• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9494 users

[Code A] Group A Season 1 2014 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 Next All
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2014 13:03 GMT
#781
On January 15 2014 22:01 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 22:00 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2014 21:59 Undead1993 wrote:
nooo gumibear didn't advance ;_; and noooooo i need to buy a subscription to watch the vods ;_;

If you are a GuMiho fan I don't think you're missing out on much worth watching today :/

but i read that this 3rd game of ruin vs sleep was epic as hell and has so many 5 stars and now i want to know waht happened so badly

http://i.imgur.com/HF8K4vX.jpg
http://imgur.com/OGIGHvs
with a 1 base blink follow up to finish him off
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 15 2014 13:08 GMT
#782
On January 15 2014 22:03 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 22:01 Undead1993 wrote:
On January 15 2014 22:00 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2014 21:59 Undead1993 wrote:
nooo gumibear didn't advance ;_; and noooooo i need to buy a subscription to watch the vods ;_;

If you are a GuMiho fan I don't think you're missing out on much worth watching today :/

but i read that this 3rd game of ruin vs sleep was epic as hell and has so many 5 stars and now i want to know waht happened so badly

http://i.imgur.com/HF8K4vX.jpg
http://imgur.com/OGIGHvs
with a 1 base blink follow up to finish him off

On January 15 2014 22:03 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 22:01 Undead1993 wrote:
On January 15 2014 22:00 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2014 21:59 Undead1993 wrote:
nooo gumibear didn't advance ;_; and noooooo i need to buy a subscription to watch the vods ;_;

If you are a GuMiho fan I don't think you're missing out on much worth watching today :/

but i read that this 3rd game of ruin vs sleep was epic as hell and has so many 5 stars and now i want to know waht happened so badly


:D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

love you <3
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 15 2014 13:22 GMT
#783
On January 15 2014 22:08 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 22:03 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2014 22:01 Undead1993 wrote:
On January 15 2014 22:00 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2014 21:59 Undead1993 wrote:
nooo gumibear didn't advance ;_; and noooooo i need to buy a subscription to watch the vods ;_;

If you are a GuMiho fan I don't think you're missing out on much worth watching today :/

but i read that this 3rd game of ruin vs sleep was epic as hell and has so many 5 stars and now i want to know waht happened so badly

http://i.imgur.com/HF8K4vX.jpg
http://imgur.com/OGIGHvs
with a 1 base blink follow up to finish him off

Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 22:03 DJHelium wrote:
On January 15 2014 22:01 Undead1993 wrote:
On January 15 2014 22:00 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2014 21:59 Undead1993 wrote:
nooo gumibear didn't advance ;_; and noooooo i need to buy a subscription to watch the vods ;_;

If you are a GuMiho fan I don't think you're missing out on much worth watching today :/

but i read that this 3rd game of ruin vs sleep was epic as hell and has so many 5 stars and now i want to know waht happened so badly


:D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

love you <3

Holy crap that is sick 0.0!!!!!!!!!

Antoher reason to get rid of that poor joke xP
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
January 15 2014 13:23 GMT
#784
I hate sOs... Destroy my FPL team but 4-0 his individual league? Selfish bastard -_-
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
robertpires87
Profile Joined October 2013
Northern Ireland87 Posts
January 15 2014 13:45 GMT
#785
Mothership core and photon overcharge kills GuMiho's career . GuMiho, I love you and if you retire, I hope you have the brightest of future. You're hell of a Terran player.
Kala23
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany230 Posts
January 15 2014 14:12 GMT
#786
Twitch won't let me watch the vod despite my 2014 ticket. It even tells me i have a subscription but it wants me to buy a monthy subscription as soon as i click on the vod.
Anyone else ?
Kala23
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany230 Posts
January 15 2014 14:18 GMT
#787
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 15 2014 14:23 GMT
#788
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access

try to contact the service on gomtv.net or on twitch.tv
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 15:23:37
January 15 2014 15:03 GMT
#789
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access
On January 15 2014 23:23 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access

try to contact the service on gomtv.net or on twitch.tv

Same here.
Today I did the following:
Watched live stream, clicked on SOUCE as quality, knowing this would bring me to the site where I can comfortly buy a ticket.
It wrote "get a YEARLY Ticket for 19.99"
Thought YEAH!!!
Bought it for 19.99
After I bought it, it wrot: Valiable through Jan-April
Thinking process "WTF YEARLY TICKET FOR 3 Months?? Are u f**ing kidding me?"

After I calmed down, wanted to watch Code A games from earlier. Clicked on the VOD, below the VOD it was marked as "Subscribed", but instead of the VOD it showed me that I can subscribe for 19.99 (the yearly ticket).

Always hated Twitch, especially because it never runs smooth when i find the time (1-2x a month) to watch live, now I cannot even watch for what I've paid?

Let us know what support said, if they don't react at all, I wanna have my money back. I am also eager to know, what they mean with their "yearly ticket now only for 19.99" and after you buy it you find out its just for 3 months...

btw I also stated this earlier today: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440895&currentpage=10#199
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
January 15 2014 15:06 GMT
#790
On January 16 2014 00:03 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 23:23 Undead1993 wrote:
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access

try to contact the service on gomtv.net or on twitch.tv

Same here.
Today I did the following:
Watched live stream, clicked on SOUCE as quality, knowing this would bring me to the site where I can comfortly buy a ticket.
It wrote "get a YEARLY Ticket for 19.99"
Thought YEAH!!!
Bought it for 19.99
After I bought it, it wrot: Valiable through Jan-April
Thinking process "WTF YEARLY TICKET FOR 3 Months?? Are u f**ing kidding me?"

After I calmed down, wanted to watch Code A games from earlier. Clicked on the VOD, below the VOD it was marked as "Subscribed", but instead of the VOD it showed me that I can subscribe for 19.99 (the yearly ticket).

Always hated Twitch, especially because it never runs smooth when i find the time (1-2x a month) to watch live, now I cannot even watch for what I've paid?

Let us know what support said, if they don't react at all, I wanna have my money back. I am also eager to know, what they mean with their "yearly ticket now only for 19.99" and after you buy it you find out its just for 3 months...


The 19.99 is only for season 1, the yearly sub is $54.99 and the Premium Yearly sub is 89.99. But don't worry, I paid the 55.99 during the Hot6ix Cup and apparently I can't even watch the VoDs either? Even though in the description of the payment you're supposed to have access to "live and VODS" and is shows I have a silver badge. This is frustrating.
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
ThePrince
Profile Joined October 2010
Peru331 Posts
January 15 2014 15:15 GMT
#791
Classic is a masturbator.

Good job Sauce!!!
SK_MC, ST_Parting, STX_Bogus fighting!!! Colossi should shoot nukes and blink.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 15:22:11
January 15 2014 15:15 GMT
#792
I'm curious how a classic sOs signal led to ruin in this case.
Also, Ruin vs Sleep, can I find VODs?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
January 15 2014 15:25 GMT
#793
On January 16 2014 00:06 ArTiFaKs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 00:03 Rollora wrote:
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access
On January 15 2014 23:23 Undead1993 wrote:
On January 15 2014 23:18 Kala23 wrote:
it looks like the GSL light ticket has no vod access

try to contact the service on gomtv.net or on twitch.tv

Same here.
Today I did the following:
Watched live stream, clicked on SOUCE as quality, knowing this would bring me to the site where I can comfortly buy a ticket.
It wrote "get a YEARLY Ticket for 19.99"
Thought YEAH!!!
Bought it for 19.99
After I bought it, it wrot: Valiable through Jan-April
Thinking process "WTF YEARLY TICKET FOR 3 Months?? Are u f**ing kidding me?"

After I calmed down, wanted to watch Code A games from earlier. Clicked on the VOD, below the VOD it was marked as "Subscribed", but instead of the VOD it showed me that I can subscribe for 19.99 (the yearly ticket).

Always hated Twitch, especially because it never runs smooth when i find the time (1-2x a month) to watch live, now I cannot even watch for what I've paid?

Let us know what support said, if they don't react at all, I wanna have my money back. I am also eager to know, what they mean with their "yearly ticket now only for 19.99" and after you buy it you find out its just for 3 months...


The 19.99 is only for season 1, the yearly sub is $54.99 and the Premium Yearly sub is 89.99. But don't worry, I paid the 55.99 during the Hot6ix Cup and apparently I can't even watch the VoDs either? Even though in the description of the payment you're supposed to have access to "live and VODS" and is shows I have a silver badge. This is frustrating.

Thx. I got told to read more exactly next time.
But i didn't know, what I should read more exactly when I click on the button "2014 Yearly ticket for 2014" then immidiately I got to pay the 19.99 and AFTER that it showed me, that this ticket is from Jan-Apr
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
January 15 2014 15:25 GMT
#794
Why are the vods not working? I paid the 20 dollars, it says im subscribed, and yet it is still giving me the message that I need to subscribe...
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 15:26:09
January 15 2014 15:25 GMT
#795
Apparently gom is having some issues with twitch's vod system atm. I am seriously pissed as I wanted to watch the vods of the earlier group right after waking up (while the 2nd group was still running) as that is one of the few advantages of twitch vods. I miss gomtv vods more and more every day.

The best part is that if you have subed for this season it tells you to sub, then you click on sub, it then tells you that you have subbed and links you back to the gsl page which tells you to sub.
kugel
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany116 Posts
January 15 2014 15:27 GMT
#796
i do have the same problem with the subscription. i bought and early bird ticket during the hot 6 cup too.
i knew they would screw up with twitch. the old gomtv page was awesome. the vod overview was way better and stuff like that.
if i now click the vods it says that i should suscribe for 19,99 bucks.... serious ?... i hope they fix that soon
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
January 15 2014 15:27 GMT
#797
On January 16 2014 00:15 ThePrince wrote:
Classic is a masturbator.

Good job Sauce!!!

After his games, maybe Classic went home "opening up a bottle of champaign"?
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
January 15 2014 15:31 GMT
#798
On January 16 2014 00:27 kugel wrote:
i do have the same problem with the subscription. i bought and early bird ticket during the hot 6 cup too.
i knew they would screw up with twitch. the old gomtv page was awesome. the vod overview was way better and stuff like that.
if i now click the vods it says that i should suscribe for 19,99 bucks.... serious ?... i hope they fix that soon


Ya it seems everyone is having that problem so far, it's really quite frustrating. Everyone should just email support@gomtv.net to make sure they handle this as fast as possible!
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 15:36:27
January 15 2014 15:33 GMT
#799
On January 16 2014 00:25 Maghetti wrote:
Why are the vods not working? I paid the 20 dollars, it says im subscribed, and yet it is still giving me the message that I need to subscribe...

Same Prob here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440895&currentpage=40#789
and the colleague in the next post.
Mentioned this some times before, like here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440895&currentpage=9#173


Also I really feel cheated, because of t he "2014 Yearly ticket for only 19.99 now" f*cking yearly ticket, right, why do they even write that shit? I clicked, I payed without reading further (who would think a big site as twitch does such dirty tricks), and then got the info that its only from jan-apr. I am really pissed. PLUS I cannot watch VODs.
On January 16 2014 00:25 Lorch wrote:
Apparently gom is having some issues with twitch's vod system atm. I am seriously pissed as I wanted to watch the vods of the earlier group right after waking up (while the 2nd group was still running) as that is one of the few advantages of twitch vods. I miss gomtv vods more and more every day.

The best part is that if you have subed for this season it tells you to sub, then you click on sub, it then tells you that you have subbed and links you back to the gsl page which tells you to sub.

yeah exactly.
And this freaking misguiding "Year ticket" that made me sub a 3 month ticket... Dunno if I should call myself stupid or them freaking jerks
On January 16 2014 00:31 ArTiFaKs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 00:27 kugel wrote:
i do have the same problem with the subscription. i bought and early bird ticket during the hot 6 cup too.
i knew they would screw up with twitch. the old gomtv page was awesome. the vod overview was way better and stuff like that.
if i now click the vods it says that i should suscribe for 19,99 bucks.... serious ?... i hope they fix that soon


Ya it seems everyone is having that problem so far, it's really quite frustrating. Everyone should just email support@gomtv.net to make sure they handle this as fast as possible!
Will do JUST that, and also send them the screenshots that show "Yearly ticket for 19.99", even if it was my fault that I trusted them almost blindly I feel robbed and want an apology
dutchfriese
Profile Joined November 2012
2554 Posts
January 15 2014 16:45 GMT
#800
why is gom doing this via twitch.tv now? What was wrong with releasing the VOD's on the gomtv.net website? I never had too many issues outside of the occasional bugged game.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings128
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 91
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1993
ViBE164
Bale 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever524
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4408
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g8748
JimRising 532
C9.Mang0303
WinterStarcraft163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• poizon28 32
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1128
• Shiphtur16
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 40m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.