• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

Team EG mystery announcement in 1 day 19 hours? - Page 477

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 475 476 477 478 479 650 Next
BrahCJ
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia659 Posts
August 16 2011 09:42 GMT
#9521
On August 16 2011 18:36 SolidGasPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


I doubt FXO_Boss wouldn't try to give good $$$ to keep him.



FXO BosS can be VERY stubborn. He has done things that are "worse" for the team in strength to prove a point.

I think Heosat is in maximum trolling mode.
The only thing that is certain is no matter WHAT is said in the next 6.5 hours, it doesn't mean a thing. Even if HuK said on Twitter 'Going to miss this place" it can be put to trolling, or it can be legit.
Trolls will troll.
Play the games!
BeefyKnight
Profile Joined November 2010
United States127 Posts
August 16 2011 09:43 GMT
#9522
On August 16 2011 18:41 Nesquik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:38 Larsin wrote:
its gonna be a livestream of machine idra and incontrol benchpressing.


Or a person standing there out of focus everyone thinks it's Machine by the outline and everything and than it slowly focus and it's Idra and than Machine steps out from behind Idra and they walk up to the camera and push it over and walk off. I would not be disappointed if it was that

This made me actually laugh out loud.
I sort of hope they do that now. =)
Jakkerr
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2549 Posts
August 16 2011 09:43 GMT
#9523
I have no idea if this has been said yet since I'm really not gonna read through 477 pages.
What I think is strange is that they make the announcement before SOTG giving them the opportunity to discuss everything about it first.
They could have just made the announcement 12 hours later, then their 'own' show Inside the game would be the first one.
So maybe the announcement has something to do with people on the SOTG cast.
Winclone
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia34 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 09:44:17
August 16 2011 09:43 GMT
#9524
On August 16 2011 18:42 BrahCJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:36 SolidGasPro wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


I doubt FXO_Boss wouldn't try to give good $$$ to keep him.



FXO BosS can be VERY stubborn.


qft, some of the shit he sprayed on Sheth's stream quite a while ago was painful to listen to.
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
August 16 2011 09:44 GMT
#9525
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
superarmy
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand422 Posts
August 16 2011 09:45 GMT
#9526
I think the theories of a BW pro or HotS show match series are the most legit ones, also the most deserving of the hype.
BrahCJ
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia659 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 09:47:31
August 16 2011 09:45 GMT
#9527
edit.
Play the games!
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
August 16 2011 09:46 GMT
#9528
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.


Was Huk leaving what you meant when you said "Sadly not all the items are good news. "?
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
August 16 2011 09:46 GMT
#9529
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.


I'm sure if the news was Liquid related you would know though...?
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
August 16 2011 09:46 GMT
#9530
On August 16 2011 18:45 BrahCJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:43 Winclone wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:42 BrahCJ wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:36 SolidGasPro wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


I doubt FXO_Boss wouldn't try to give good $$$ to keep him.


I don't care if it was painful to listen to.
Add something to the thread or leave.

FXO BosS can be VERY stubborn.


qft, some of the shit he sprayed on Sheth's stream quite a while ago was painful to listen to.



What did he say? PM please as it'll get lost in the thread.
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Bellygareth
Profile Joined October 2010
France512 Posts
August 16 2011 09:46 GMT
#9531
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.



FxoBoss trolls saying EG acquires Huk. Heosat trolls saying Eg acquires QXC. Trolls trolling trolls
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
August 16 2011 09:47 GMT
#9532
On August 16 2011 18:46 Bellygareth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.



FxoBoss trolls saying EG acquires Huk. Heosat trolls saying Eg acquires QXC. Trolls trolling trolls


trollception?
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Yggdrazil
Profile Joined November 2010
France92 Posts
August 16 2011 09:47 GMT
#9533
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.



You're ruining the thread, sir ! :p This makes all this EGHuk **** fall apart.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
August 16 2011 09:47 GMT
#9534
6 hours left right?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
August 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#9535
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


Well tell us already don't you know the Answer?
Never GG MKP | IdrA
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
August 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#9536
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

why should we believe what you write her and not what you write on reddit?

Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
August 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#9537
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.

if this is true, it means HuK is not leaving TL, because you would know about that 100% by now.
keep it deep! @zulison
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
August 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#9538
On August 16 2011 18:46 Shaetan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:45 BrahCJ wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:43 Winclone wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:42 BrahCJ wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:36 SolidGasPro wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.


I doubt FXO_Boss wouldn't try to give good $$$ to keep him.


I don't care if it was painful to listen to.
Add something to the thread or leave.

FXO BosS can be VERY stubborn.


qft, some of the shit he sprayed on Sheth's stream quite a while ago was painful to listen to.



What did he say? PM please as it'll get lost in the thread.


Boss definitely has his own opinions, but he's pretty consistent in what he wants to do and he doesn't strike me as someone that would stab people in the back. He'll tell you if he's not happy with the situation.
BrahCJ
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia659 Posts
August 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#9539
On August 16 2011 18:47 Yggdrazil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.



You're ruining the thread, sir ! :p This makes all this EGHuk **** fall apart.


If you believe him, yeah... It does.

The entire scene is out of conTroll right now. Trust none.
Play the games!
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
August 16 2011 09:48 GMT
#9540
On August 16 2011 18:47 Yggdrazil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:44 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:41 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:39 Heosat wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:37 johnnywup wrote:
On August 16 2011 18:35 Heosat wrote:
If I had to speculate, it certainly seems multiple players are being invited to EG. They have referenced QXC a number of times and he is definitely someone I would pick up from NA.

still, isn't qxc studying for a year?


I believe so. However, studying doesn't mean not playing, it just means you are not 100% committed. I certainly think QXC could play very well without being 100% committed.



Your worst than Incontrol at Trolling Heo &_&


I'm actually discussing theories here. As I've said before, I don't have the faintest idea what the "unknown" page refers to and I have no inside information about that.



You're ruining the thread, sir ! :p This makes all this EGHuk **** fall apart.



It doesn't make it fall apart at all.

He's simply saying he doesnt' know specifically what the EG announcement is about. But he did mention on Reddit that Huk played his last game for Liquid already. The two statements are not incompatible.

Is it possible that EG is referencing Huk with the announcement? yes. Does Heosat 'KNOW' this? no.
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
Prev 1 475 476 477 478 479 650 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1205
Hyun 568
firebathero 541
Hyuk 398
BeSt 329
Jaedong 269
Mong 268
Soma 189
Shine 86
PianO 82
[ Show more ]
Sexy 62
910 50
Mind 48
sSak 41
Hm[arnc] 35
Shinee 30
ZergMaN 26
Bale 25
yabsab 20
HiyA 19
Sharp 15
sorry 12
ZerO 11
Noble 10
Stork 7
Terrorterran 4
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1128
shoxiejesuss920
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King326
Other Games
gofns28411
summit1g7067
ceh9606
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax100
Trikslyr29
Livibee15
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos973
• Stunt404
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 44m
Patches Events
6h 44m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.