• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9106 users

Team EG mystery announcement in 1 day 19 hours? - Page 476

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 474 475 476 477 478 650 Next
Gesperrt
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany417 Posts
August 16 2011 09:31 GMT
#9501
On August 16 2011 18:27 Pandemona wrote:
Anyone else think that the "unkown" page is going to crash when the timer hits 0 from all the people hitting refresh?

I'll give my best :>
Junichi
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1056 Posts
August 16 2011 09:31 GMT
#9502
On August 16 2011 18:29 Shirolol wrote:
Ooooh we're getting close now, can't wait for it to be some total let down and then witness the RAAAAGE in this thread! :D


Actually I think the rage is guaranteed, no matter what will be anounced. :D
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
fishling
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia2 Posts
August 16 2011 09:32 GMT
#9503
On August 16 2011 18:01 Sicky wrote:
EGZyzz, u mirrin?


it's mirin' and don't say the king of aesthetics name in vain.

anyways, this is enough drama for me to have my first post. Whatever it is, pleeeasse don't let it be underwhelming EG!
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
August 16 2011 09:32 GMT
#9504
Heosat for best troll D=
WightyCity
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada887 Posts
August 16 2011 09:32 GMT
#9505
its the nasl announcement countdown
90% watching it 8% talking about it and 2% playing it - sc2
Gesperrt
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany417 Posts
August 16 2011 09:33 GMT
#9506
On August 16 2011 18:31 Junichi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:29 Shirolol wrote:
Ooooh we're getting close now, can't wait for it to be some total let down and then witness the RAAAAGE in this thread! :D


Actually I think the rage is guaranteed, no matter what will be anounced. :D


Rage and Drama incoming in T-6:26
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
August 16 2011 09:35 GMT
#9507
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
SolidGasPro
Profile Joined August 2011
93 Posts
August 16 2011 09:36 GMT
#9508
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


I doubt FXO_Boss wouldn't try to give good $$$ to keep him.
"HuK doesn't use Penix." MC
Winclone
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia34 Posts
August 16 2011 09:36 GMT
#9509
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


Welcome to epic thread sir.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
August 16 2011 09:37 GMT
#9510
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


So can we know what's going on with HuK then, considering that's something you wouldn't have to speculate about?
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
August 16 2011 09:37 GMT
#9511
qxc is going to finish university so he won't be a reinforcement until he can commit 100%
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 16 2011 09:37 GMT
#9512
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?
Larsin
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands162 Posts
August 16 2011 09:38 GMT
#9513
its gonna be a livestream of machine idra and incontrol benchpressing.
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
August 16 2011 09:39 GMT
#9514
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
Shinobi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
1605 Posts
August 16 2011 09:40 GMT
#9515
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.

Like he was when he was in Spain? no thx
Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
August 16 2011 09:40 GMT
#9516
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.


He's been in school the entire time sc2 has been out, did well before his study abroad thing, he'll do well in school.
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Nesquik
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom600 Posts
August 16 2011 09:41 GMT
#9517
On August 16 2011 18:38 Larsin wrote:
its gonna be a livestream of machine idra and incontrol benchpressing.


Or a person standing there out of focus everyone thinks it's Machine by the outline and everything and than it slowly focus and it's Idra and than Machine steps out from behind Idra and they walk up to the camera and push it over and walk off. I would not be disappointed if it was that
Oh IMMvp won agian but EGHuK getting Ro8 is a way bigger deal - Gootecks
Ophi13
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada238 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 09:41:45
August 16 2011 09:41 GMT
#9518
wow, that troll O.o EGHuk incoming
I love Lindsey Sporrer :)
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 16 2011 09:41 GMT
#9519
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Winclone
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia34 Posts
August 16 2011 09:42 GMT
#9520
Heosat entering just shy of the 500th page, 6 hours 20 on the clock... I have this feeling we may be seeing some EG posts prior to the announcement right here within this very thread, teasing us further, milking it to the max.

Gosh, hype. This is insane.
Prev 1 474 475 476 477 478 650 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox468
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 12m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.