• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8148 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 81 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
January 14 2011 06:27 GMT
#1461
On January 14 2011 15:22 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:09 Fishball wrote:
On January 14 2011 15:08 Foolishness wrote:
I wish that my ego was so tainted that I had to resort to calling people cunts and dumbass just so I can repress the realization that there might be people on the "internet" who are superior in intelligence than me.


Fools have no ego.


I don't understand this shit. Pandain directly caused the lynch of a blue and three greens. And he's the direct cause of missing a lynch on a 100% clear red, and will most probably lead to town's loss. And yet, you're calling -me- a fool?.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:08 Foolishness wrote:
I wish that my ego was so tainted that I had to resort to calling people cunts and dumbass just so I can repress the realization that there might be people on the "internet" who are superior in intelligence than me.



Lol at your ID. Truly you are role model of superior intellect, Mr. Foolishness.

Surely you realize that that was my nice way of telling you to calm down?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 14 2011 06:31 GMT
#1462
On January 14 2011 14:29 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 14:26 ShoCkeyy wrote:
IF YOU ARE TOWN ALIGNED VOTE FOR PANDAIN TOMORROW.


... No. Just look at his votes. No matter how much I fucking HATE that cunt, lyching incorrectly will lose us the game. And we need every single town vote - it'll be 4-3, so one wrong town vote and the mafia can just control the lynch.

TheMango is a sure Mafia. Vote for him.


you better check how I voted before you type nonsense again. I said I liked his analysis, but I kept my voted pandain and jackal85. I can guarantee you will lose if you lynch me next day, 100% automatic loss. Since this is a lylo situation, assuming we survive the night, I'm going to be super vocal when defending myself. I am town, and you can read the opinions of all the people who have died as town saying I am most likely town. The fact that you've went from super inactive to super crazy ranting lunatic the past day, I have to say you are most likely one of the mafia.
Moderator
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 14 2011 06:35 GMT
#1463
On January 14 2011 15:31 TheMango wrote:
super crazy ranting lunatic the past day



Yeah. That's it. I've had enough of TL mafia.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 14 2011 06:39 GMT
#1464
You see, flamewheel? This is what I get for trying to be "more active" as you wanted. Pandain's trash is universally accepted, yet all that I did the past few days amounted to nothing but
On January 14 2011 15:31 TheMango wrote:
super crazy ranting lunatic the past day


even to a self proclaimed townie. And you're a mod too. lol.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 14 2011 06:44 GMT
#1465
On January 14 2011 15:35 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:31 TheMango wrote:
super crazy ranting lunatic the past day



Yeah. That's it. I've had enough of TL mafia.

Well ok so your ranting and raving for the past several pages has really pissed me off. You have unnecessarily flamed people in both this game and the team melee mini mafia. You've fallen so far to use ad hominem attacks and been unable to maintain any appearence of civility. You've raged at people for sheeping or being afk in both games however you yourself have barely been active and when being called out about being inactive you've flamed those people. When you were killed last game you proceded to rage out causing several people to call you out and you promptly flamed them. In this game several people have asked you to calm down and you've either ignored them or further flamed them. I know I have absolutly no authority here however your behavior just pushed me over the edge. I know that it's up to Qatol to deal with these sort of situations and if he thinks this post is out of line then I'll be more than happy to delete it but I for one will not be signing up for any games you in which you choose to participate in the future.

/Rage
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 14 2011 07:07 GMT
#1466
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Well ok so your ranting and raving for the past several pages has really pissed me off.


I count -two- total posts of me "ranting" in the past three pages. The rest were analysis of vote patterns and trying to convince the rest of the town to vote the right people. What, did those two posts hurt your ego so much?

On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:You've fallen so far to use ad hominem attacks and been unable to maintain any appearence of civility.


Try harder. "ad hominem" lol, I called Pandain an idiot for being a fucking idiot. A sense of civility does not preclude one from calling a dumbass out for being one.

On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:You've raged at people for sheeping or being afk in both games however you yourself have barely been active and when being called out about being inactive you've flamed those people.


Where the -hell- did I flame people for calling me inactive? In the first few pages of this, I clearly explained that I've been busy with holidays and the turn of the year. Once flamewheel pmed me to be more active, I tried to be such. I don't see anywhere I flamed specifically for people calling me inactive, unless the originator was hypocritical.

On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
When you were killed last game you proceded to rage out causing several people to call you out and you promptly flamed them.

I made ONE post that game after death. ONE. It was a response to, again, ONE player who called me out, after death, and the primary purpose of that post was to point out that kicking a dead horse is kinda, not fair, since I can't reply to them. Nowhere did I "flame" without reason.

On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
In this game several people have asked you to calm down and you've either ignored them or further flamed them.


Rebirth was the only one that asked me to calm me down. And as I wrote above, I spent a total of TWO posts where I flamed pandain for being a dumbass. After that I went right back into the game. Actually read over the page before wasting my time like this.

And you say what Fishball and Foolishness did is "calming someone down"? Calling someone a fool is, objectively, a pretty bad way to calm someone down, don't you think?
On January 14 2011 15:27 Foolishness wrote:
my nice way of telling you to calm down

Hell, if that was his nice way of telling someone to calm down, I'd hate to see what his mean way would be.


On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I know that it's up to Qatol to deal with these sort of situations and if he thinks this post is out of line then I'll be more than happy to delete it but I for one will not be signing up for any games you in which you choose to participate in the future.

/Rage


Every post after my few discussions with Shockeyy has been responses to -other- non-participants in the game who incited this conflict further instead of letting us get back into the discussion of the game itself. If that hurts your ego so much that you post a full on flame with zero content to the game, then I'm sorry for any future players who will play in your games.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
January 14 2011 07:10 GMT
#1467
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:35 orgolove wrote:
On January 14 2011 15:31 TheMango wrote:
super crazy ranting lunatic the past day



Yeah. That's it. I've had enough of TL mafia.

Well ok so your ranting and raving for the past several pages has really pissed me off. You have unnecessarily flamed people in both this game and the team melee mini mafia. You've fallen so far to use ad hominem attacks and been unable to maintain any appearence of civility. You've raged at people for sheeping or being afk in both games however you yourself have barely been active and when being called out about being inactive you've flamed those people. When you were killed last game you proceded to rage out causing several people to call you out and you promptly flamed them. In this game several people have asked you to calm down and you've either ignored them or further flamed them. I know I have absolutly no authority here however your behavior just pushed me over the edge. I know that it's up to Qatol to deal with these sort of situations and if he thinks this post is out of line then I'll be more than happy to delete it but I for one will not be signing up for any games you in which you choose to participate in the future.

/Rage

Hey it isn't my call. Blame the host, not me! I only intervene if the host asks me to, and even then, I only add people to the ban list according to policy set by everyone so future hosts can follow it.
Uff Da
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 14 2011 07:13 GMT
#1468
On January 14 2011 16:07 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Well ok so your ranting and raving for the past several pages has really pissed me off.


I count -two- total posts of me "ranting" in the past three pages. The rest were analysis of vote patterns and trying to convince the rest of the town to vote the right people. What, did those two posts hurt your ego so much?

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:You've fallen so far to use ad hominem attacks and been unable to maintain any appearence of civility.


Try harder. "ad hominem" lol, I called Pandain an idiot for being a fucking idiot. A sense of civility does not preclude one from calling a dumbass out for being one.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:You've raged at people for sheeping or being afk in both games however you yourself have barely been active and when being called out about being inactive you've flamed those people.


Where the -hell- did I flame people for calling me inactive? In the first few pages of this, I clearly explained that I've been busy with holidays and the turn of the year. Once flamewheel pmed me to be more active, I tried to be such. I don't see anywhere I flamed specifically for people calling me inactive, unless the originator was hypocritical.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
When you were killed last game you proceded to rage out causing several people to call you out and you promptly flamed them.

I made ONE post that game after death. ONE. It was a response to, again, ONE player who called me out, after death, and the primary purpose of that post was to point out that kicking a dead horse is kinda, not fair, since I can't reply to them. Nowhere did I "flame" without reason.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
In this game several people have asked you to calm down and you've either ignored them or further flamed them.


Rebirth was the only one that asked me to calm me down. And as I wrote above, I spent a total of TWO posts where I flamed pandain for being a dumbass. After that I went right back into the game. Actually read over the page before wasting my time like this.

And you say what Fishball and Foolishness did is "calming someone down"? Calling someone a fool is, objectively, a pretty bad way to calm someone down, don't you think?
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:27 Foolishness wrote:
my nice way of telling you to calm down

Hell, if that was his nice way of telling someone to calm down, I'd hate to see what his mean way would be.


Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I know that it's up to Qatol to deal with these sort of situations and if he thinks this post is out of line then I'll be more than happy to delete it but I for one will not be signing up for any games you in which you choose to participate in the future.

/Rage


Every post after my few discussions with Shockeyy has been responses to -other- non-participants in the game who incited this conflict further instead of letting us get back into the discussion of the game itself. If that hurts your ego so much that you post a full on flame with zero content to the game, then I'm sorry for any future players who will play in your games.


lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 07:18:50
January 14 2011 07:18 GMT
#1469
Everyone please stop this conversation immediately. It does not belong in the game and is not open to discussion right now.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 14 2011 07:34 GMT
#1470
Ok. Back to the game.

If we survive this night, we have a chance.

scenario:
8 people left. it's 5-3.
1 medic save tonight. it's 4-3.

we lynch a red. it's 4-2.

night, 1 night death. 3-2

day. another red lynch. 3-1.

night. 1 kill. 2-1.

day. lynch the remaining red.


------

We're so few at this point, the reds can easily stack the vote if the town's votes are distributed. I repeated it over and over. TheMango is red.

1. Just what are the odds that among the ~8 different votes he made (now 10), he wouldn't hit even one red? Not even by luck? Unless he knew exactly who's red and who's town, it'd be impossible.
2. Look at his day 2 vote. He voted for Meapak, before day even started. So a) he knew Meapak wouldn't get killed by the reds before their next kill was revealed. b) he was sure of his lynch target without even looking at who mafia took down. and c) he didn't change his vote after the day broke. I don't know what more I can say about this.
3.
On January 14 2011 13:14 TheMango wrote:
Lolol... Isnt this game over if no medic save? Or do we still have a chance?

Gloating. One of the most common red tells. see:http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP%27s_Tells_for_Finding_Mafia
Gloating (any form of "complaining" about how bad the previous night was, how the doctor/cop was killed, etc.) Similar to "congratulating the doctor".




So our first priority, if we ever do survive this night, is TheMango.


Next. DT. Please reveal yourself. Even if you have no useful information to give you. At best, the mafia will waste a hit on you, and we'll survive thanks to our medic (assuming he protects you). At worst you will confuse the mafia and hopefully give us an edge in the mind game between us and the mafia on who to target this night.


And medic should just protect who you wish - any directive I give will just serve to inform the mafia and give them an advantage in who they choose to kill tonight.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 14 2011 07:38 GMT
#1471
Orgolove gets a final warning. This is completely unacceptable and deserves a ban, except for the fact that according to the OP, I'm supposed to give you a warning first. You're on a super short leash. One false move and you're gone. If you continue to argue or explain your actions in this thread, you will be modkilled and banned.

To all the other players, drop it immediately. Lets not make this any bigger than it already is.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 14 2011 07:50 GMT
#1472
I changed my mind. Orgolove has been modkilled. You should know better. I'm not going to use the OP to defend your clearly unacceptable behavior.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 14 2011 07:58 GMT
#1473
That meapak early vote analysis as the reason I'm mafia is so ridiculous that I'm not even sure how to respond to it. All I can say is, I was new to the game, and voted early (during night). If anything, if I WAS mafia, then that would never have happened. Stop latching onto non relevant 'mistakes'. If you push for a vote on me this next day, assuming the game still continues, mafia will win. Your non stop attacks on me remind me of annul going after LSB actually.

Before I didn't care as much if I got lynched, as I thought town had this game in hand, and I had no idea what was going on, but anyone pushing to lynch me at this point, there is a big chance they are mafia.
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 14 2011 07:59 GMT
#1474
On January 14 2011 16:50 Incognito wrote:
I changed my mind. Orgolove has been modkilled. You should know better. I'm not going to use the OP to defend your clearly unacceptable behavior.


umm, doesn't that mean we automatically lose now?
Moderator
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 14 2011 08:10 GMT
#1475
The game is not over.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 14 2011 08:16 GMT
#1476
so 7 people left, mafia has 2 kp. Assuming no medic save, and 3 mafia then, then it's 2 town, 3 mafia. If medic save, then 3 town, 2 mafia. So we now know that there is a medic. The chances of us surviving this night seems pretty slim :/
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 14 2011 08:18 GMT
#1477
woops, 3 town, 3 mafia if there is a medic save, even then, if town doesn't instantly vote for someone right away and get to 3 votes first, mafia still win. So I think this game is pretty much over :/
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 14 2011 10:35 GMT
#1478
Well poop. Makes me wish I hadn't gone to bed.
Life can only kill you once.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 14 2011 13:48 GMT
#1479
On January 14 2011 15:14 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:09 Fishball wrote:
On January 14 2011 15:08 Foolishness wrote:
I wish that my ego was so tainted that I had to resort to calling people cunts and dumbass just so I can repress the realization that there might be people on the "internet" who are superior in intelligence than me.


Fools have no ego.

Freud would beg to differ no?

This one definitely has an Id if nothing else.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 14:46:40
January 14 2011 14:44 GMT
#1480
Not exactly game related. Edited after reading page 74.
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 14 2011 15:22 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:09 Fishball wrote:
On January 14 2011 15:08 Foolishness wrote:
I wish that my ego was so tainted that I had to resort to calling people cunts and dumbass just so I can repress the realization that there might be people on the "internet" who are superior in intelligence than me.


Fools have no ego.


I don't understand this shit. Pandain directly caused the lynch of a blue and three greens. And he's the direct cause of missing a lynch on a 100% clear red, and will most probably lead to town's loss. And yet, you're calling -me- a fool?.


Huh? I was poking fun at Foolishness.
I don't follow the thread, and I only read it when a Day/Night post is up.
I don't think I would ever want to divert any of my attention to you orgolove.
Who the hell calls another person a fool these days anyways.
靈魂交響曲
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech132
ViBE87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12872
910 78
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever343
canceldota123
League of Legends
Doublelift3945
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4165
Other Games
summit1g4417
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu301
JimRising 257
ToD181
JuggernautJason25
PPMD20
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 29
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra990
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur588
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
24m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.