After I hit 60, I will do Act 1 Inferno and further
I play always fast and on highest risk.
The possibilty I die is given 100%.
Event Date:12.08.2012
Broadcast start: 2pm GMT+1
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/gg_nore
| Forum Index > Diablo 3 |
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
After I hit 60, I will do Act 1 Inferno and further I play always fast and on highest risk. The possibilty I die is given 100%. Event Date:12.08.2012 Broadcast start: 2pm GMT+1 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/gg_nore | ||
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
| ||
|
ElusoryX
Singapore2047 Posts
| ||
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
| ||
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
On August 12 2012 20:55 ElusoryX wrote: lol... what's your gear set up? you can check my gear on my armory link. Its in my stream info. | ||
|
Artrey
Germany270 Posts
| ||
|
Heh_
Singapore2712 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle firebathero Mini Dewaltoss soO HiyA Hyun NaDa [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN3149 Beastyqt666 B2W.Neo604 ceh9576 mouzStarbuck423 Livibee184 ToD144 C9.Mang0126 KnowMe119 RotterdaM98 Trikslyr93 Mew2King42 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|