• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9014 users

"##" Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 14:49 GMT
#1101
On October 29 2013 23:47 Koshi wrote:
btw, I got modkilled in Hogwarts while being way more nice about CR his martyring/bad play. I am bitter.


Yeah well, though I'm fond of <3 I wouldn't play in a game he was hosting.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 14:50 GMT
#1102
OOHCHILD how come other than that big post on Pandain, all you've been doing is asking other people questions?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 14:50 GMT
#1103
Okay, I'm pretty furious about things. I'm going to walk away from the game for a bit. I'll be back when I don't want to hurt people.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 14:51 GMT
#1104
Because I'm not doing hard analysis today.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 14:51 GMT
#1105
On October 29 2013 23:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
Marvel how do you refute the "super bored at mafia" defense of Clarity?

If Clarity is off the table who do you want to lynch?


I don't know about marvellosity but I rate it slightly above "just hit puberty and discovered girls" in terms of convincing excuses. That and "hasn't read the thread" really hurt your defense of Clarity more than they helped.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 14:52 GMT
#1106
On October 29 2013 23:51 OOHCHILD wrote:
Because I'm not doing hard analysis today.


You're not doing ANYTHING today other than tunnel Pandain and ask questions
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 14:53 GMT
#1107
I have not just been asking questions. I have also been giving a lot of opinions and reasons behind those opinions. Read my recent filter. Until then you are on ignore.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 29 2013 14:54 GMT
#1108
On October 29 2013 23:50 Promethelax wrote:
Okay, I'm pretty furious about things. I'm going to walk away from the game for a bit. I'll be back when I don't want to hurt people.


You're only furious because you can tell I'm sincere which means I actually am just being a lazy cunt.
But hey, at least I didn't get myself lynched as town (probably) which is always better than getting lynched.

I'll be back tonight, probably.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 14:54 GMT
#1109
On October 29 2013 23:53 OOHCHILD wrote:
I have not just been asking questions. I have also been giving a lot of opinions and reasons behind those opinions. Read my recent filter. Until then you are on ignore.

Do you think I am still scum? And bussing Pandain?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 14:54 GMT
#1110
Ok lynching OOHCHILD.

We can deal with clarity later, either copcheck for vig

##Unvote
##vote OOHCHILD
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 14:55 GMT
#1111
On October 29 2013 23:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 23:50 Promethelax wrote:
Okay, I'm pretty furious about things. I'm going to walk away from the game for a bit. I'll be back when I don't want to hurt people.


You're only furious because you can tell I'm sincere which means I actually am just being a lazy cunt.
But hey, at least I didn't get myself lynched as town (probably) which is always better than getting lynched.

I'll be back tonight, probably.

Come on Clarity, what the fuck is this.
No gg, No skill.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 14:56 GMT
#1112
Why are you okay with lynch me Oats?
I think I have been town.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 14:56 GMT
#1113
On October 29 2013 23:53 OOHCHILD wrote:
I have not just been asking questions. I have also been giving a lot of opinions and reasons behind those opinions. Read my recent filter. Until then you are on ignore.

The problem I have with you is that you totally misrepresented what my case was on Clarity, despite the fact it was extremely obvious given what was written in the thread.

Also, for some reason, you had to ask Prome which points about the Clarity case were mine, which again should be abundantly clear if you've read the thread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 14:56 GMT
#1114
I read some parts of the threads closer than others. Let's put it that way.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 14:57 GMT
#1115
On October 29 2013 23:56 OOHCHILD wrote:
I read some parts of the threads closer than others. Let's put it that way.

Then you probably shouldn't be raising suspicions based on stuff you evidently haven't read, should you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 14:58 GMT
#1116
On October 29 2013 23:53 OOHCHILD wrote:
I have not just been asking questions. I have also been giving a lot of opinions and reasons behind those opinions. Read my recent filter. Until then you are on ignore.


Yeah and what does shun do, make you unaccountable for your actions?

Here is your page 3:
-Marv is scum because clarity isn't scummy enough
-Questions
-Refusing to consider clarity being scum and asking which is the more probable

Town clarity could exist but as it stands right now scum clarity would make more of an excuse to leave. He's usually much more active even when he's bored
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 14:58 GMT
#1117
On October 29 2013 23:56 OOHCHILD wrote:
Why are you okay with lynch me Oats?
I think I have been town.


The fact at you basically ignore anyone who so much as looks at you funny really hurts your "I am town" case. You're actually posting now, which is an improvement from yesterday, but you're actively cutting off your communication with other players, which is distinctly anti-town.

I might be slightly off the mark, but people don't want to put up with that nonsense so you're on the chopping block.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 14:59 GMT
#1118
On October 29 2013 23:56 OOHCHILD wrote:
Why are you okay with lynch me Oats?
I think I have been town.

Explain your change of attitude between pregame and now.
No gg, No skill.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 29 2013 14:59 GMT
#1119
I don't know what's going on cause I just got to this thread, but everyone needs to calm down and play nice. I've gotten PMs about this game and I don't like that. This is a warning to everyone. No personal attacks. Attack the argument. I understand it gets heated, but you need to know when to step back and take a breather.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 15:00 GMT
#1120
I play the game on my on terms and if you can't deal with that then lynch away.
##Shun all of you baddies
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5802
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3501
C9.Mang0208
KnowMe197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 4m
Replay Cast
23h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.