• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8967 users

The Jinro Fan Club - Page 96

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 172 Next
Pwnographics
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand1097 Posts
May 09 2011 21:35 GMT
#1901
On April 25 2011 14:22 AWakefield wrote:
Oh man thats a sweet picture. Its my new background now :D

Sad to see Jinro in the up and down matches But I have faith he shall return to code a


You jinxed him ):
tabbott26
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom379 Posts
May 10 2011 00:23 GMT
#1902
I am very sad after today's events, but Jinro can just come back and win Code A...
EGHuK - EGIdra - EGDeMuslim - MVPGenius - Liquid'Sheth - ROOTKiwikaki
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
May 10 2011 02:40 GMT
#1903
On May 10 2011 06:15 andsaca wrote:
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Financially it would make sense, but I want to see some foreigners in the GSL.
Jinro fighting!!!
ilmman
Profile Joined September 2010
364 Posts
May 10 2011 02:45 GMT
#1904
The koreans have progaming houses and is known to be working hard 12 hours a day constant practicing. We see from people like idra that can't cope with the long hours.. even that rekrul guy just goto korea and start playing poker.

Its time for foreigners to up the anti and work hard. start practicing 18 hours a day and then we will be able to pass Korean level.. not just 1 team BUT ALL foreign teams must go on this mentality.
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
May 10 2011 03:01 GMT
#1905
On May 10 2011 11:45 ilmman wrote:
The koreans have progaming houses and is known to be working hard 12 hours a day constant practicing. We see from people like idra that can't cope with the long hours.. even that rekrul guy just goto korea and start playing poker.

Its time for foreigners to up the anti and work hard. start practicing 18 hours a day and then we will be able to pass Korean level.. not just 1 team BUT ALL foreign teams must go on this mentality.


18 hours a day? Don't be a dummy.

Love you Jinro! Kick some Code A butt!
Guess who`s special?!
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
May 10 2011 03:09 GMT
#1906
On May 10 2011 11:45 ilmman wrote:
The koreans have progaming houses and is known to be working hard 12 hours a day constant practicing. We see from people like idra that can't cope with the long hours.. even that rekrul guy just goto korea and start playing poker.

Its time for foreigners to up the anti and work hard. start practicing 18 hours a day and then we will be able to pass Korean level.. not just 1 team BUT ALL foreign teams must go on this mentality.


Idra coped for 3 yrs, he left cause he wanted to play NASL and IPL.

Jinro, all the foreigners believe in you. Dont for a fucking second get caught up in this loss, we want you to just come back all the stronger next month, and we know you can do it. MVP was code a too.
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
AWakefield
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada420 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 04:05:57
May 10 2011 03:12 GMT
#1907
On May 10 2011 06:35 Pwnographics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 14:22 AWakefield wrote:
Oh man thats a sweet picture. Its my new background now :D

Sad to see Jinro in the up and down matches But I have faith he shall return to code a


You jinxed him ):


IT WAS A TYPO T_T

*cries*

Edit:: My half hour apology T_T Im so sorry Jinro

WIP

[image loading]

Clearly still needing some work, but I'll continue to work and fix it.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
May 10 2011 11:38 GMT
#1908
wow sexy banner ** thanks hydro**
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 10 2011 12:29 GMT
#1909
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
May 10 2011 12:34 GMT
#1910
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


Interesting. It's nice to see that you seem to really like Korea. I hope to visit there someday
Nesquik
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom600 Posts
May 10 2011 12:38 GMT
#1911
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


Have you spoken to Sweden about not moving back? I think Sweden will be upset. I think you will do good in Code A and hopefully see you back in your rightful place in Code S hopefully Huk can stay in Code S just in case you to meet in Code A.
Oh IMMvp won agian but EGHuK getting Ro8 is a way bigger deal - Gootecks
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 12:48:08
May 10 2011 12:45 GMT
#1912
On May 10 2011 06:29 rysecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:50 Maliris wrote:
Jinro should return home and win international tournaments and grow esports in the west


The less foreigners in Korea, the less the foreign scene will be able to keep up with the Koreans. They're already a few steps ahead of us. We need to keep at least SOME foreigners in korea else we'll eventually get washed out.

I'm not sure why people actually believe this. The reason this was the case in BW was because there were no pro houses outside korea, and the mechanical demands were so high that you had to mass game 14 hours a day or else you'd fall behind. It also wasn't financially viable to be a progamer outside of Korea (you could make a strong case that it wasn't financially viable unless you were someone like Flash or Jaedong and similarly skilled players) SC2 its a different story

Besides, there are players that don't have any intention of going to korea and are better than the foreigners in Korea.(Huk and Haypro anyway)

theres no difference in koreans and foreigners in this game, except for the top top players who are good because of their BW progaming experience and not because they play on korean ladder..

Do you honestly think Haypro and huk are the best foreigners? Because that is what you have implied. The skill level of jinro/huk/haypro doesn't have any influence on the skill level of everyone else outside korea
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
May 10 2011 13:57 GMT
#1913
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


That's good to hear. Can we get some thoughts on your matches? Do you think you played well? Are you disappointed?
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
May 10 2011 13:59 GMT
#1914
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


That's very good to hear.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 10 2011 14:46 GMT
#1915
On May 10 2011 22:57 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


That's good to hear. Can we get some thoughts on your matches? Do you think you played well? Are you disappointed?

I dont think I played well (I think the first game vs Zenio wasnt too badly played aside from not starting +2 weapon, but that was a mistake because I thought I had started it but must have had too little money when I did).

I am disappointed of course.

Not gonna read the thread but the first game, my reaper died because I was fighting with the retarded SCV ai to get them to not block eachother from building the bunker, so my reaper could jump inbetween them and be safe from any melee unit --;

IE if an scv walks over an area where another scv is about to build, he will forcibly move backwards... now if you have 2 scvs sent to build stuff right next to eachother this can get really annoying, which it did.

Im disappointed I didnt get to play Crevasse as I lost something like 2 games total in practice on that map and going in I thought if I could win 1 of the first 2 games I would for sure stay Code S.....
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
jacobmarlow
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada100 Posts
May 10 2011 15:02 GMT
#1916
Jinro what do you like about korea so much that you would want to stay there even if you were not playing Sc2?

I am just asking out of curiousity. Also do you feel that being in Korea has taken away some of your confidence as a player(being around much fiercer competition) or not really? I really hope you do stay in korea and eventually win a GSL both you and huk. That would be the best!

OptimusYale
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)1005 Posts
May 10 2011 15:04 GMT
#1917
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.



Jinro's got the Korea bug.....welcome to the club of foreigners who want to stay in Korea
ProGear
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden35 Posts
May 10 2011 15:38 GMT
#1918
On May 10 2011 23:46 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 22:57 RPR_Tempest wrote:
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


That's good to hear. Can we get some thoughts on your matches? Do you think you played well? Are you disappointed?

I dont think I played well (I think the first game vs Zenio wasnt too badly played aside from not starting +2 weapon, but that was a mistake because I thought I had started it but must have had too little money when I did).

I am disappointed of course.

Not gonna read the thread but the first game, my reaper died because I was fighting with the retarded SCV ai to get them to not block eachother from building the bunker, so my reaper could jump inbetween them and be safe from any melee unit --;

IE if an scv walks over an area where another scv is about to build, he will forcibly move backwards... now if you have 2 scvs sent to build stuff right next to eachother this can get really annoying, which it did.

Im disappointed I didnt get to play Crevasse as I lost something like 2 games total in practice on that map and going in I thought if I could win 1 of the first 2 games I would for sure stay Code S.....


I like the fact that you're loving korea so much and I that you will stay there. Even though you might have had some setbacks in recent events I hope this does not brake your spirit. Keep up the hard work and trust me rewards will appear.

(FORTSÄTT KÄMPA JINRO! Du gör mig stolt som svensk det ska du fan veta!)
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
May 10 2011 21:57 GMT
#1919
Put jungle basin back. and jinro got this
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Joestar
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden87 Posts
May 10 2011 22:15 GMT
#1920
On May 10 2011 21:29 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:45 PandaMow wrote:
Hmm... In my honest opinion get him out of korea, put him back in sweeden with his family until after dreamhack summer, then see whats about, theres enough tournaments too live off in just Europe let alone NA/EU, think korea isnt the place for him, HuK either. Dont want him in Code A and heaven forbid he gets some top Code A player and goes completlely out!

Im not interested in playing SC outside of Korea. Even if I were to quit SC tomorrow I would probably still stay here.


Well, that clears up a lot of speculation.

Best of luck in code A!
"It's a bizarre SC2 adventure"
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 609
ProTech160
Nina 87
RuFF_SC2 87
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20717
Calm 2554
Mini 164
Dewaltoss 111
firebathero 95
soO 54
Bale 32
PianO 15
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7782
monkeys_forever125
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift2375
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1188
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu851
Other Games
summit1g3438
FrodaN1697
Beastyqt599
shahzam464
mouzStarbuck361
B2W.Neo318
ToD240
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM93
UpATreeSC79
Mew2King42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur541
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 42m
Replay Cast
2h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.