• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 323 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 22 2013 14:29 GMT
#1241
I just had a chilling realization. I think I play mafia so I can read people writing my name.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:29 GMT
#1242
On September 22 2013 23:20 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Mattchew. You got a read on marv yet?

no, and i never will

Clearly town should not lynch marv day one or two. But I thought it was interesting that I don't really have a firm read on him either way when I usually do this far into day one. Like I see people give him town reads and I just don't see it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 22 2013 14:33 GMT
#1243
On September 22 2013 23:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:20 Mattchew wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Mattchew. You got a read on marv yet?

no, and i never will

Clearly town should not lynch marv day one or two. But I thought it was interesting that I don't really have a firm read on him either way when I usually do this far into day one. Like I see people give him town reads and I just don't see it.

I have accepted that marv activity may never reach the pinnacle it was 9 months ago.
So I have adjusted my expectations of him.

I have a lean on marv but it could reverse depending on flips. I agree though, leave him alone a cycle of two.

If he is town, he will come into the thread himself.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 22 2013 14:35 GMT
#1244
On September 22 2013 23:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:10 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I read Koshi's filter and it seemed to contain a lot of one liners. Wasn't he going away though and stated before the game started that he would potentially be phone posting? If he is limited to phone posting then his filter makes a lot more sense as it is much more convenient to stick to one liners whilst phone posting.

Like I am unfamiliar with the standard of play required from Koshi. If it is a high standard and he is usually active and curious and writes good posts then I would be concerned that he was flying under the radar.

But if I discounted meta, then I would probably not want to lynch Koshi and here is why.

On September 21 2013 22:55 Koshi wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:51 Mocsta wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:46 Mocsta wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:42 Koshi wrote:
I want to lynch Mocst
Reason: People that make special posts always end up being scum.
Acrofoles: GoT
Persona: Crazometer
Aperture: Alakaslam (he was even more special than otherwise, with the evul bee posts)
Golden Sun: BH

Right...

So lets get you useful.

Is Geript scum?

I have 0 clues.
The guy had a superpowerful role in aperture and we all know how that ended.
But I am very friendly towards geript because he is friendly towards me.

yeah OK, more stuff that means nothing. That was a different game.

You know; i have seen you replace in as town, and your game play was very different to what you are doing now.
Day1 spaztic mode is over.

So lets try again, one more time. - cos you didn't give a definitive answer on where you stand.

Read on Geript.
Then
Read on WaveofShadow.

:D
I do not want to lynch geript. Reason: He is making cases + he is a friendly fellow.
I could lynch WoS atm. He tried to fling shit at VE for not going to bed when he said he was going to bed. Unless he is VE his mother there is no reason to make that post.


On September 21 2013 23:23 Koshi wrote:
C. Koshi doesn't give 2 fucks about the case but loves the fact geript makes cases.
<Addendum> The case wasn't total shit for being a couple hours into the game. So extra points for geript.

Also, I am not defending geript. You keep asking me about geript. I simply answer.

Why is Geript making cases alignment indicative.
It isn't. I just don't want to lynch geript atm. I have 0 clues about geript his allignment.

Is DP scum?
I am not lynching DP. Scum got 6 nk next 2 nights unless crazy vigi happens n1. Let's see if DP is still alive day 3. I like DP posting as well.


Now ask me new shit. And answer my question. Why didn't you consider the fact that Kush wanted to see you 2 modkilled for posting "..." in the silent period. And why are you so butthurt about that fact? You even voted kush. Rules are Rules.



Here he states when questioned about both myself and geript that he does not want to lynch us? Why would a scum that is trying to fly under the radar take that position on both of us?

I think as scum it would be far easier and more convenient to just side with one or the other and no one would really care. Saying that you don;t want to lynch either draws attention to Koshi and if we read his filter and decide that he is trying to lay low, taking a controversial position just does not gel with that mindset.

Why would scum want to side with one of you two in case;
(1) You are both town?
(2) One of you is scum?
(3) Both of you are scum?


Because when the whole thread is giving out town/scum reads it is a lot more convenient for a scum who is laying low to say. 'Oh X is scum and Y is town', than to say 'I don't know who is scum or town but I don't want to lynch either of them.'

Correct me if i am wrong but i think the only one who gave a strong scumread on either one of you was you?


No i think a few people came out over the course of the day leaning one way or the other.

I dunno dude. Like you could be right, and I clearly don't have the same grasp on reading koshi that you do. But after reading his filter and because of the other stuff I brought up I certainly don't think he is very scummy. He could be lying low. Or he could just not really be trying. I can't tell which so I think a Koshi lynch would be a bit of a gamble honestly.

Town Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427569&user=Koshi
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=424349&user=Koshi

Scum Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423047&user=Koshi

In addition to what he has exactly posted, which one of the games would you say mirrors his play in this game the best?
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 14:35 GMT
#1245
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:35 GMT
#1246
On September 22 2013 23:33 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:20 Mattchew wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Mattchew. You got a read on marv yet?

no, and i never will

Clearly town should not lynch marv day one or two. But I thought it was interesting that I don't really have a firm read on him either way when I usually do this far into day one. Like I see people give him town reads and I just don't see it.

I have accepted that marv activity may never reach the pinnacle it was 9 months ago.
So I have adjusted my expectations of him.

I have a lean on marv but it could reverse depending on flips. I agree though, leave him alone a cycle of two.

If he is town, he will come into the thread himself.



I haven't played with him for a while so I wasn't aware his posting rate dropped. It is certainly weird to see a 3 page filter marv when he used to have up to 20 page filters day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:36 GMT
#1247
On September 22 2013 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:10 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I read Koshi's filter and it seemed to contain a lot of one liners. Wasn't he going away though and stated before the game started that he would potentially be phone posting? If he is limited to phone posting then his filter makes a lot more sense as it is much more convenient to stick to one liners whilst phone posting.

Like I am unfamiliar with the standard of play required from Koshi. If it is a high standard and he is usually active and curious and writes good posts then I would be concerned that he was flying under the radar.

But if I discounted meta, then I would probably not want to lynch Koshi and here is why.

On September 21 2013 22:55 Koshi wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:51 Mocsta wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:46 Mocsta wrote:
[quote]
Right...

So lets get you useful.

Is Geript scum?

I have 0 clues.
The guy had a superpowerful role in aperture and we all know how that ended.
But I am very friendly towards geript because he is friendly towards me.

yeah OK, more stuff that means nothing. That was a different game.

You know; i have seen you replace in as town, and your game play was very different to what you are doing now.
Day1 spaztic mode is over.

So lets try again, one more time. - cos you didn't give a definitive answer on where you stand.

Read on Geript.
Then
Read on WaveofShadow.

:D
I do not want to lynch geript. Reason: He is making cases + he is a friendly fellow.
I could lynch WoS atm. He tried to fling shit at VE for not going to bed when he said he was going to bed. Unless he is VE his mother there is no reason to make that post.


On September 21 2013 23:23 Koshi wrote:
C. Koshi doesn't give 2 fucks about the case but loves the fact geript makes cases.
<Addendum> The case wasn't total shit for being a couple hours into the game. So extra points for geript.

Also, I am not defending geript. You keep asking me about geript. I simply answer.

Why is Geript making cases alignment indicative.
It isn't. I just don't want to lynch geript atm. I have 0 clues about geript his allignment.

Is DP scum?
I am not lynching DP. Scum got 6 nk next 2 nights unless crazy vigi happens n1. Let's see if DP is still alive day 3. I like DP posting as well.


Now ask me new shit. And answer my question. Why didn't you consider the fact that Kush wanted to see you 2 modkilled for posting "..." in the silent period. And why are you so butthurt about that fact? You even voted kush. Rules are Rules.



Here he states when questioned about both myself and geript that he does not want to lynch us? Why would a scum that is trying to fly under the radar take that position on both of us?

I think as scum it would be far easier and more convenient to just side with one or the other and no one would really care. Saying that you don;t want to lynch either draws attention to Koshi and if we read his filter and decide that he is trying to lay low, taking a controversial position just does not gel with that mindset.

Why would scum want to side with one of you two in case;
(1) You are both town?
(2) One of you is scum?
(3) Both of you are scum?


Because when the whole thread is giving out town/scum reads it is a lot more convenient for a scum who is laying low to say. 'Oh X is scum and Y is town', than to say 'I don't know who is scum or town but I don't want to lynch either of them.'

Correct me if i am wrong but i think the only one who gave a strong scumread on either one of you was you?


No i think a few people came out over the course of the day leaning one way or the other.

I dunno dude. Like you could be right, and I clearly don't have the same grasp on reading koshi that you do. But after reading his filter and because of the other stuff I brought up I certainly don't think he is very scummy. He could be lying low. Or he could just not really be trying. I can't tell which so I think a Koshi lynch would be a bit of a gamble honestly.

Town Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427569&user=Koshi
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=424349&user=Koshi

Scum Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423047&user=Koshi

In addition to what he has exactly posted, which one of the games would you say mirrors his play in this game the best?


Reading. I'll be right back.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 22 2013 14:37 GMT
#1248
On September 22 2013 23:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:33 Mocsta wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:20 Mattchew wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Mattchew. You got a read on marv yet?

no, and i never will

Clearly town should not lynch marv day one or two. But I thought it was interesting that I don't really have a firm read on him either way when I usually do this far into day one. Like I see people give him town reads and I just don't see it.

I have accepted that marv activity may never reach the pinnacle it was 9 months ago.
So I have adjusted my expectations of him.

I have a lean on marv but it could reverse depending on flips. I agree though, leave him alone a cycle of two.

If he is town, he will come into the thread himself.



I haven't played with him for a while so I wasn't aware his posting rate dropped. It is certainly weird to see a 3 page filter marv when he used to have up to 20 page filters day one.

Its been lacklustre activity from marv for a couple months now.

Activity is not an alignment indicator for him.. in my opinion, he needs to be judged on emotional investment and pride/apathy for securing a scum lynch.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 22 2013 14:39 GMT
#1249
On September 22 2013 23:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?

Zaragon is signed up for the latest newbie
and has liek 60 posts under his name

Maybe he has played on other forums?


CC, take on the yamato situation that unfolded like 2-3 pages ago.

Does his absence affect that read?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 22 2013 14:39 GMT
#1250
I know what makes marv scum/town. I'll tell you about that later when he posts more.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:41 GMT
#1251
God damn rayn linking me 23 page koshi filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 22 2013 14:41 GMT
#1252
oh no say it isn't true. I think tl has entered the age of mocsta...the man is so good.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 22 2013 14:42 GMT
#1253
just like 5 game sago you were a piece of shit mocsta
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 14:44 GMT
#1254
On September 22 2013 23:39 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?

Zaragon is signed up for the latest newbie
and has liek 60 posts under his name

Maybe he has played on other forums?


CC, take on the yamato situation that unfolded like 2-3 pages ago.

Does his absence affect that read?


I'm gutreading Yamato as town. He doesn't always use the best logic in the world, but when he's town it shines fairly brightly. I don't really know what you mean by his absence affecting my read.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 22 2013 14:44 GMT
#1255
On September 22 2013 23:41 DarthPunk wrote:
God damn rayn linking me 23 page koshi filter.

lol sorry, it was supposed to start from p1 at every game. :D
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 22 2013 14:45 GMT
#1256
On September 22 2013 23:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:39 Mocsta wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?

Zaragon is signed up for the latest newbie
and has liek 60 posts under his name

Maybe he has played on other forums?


CC, take on the yamato situation that unfolded like 2-3 pages ago.

Does his absence affect that read?


I'm gutreading Yamato as town. He doesn't always use the best logic in the world, but when he's town it shines fairly brightly. I don't really know what you mean by his absence affecting my read.

did you read his most recent post? and then the retorts to that?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 22 2013 14:46 GMT
#1257
On September 22 2013 23:41 kushm4sta wrote:
oh no say it isn't true. I think tl has entered the age of mocsta...the man is so good.

??

if you are ridiculing me.. who am i chasing that you disagree with

if you are not ridiculing me.. who am i chasing that you agree with?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:46 GMT
#1258
On September 22 2013 23:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:39 Mocsta wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?

Zaragon is signed up for the latest newbie
and has liek 60 posts under his name

Maybe he has played on other forums?


CC, take on the yamato situation that unfolded like 2-3 pages ago.

Does his absence affect that read?


I'm gutreading Yamato as town. He doesn't always use the best logic in the world, but when he's town it shines fairly brightly. I don't really know what you mean by his absence affecting my read.


He dropped 1 massively crafted post. Then left without waiting to see the responses or flesh things out via interaction with the thread. That in itself is scummy IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 22 2013 14:47 GMT
#1259
On September 22 2013 23:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:41 DarthPunk wrote:
God damn rayn linking me 23 page koshi filter.

lol sorry, it was supposed to start from p1 at every game. :D

Oh, i get what you are saying. Don't read the whole filters obviously.
Read the first ~2-3 pages, that's where we are at atm.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:49 GMT
#1260
On September 22 2013 23:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:41 DarthPunk wrote:
God damn rayn linking me 23 page koshi filter.

lol sorry, it was supposed to start from p1 at every game. :D

Oh, i get what you are saying. Don't read the whole filters obviously.
Read the first ~2-3 pages, that's where we are at atm.


Well If that is the case I feel like this game is more like his town game. In his town games he posted many one-liners. in his scum game his posts were generally a paragraph in length and he posted far fewer one liners than his town game or this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
Sea.KH 69
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 23
Liquid`Ret 17
Rock 16
Shine 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt577
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe115
Mew2King77
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3317
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 49m
Online Event
19h 49m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.