On August 24 2012 10:13 Lvdr wrote:
So everyone is town?
So everyone is town?
Read the notes..
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Bluelightz
Indonesia2463 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:13 Lvdr wrote: So everyone is town? Read the notes.. | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
*sigh* Oh I really hope you're scum sir. I just don't see it. Scum sharing a google-doc that has everyone labeled as town. LOL | ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
| ||
|
Bluelightz
Indonesia2463 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote: LOL everyone is labeled as town. *sigh* Oh I really hope you're scum sir. I just don't see it. Scum sharing a google-doc that has everyone labeled as town. LOL I'm gonna get mislynched, thanks. | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:15 Bluelightz wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote: LOL everyone is labeled as town. *sigh* Oh I really hope you're scum sir. I just don't see it. Scum sharing a google-doc that has everyone labeled as town. LOL I'm gonna get mislynched, thanks. You're welcome? | ||
|
Shady Sands
United States4021 Posts
| ||
|
iamperfection
United States9648 Posts
| ||
|
Bluelightz
Indonesia2463 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:16 Shady Sands wrote: fyi there are 8 users including myself currently browsing the googledoc, but i only see six or seven posting here. what gives? Lurky lurk. | ||
|
Bluelightz
Indonesia2463 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
I'm not at all comfortable with this lynch now, and Obvious is the better option. ##Unvote ##Vote: Obvious.660 | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:19 marvellosity wrote: oh shit. Bluelightz is probably town. Unless this is an insane stunt (which I don't think BL is capable of), my own personal metaread on him (quite proud of its accuracy) is that as townie he's obsessed with other townies, and as scum with scum. His spreadsheet, while ridiculous, absolutely shows his mindset this game. His response also feels townie since he got back. I'm not at all comfortable with this lynch now, and Obvious is the better option. ##Unvote ##Vote: Obvious.660 You dick is this real? | ||
|
Lvdr
United States418 Posts
##Unvote ##Vote Obvious.660 | ||
|
iamperfection
United States9648 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:19 marvellosity wrote: oh shit. Bluelightz is probably town. Unless this is an insane stunt (which I don't think BL is capable of), my own personal metaread on him (quite proud of its accuracy) is that as townie he's obsessed with other townies, and as scum with scum. His spreadsheet, while ridiculous, absolutely shows his mindset this game. His response also feels townie since he got back. I'm not at all comfortable with this lynch now, and Obvious is the better option. ##Unvote ##Vote: Obvious.660 i agree ##unvote ##Vote Obvious.660 | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
Shady Sands
United States4021 Posts
On August 24 2012 10:19 marvellosity wrote: oh shit. Bluelightz is probably town. Unless this is an insane stunt (which I don't think BL is capable of), my own personal metaread on him (quite proud of its accuracy) is that as townie he's obsessed with other townies, and as scum with scum. His spreadsheet, while ridiculous, absolutely shows his mindset this game. His response also feels townie since he got back. I'm not at all comfortable with this lynch now, and Obvious is the better option. ##Unvote ##Vote: Obvious.660 What the fuck? | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
##Vote Obvious | ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
##Vote Obvious.660 well, mafia would never let BL do that right? | ||
|
Shady Sands
United States4021 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|