• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 90 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 07 2012 21:27 GMT
#1141
Why aren't you sharing your PMs with WBG? Any particular reasons?
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 07 2012 21:31 GMT
#1142
On May 08 2012 06:27 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Why aren't you sharing your PMs with WBG? Any particular reasons?

WBG is my most solid town read. Idk if he's told me anything he doesn't want mentioned in the thread so I'll leave it up to him to share those. If you really want to know just ask him and he can give them to you at his discretion.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2012 21:41 GMT
#1143
you can post them, nothing really special there.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 07 2012 21:41 GMT
#1144
On May 08 2012 05:32 prplhz wrote:
I'm think that gonzaw/slOosh might be on to something here, if there's a townie in there then he's probably dead instead of any scum. This is probably not a great plan since I thought it up so I'm a bit worried that people are just going along with it for the most. I hope everybody plays along and we kill the three and then we see what comes out of it.

It should work as long as everyone cooperates. Or as a safeguard I'm fine if like WBG moves his vote off me onto someone else, giving the 5 town in the plan (gonzaw, katina, Mr.Wiggles, syllogism, slOosh) a 10-9-9-9-8 spread. That way the worst case scenario is if both scum teams work together to save their members, in which only 1 townie dies (doubt that both scum teams will out themselves for 1 townie). The scum teams can't individually scrounge up enough votes (15votes between two members = 7,8; 10 votes between one member = 5), and 8 is the threshold value for this lynch.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 07 2012 21:43 GMT
#1145
On May 08 2012 06:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
you can post them, nothing really special there.

Alright I have to go to class but I'll post them when I get out. Also I'm sending in my votes.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 22:19 GMT
#1146
Sooo someone told me to claim in PM land. Because I'm likely going to die.

How hard is it to understand I'm just a townie. I'm just a vanilla townie.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 07 2012 22:21 GMT
#1147
i'm voting according to prplhz's plan
Computer says mafia
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 07 2012 23:23 GMT
#1148
MZ I had to search for two minutes to find the "wat".
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 08 2012 00:11 GMT
#1149
Sorry guys, I got out of class late and I don't really have time to get all the PMs from bugs together. Since I believe I'll be dying as per prplhz's plan you can just ask bugs if you REALLY want to see them.

When I flip please reread my reads from the PMs. Unfortunately I didn't live up to certain people's expectations of what my thread presence should be.

See ya'll in post game.

Also lol @fw
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 08 2012 00:12 GMT
#1150
On May 08 2012 08:23 flamewheel wrote:
MZ I had to search for two minutes to find the "wat".

wat
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 08 2012 00:49 GMT
#1151
On May 08 2012 05:32 prplhz wrote:
I'm think that gonzaw/slOosh might be on to something here, if there's a townie in there then he's probably dead instead of any scum. This is probably not a great plan since I thought it up so I'm a bit worried that people are just going along with it for the most. I hope everybody plays along and we kill the three and then we see what comes out of it.


What do you mean that I'm "on to something here"?

Can you tell me why lynching Sheth alone is a bad plan?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 08 2012 00:57 GMT
#1152
syllo and I discussed it, but we couldn't come up with an alternative in time. Assuming I'm right that sheth/ceph are a scumteam sheth will be saved. that means meapak and chaoser should die, but all it takes is for one to give the other votes and one of them survives, similar to what BC did yesterday. Now if I'm wrong and one of them isn't scum then there's a chance the townie dies, but that means the scum needs to get vote from somewhere and that person will have to out themselves too.

No matter how I look at it, while not perfect, we will either kill scum today, or scum will be forced to out themselves.

The real problem is that it's very likely sandroba is on that scumteam, and he probably doesn't give a shit about outing himself. meaning if only one of chaoser meapak is on his team, the townie will die, but I guess that's kinda worth confirming the mafia.

hopefully they're both scum and this won't be a problem
Computer says mafia
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 08 2012 01:14 GMT
#1153
On May 08 2012 04:13 slOosh wrote:
@gonzaw My reads (from PM w/ WBG).
That scumslip that Syllo caught is also a heavy tell as he bashes Palmer for a good 2~3 pages of his filter and would still consider him town.


Lol what? You think I think Palmar is town? Couldn't be more wrong. His whole filter is a bunch of bullshit worse than mine.

On May 08 2012 04:13 gonzaw wrote:
Cephiro is already "outed" as scum, he has no risk whatsoever on giving Sheth/chaoser/Meapak votes, yet he has a tremendous gain since he single-handily decides the lynch.


If I only really was scum... but I'm liking all the power I have as a single townie compared to your awesome co-operation plans!

Original Message From Liquid`Sheth:
Don't put any votes on me. It'll just make you look worse. Even though I am town. So if you wanted to put 5 on me it could make you look good as thats what I'll flip. I leave it up to you and I wish you well in this stupid game.


As per Sheth's own request, I will not put any votes on him. Do what you wish with this information. I will try to answer the PMs I've got as soon as possible.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2012 01:28 GMT
#1154
On May 08 2012 10:14 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 04:13 slOosh wrote:
@gonzaw My reads (from PM w/ WBG).
That scumslip that Syllo caught is also a heavy tell as he bashes Palmer for a good 2~3 pages of his filter and would still consider him town.


Lol what? You think I think Palmar is town? Couldn't be more wrong. His whole filter is a bunch of bullshit worse than mine.


[image loading]
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 08 2012 01:40 GMT
#1155
On May 08 2012 10:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
[image loading]


I love how you call me ignorant and trollish when you and your buddies do even more blantant bullshit yourselves. ^^

But hey, it's not like everyone knows how to play right? I mean, you clearly think you're right in me being scum... just lol.

Just the way you ignored VE. Oh wait, he was town, you were wrong. :x Daamn right.

You wish you had my powers, but you'll never gain em. >
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 08 2012 01:49 GMT
#1156
EBWOP: I have sent in my votes. Feel free to be guessing if I really did or not, or whom I voted for and with how many votes.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 08 2012 02:28 GMT
#1157
Hello everyone, I just realized I can't vote WBG so I'm giving my votes to katina. In interest of full disclosure sheth told me he put all his votes on me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
May 08 2012 03:05 GMT
#1158
[image loading]

Night 3


Round B has concluded. The tally is as follows:

Katina (16) Meapak_Ziphh (5), chaoser (3), EchelonTee (1), Mr. Wiggles (1), Palmar (1), prplhz (1), sandroba (1), syllogism (1), slOosh (1), wherebugsgo (1)
gonzaw (12) Katina (3), syllogism (2), EchelonTee (1), Mr. Wiggles (1), Palmar (1), prplhz (1), sandroba (1), slOosh (1), wherebugsgo (1)
Mr. Wiggles (11) chaoser (2), Katina (2), EchelonTee (1), Palmar (1), prplhz (1), sandroba (1), syllogism (1), slOosh (1), wherebugsgo (1)
syllogism (9) slOosh (2), wherebugsgo (2), EchelonTee (1), Mr. Wiggles (1), Palmar (1), prplhz (1), sandroba (1)
Meapak_Ziphh (8) Liquid`Sheth (5), gonzaw (3)
chaoser (7) Cephiro (5), gonzaw (2)
slOosh (7) Mr. Wiggles (2), EchelonTee (1), Palmar (1), prplhz (1), sandroba (1), syllogism (1)
Liquid`Sheth (0) Nobody




Liquid`Sheth died a horrible lonely death.




It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 24 hours at 8PM PDT (23:00 EDT (-04:00) your time). Please send in all your night actions before then.
And so, we find the Sublime.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 08 2012 03:06 GMT
#1159
Anyways, I'll give an explanation for my votes (I'll have to give one anyways, might as well do it now):
I have given my votes to chaoser and Meapak.

3 to Meapak and 2 to chaoser to be precise.

I've discussed this with wbg (and PMed syllo, apparently he was asleep >_> ), and I found that this was the best way to get Sheth lynched.

If everybody had just followed the plan right now, then scum could chose whoever they wanted for the lynch, and most likely save Sheth, and that's a very bad outcome for us if one of chaoser/Meapak is town.

This way, if Sheth ever gets 1 vote, or even 2 he gets lynched.

Why didn't I tell people? That way scum won't know that Meapak and chaoser got any votes. If they didn't know they'd get any votes, I thought they'd be more complacent and give Sheth less votes, since giving him lots of votes isn't necessary (if Meapak/chaoser have 0/0 votes, then giving Sheth 1 vote would suffice to save him).

I noticed how BC got 0 votes for him last day, so I figured it was likely Sheth wouldn't receive much votes even from his scumbuddies (unless Cephiro is one of them, like I said before), so I thought it was likely he'd get 1 or maybe 2 votes.

Because of this, if I'd get chaoser/Meapak to at least 2 votes, then Sheth (and possibly chaoser as well) would get lynched.
Since I'd prefer chaoser lynched than Meapak, I gave Meapak more votes.


There is the possibilty Sheth has 5 or 6 votes right now, or even 3 and survives, but that would have happened whether I put my votes on Meapak/chaoser or not.
However, since it's unlikley chaoser/Meapak/Sheth will get 5 or 6 votes EACH, then we don't lose anything and don't compromise other townies from the majority, assuming other people followed prp's plan and gave votes to those players.

So in short, by splitting the vote we wouldn't lose anything, but we'd have slightly more chances to get Sheth lynched.

Anyways let's hope for the best.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 08 2012 03:06 GMT
#1160
wat
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 95
Codebar 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63287
Bisu 3104
FanTaSy 1185
Stork 743
Rush 558
hero 253
Snow 227
firebathero 200
Mind 104
Free 84
[ Show more ]
Last 75
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 63
Pusan 57
Sharp 57
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 33
Bale 28
Mong 25
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 20
Rock 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9058
Dendi917
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
singsing2701
fl0m2388
Liquid`RaSZi1328
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt622
Mlord409
Happy367
Khaldor333
KnowMe263
Hui .201
crisheroes191
olofmeister183
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV540
League of Legends
• Nemesis4226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1322
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
29m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
OSC
8h 29m
Replay Cast
8h 29m
OSC
21h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.