• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 323 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 03:55 GMT
#581
On September 21 2013 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:40 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:34 DarthPunk wrote:
So basically I agree with rayn, I want mocsta to tell us all he is policy voting Kush.

Here's where he should've been looking. DP doesn't post like this as town. No real follow through or bite. Just throwaway generic DP townesque play.

Firstly you're wrong. See GSL III. Secondly meta doesn't work on me. I keep telling you all and you all keep mis-using it. Thirdly I don't buy that you could have such a seemingly solid scum read on me based on that post.

You keep spewing complete bullshit. I'm not going to drop a big as meta case. My points aren't based on meta. I'm not making shit about meta. I only use meta to read a very few people and for the rest it's just a way to accuse people. You're scum flat out get over it.


You keep saying your points are based on meta when they clearly are. I Think it is pointless talking to you anymore. Someone please vig geript.

You'll be vig'd before I will.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:56 GMT
#582
On September 21 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.


OK i changed my mind again you're just an idiot. That is clearly a meta case as you are saying as town I am more of an arsehole; therefore I am scum because I am not being enough of an arsehole. What the fuck does that statement even mean if it is not meta?

Nope. Thought processes between town and scum change automatically. You being a pussy about how you're approaching people shows your innate fear. Very early passive play.


Wow, you're argument has fundamentally changed after you got pressured.
You are wrong so after this game if you are town I am going to shout at you about it in the post game. Anyway rayn is right. I'm not talking to you anymore as it is not productive. I would rather you get vigged than lynched. but I hope you die either way.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 03:56 GMT
#583
geript wtf is wrong with you? can you play a decent town game o are you scum?
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:58 GMT
#584
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 04:00 GMT
#585
On September 21 2013 12:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.


OK i changed my mind again you're just an idiot. That is clearly a meta case as you are saying as town I am more of an arsehole; therefore I am scum because I am not being enough of an arsehole. What the fuck does that statement even mean if it is not meta?

Nope. Thought processes between town and scum change automatically. You being a pussy about how you're approaching people shows your innate fear. Very early passive play.


Wow, you're argument has fundamentally changed after you got pressured.
You are wrong so after this game if you are town I am going to shout at you about it in the post game. Anyway rayn is right. I'm not talking to you anymore as it is not productive. I would rather you get vigged than lynched. but I hope you die either way.

Ok. Well you either get lynched today or I shoot you until you're dead. Enjoy bish.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 04:00 GMT
#586
On September 21 2013 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.

tbh i read blabla
than bölalalal
then blalansaös.

Seemed like a shitfest for nothing.
Wanna lynch Koshi btw?
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:02 GMT
#587
On September 21 2013 13:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.

tbh i read blabla
than bölalalal
then blalansaös.

Seemed like a shitfest for nothing.
Wanna lynch Koshi btw?

Not particularly. Although you are the Koshi master. What is it about him that you don't like?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 04:04 GMT
#588
No Rayn Koshi is town. Made a good joke. Shows he's comfortable. He's very lurky hidey as scum and not comfortable with pressure.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 04:05 GMT
#589
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:05 GMT
#590
On September 21 2013 13:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.


OK i changed my mind again you're just an idiot. That is clearly a meta case as you are saying as town I am more of an arsehole; therefore I am scum because I am not being enough of an arsehole. What the fuck does that statement even mean if it is not meta?

Nope. Thought processes between town and scum change automatically. You being a pussy about how you're approaching people shows your innate fear. Very early passive play.


Wow, you're argument has fundamentally changed after you got pressured.
You are wrong so after this game if you are town I am going to shout at you about it in the post game. Anyway rayn is right. I'm not talking to you anymore as it is not productive. I would rather you get vigged than lynched. but I hope you die either way.

Ok. Well you either get lynched today or I shoot you until you're dead. Enjoy bish.


If you are actually the vig then you should just let scum shoot me for you. Shooting me day one is fucking retarded. if you don't believe me ask marv when he arrives. This is the last time I will acknowledge you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:06 GMT
#591
On September 21 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.

Can you please read the conversation between geript and myself and tell me your conclusions?
Pretty Please?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:07 GMT
#592
On September 21 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.

You won't die night one in this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 04:09 GMT
#593
On September 21 2013 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.

Can you please read the conversation between geript and myself and tell me your conclusions?
Pretty Please?

Must I?

I don't really have much to say. Too much shit-flinging, too much high emotion for absolutely no reason. Like, I know I called you a curmudgeonly old sod, DP, but you are really fucking salty right now. Or acting it. Either way comes across the same.

Clam down a little. Bum a fag off someone. If Geript is worth looking into he usually makes it pretty evident (IF HE PLAYS PROPERLY---I;m still kind of WTFing over your Aperture play). As for you, you're either dead tonight or scum, right? Why bother with you right now?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 04:10 GMT
#594
On September 21 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.

You won't die night one in this game.

Why not?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 04:12 GMT
#595
On September 21 2013 13:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 13:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.

tbh i read blabla
than bölalalal
then blalansaös.

Seemed like a shitfest for nothing.
Wanna lynch Koshi btw?

Not particularly. Although you are the Koshi master. What is it about him that you don't like?

Koshi is devolving in this game. Look at his last town games (in chronological order). Compare them to this game and GoT.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 04:13 GMT
#596
On September 21 2013 13:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 13:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 13:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.

tbh i read blabla
than bölalalal
then blalansaös.

Seemed like a shitfest for nothing.
Wanna lynch Koshi btw?

Not particularly. Although you are the Koshi master. What is it about him that you don't like?

Koshi is devolving in this game. Look at his last town games (in chronological order). Compare them to this game and GoT.

Honestly I kind of blame you in Persona for raising his confidence to batshit insane levels.
It's like he copies your crazy as shit townplay but leaves out the good things about it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:14 GMT
#597
On September 21 2013 13:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.

Can you please read the conversation between geript and myself and tell me your conclusions?
Pretty Please?

Must I?

I don't really have much to say. Too much shit-flinging, too much high emotion for absolutely no reason. Like, I know I called you a curmudgeonly old sod, DP, but you are really fucking salty right now. Or acting it. Either way comes across the same.

Clam down a little. Bum a fag off someone. If Geript is worth looking into he usually makes it pretty evident (IF HE PLAYS PROPERLY---I;m still kind of WTFing over your Aperture play). As for you, you're either dead tonight or scum, right? Why bother with you right now?


Explain to me how geript did not make a meta read. I don't care about the emotion or whatever. I care about the consistency of Geripts arguments. Please read and tell me how geripts statement was not a meta read. Because I clearly don't understand.

Oh and I was going to say you won;t get killed night one because there are a lot of good players in this game. But KP=3 so maybe you will. I don't find it particularly likely though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 04:14 GMT
#598
I don't think DP is playing "stupidly emotionally" at all. There's not an excessive amount of shit-flinging going on. WoS might be scum guys. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:16 GMT
#599
On September 21 2013 13:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 13:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 13:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.

tbh i read blabla
than bölalalal
then blalansaös.

Seemed like a shitfest for nothing.
Wanna lynch Koshi btw?

Not particularly. Although you are the Koshi master. What is it about him that you don't like?

Koshi is devolving in this game. Look at his last town games (in chronological order). Compare them to this game and GoT.


Wasn't he town in Persona 4? Can't really tell the difference. But if you are really confident in your read of koshi I will back you later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 04:17 GMT
#600
On September 21 2013 13:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't think DP is playing "stupidly emotionally" at all. There's not an excessive amount of shit-flinging going on. WoS might be scum guys. :/

VE u mak me sad.

And yeah DP, Geript's points against you were meta-y even though he says they're not but why do you care? Does that make him scum? Why bother attacking him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 398
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH189
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
41m
OSC
9h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 41m
Online Event
22h 41m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.