• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7616 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 149 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 30 2011 00:13 GMT
#1821
I don't agree with a shot on DB. Just because he was defending foolishness does not mean he is scum. People have shot a lot of townies already and this shit must stop.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
July 30 2011 00:15 GMT
#1822
But he was like the only one defending foolishness. How is that not extremely scummy?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 30 2011 00:19 GMT
#1823
That's the opposite of scummy in that situation tbh. Foolishness was pretty much gone at that point, makes no sense for mafia to try to do that.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
July 30 2011 00:21 GMT
#1824
And how does it make sense for town to do that? Foolishness was pretty obvious scum, and I can't see any reason why a townie would want to defend him.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 30 2011 00:22 GMT
#1825
@Curu how does that mean he was role blocked? The mechanics on how he gains powers are not known and neither you nor him got to use his role at that point afaik. Maybe it starts over who knows.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 30 2011 00:24 GMT
#1826
I can't see the reasons for many things that happened in this thread so far, but that doesn't make half the town scum. I'm not saying he's confirmed town by any means, but I find it unlikely he's scum.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 30 2011 00:26 GMT
#1827
Well perhaps you're right. I assumed it was use 1 get 1 though, since on my first use I got the next one. But maybe it's use 2 get 1.

Looking at his posts, I agree with sandroba against DropBear being Mafia. His votes suggest he is but the motivation in his posts suggests otherwise.
wat
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
July 30 2011 00:28 GMT
#1828
Hmm....I'll have to think about him some more then I guess
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 30 2011 00:34 GMT
#1829
Actually, his day 1 seems to have no Mafia motivation but day 2 definitely looks fishy, especially since he said he felt icky about Foolishness day 1. Needs more analysis but I'm going out for a bit.
wat
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 30 2011 00:41 GMT
#1830
Hmm, I always think DB is town, but I've been wrong in the past. Actually wiggles getting shot make him look a bit bad, but I have stronger suspicions on other players as of now.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 30 2011 01:54 GMT
#1831
Nice work today !
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#1832
On July 30 2011 07:28 Curu wrote:
"You are Rand al’Thor from the Wheel of Time!

Through your link to the One Power you are able to manipulate weaves to produce extraordinary effects. The more you use saidin, the more you learn of it and the more powerful the weaves at your disposal. Beware however, using saidin too often will make you insane! Being insane will have debilitating effects on your abilities; the stronger the ability, the worse the effects. You will not know what effect being insane has. Different abilities add a different amount of insanity. You will not be aware if you go insane cause hey, it’s everyone else that’s crazy!

That's the coolest part, Mafia doesn't even know my role because I unlock the powers as I go. I know Foolishness was roleblocked because I didn't unlock the next ability until right before the night post.


Oh wow props to the maker of this power, I love the series, don't want it to end
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 30 2011 04:48 GMT
#1833
My name is coming up, understandably.

- I roleblocked Foolishness Night 1.

- Not only this, my role has a kicker. heist was not the only one who had Foolishness by the balls.

- I was the first one to call out his bizarre TLPDising. Read my posts.

- My reasoning for wanting to keep him around was partly because I had him by the balls (and so did heist) but because the longer he lasted the more obvious it would be if he was mafia and the more he could help if he was town

- My actions directly contributed to Tackster's death Day 1. If I had kept my mouth shut about supersoft's role supersoft may not have killed him.

- I attacked BC because he used the same argument about supersoft that the PTP1 Mafia team, which I was part of, used to kill Palmar.

My voting has been bad but my actions hopefully convince everyone that I am indeed town.
Sucker for nostalgia
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 30 2011 20:24 GMT
#1834
I'm all aloooooone
there's noone here besiiiiiiiiiiide meeeeeeeee

It's been over 12 hours since the last post. CONSPIRACY?

For all you ravers who are up at 430 like me, here's some music :D







Sucker for nostalgia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 30 2011 20:33 GMT
#1835
It's as if the entire game has been silenced.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 30 2011 20:47 GMT
#1836
On July 31 2011 05:33 kitaman27 wrote:
It's as if the entire game has been silenced.

...
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 30 2011 20:49 GMT
#1837
Sucker for nostalgia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 30 2011 20:50 GMT
#1838
Day 3

[image loading]

Amber[LighT] the Gambler has rolled his last dice.

You are the Gambler
Every night host rolls the dice. Depending on the number you roll you will have two choices:
1 - Medic or Rolecheck
2 - Vig hit or Frame
3 - Vet life or Track
4 - Roleblock or become unlynchable the next day
5 - Mason someone or Day Vig hit tomorrow.
6 - DT check or your vote counts as 3 votes tomorrow.

Once per game You can reroll."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 30 2011 20:56 GMT
#1839
I tracked Chaos13, he visited Sandroba.

I also know Dropbear visited Chaos13
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 30 2011 20:58 GMT
#1840
On July 31 2011 05:56 Palmar wrote:
I tracked Chaos13, he visited Sandroba.

I also know Dropbear visited Chaos13


Remind me why an overpowered tracker/watcher role claims day one with no scum results?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1315
910 96
Hyun 90
NotJumperer 63
Bale 39
Noble 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7470
Coldzera 740
JimRising 621
hungrybox566
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft241
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2128
League of Legends
• Rush1068
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 47m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 47m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.