• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11253 users

Raelcun fan club - Page 3

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
June 08 2010 00:04 GMT
#41
Lol I would totally buy a shirt and says "Raelcun rocked my world for _____ hours" The Handsome Nerd get on this! Seriously though your one of the main reasons why I watch iCCup. Great commentator and great TL/SC2 personality.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
June 08 2010 00:06 GMT
#42
The pizza is a lie!

+ Show Spoiler +
Raelcun is the real thing though
I think esports is pretty nice.
imyzhang
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada809 Posts
June 08 2010 00:07 GMT
#43
Raelcun FIGHTING~!~!~!
bleh
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
June 08 2010 00:11 GMT
#44
I'm the original iCCup.Raelcun fan, I liked him back when he was underground.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
haegN
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway547 Posts
June 08 2010 00:23 GMT
#45
Haha watching the ICCup channel now is so much fun Loving it!! Im gonna miss all the casts, tourneys, and last but not least, massive gaming, Sc2 is the best game. EVER.
None can give you skills, ubermicro, wins or anything. If you are man - you take it!
G3nXsiS
Profile Joined July 2009
United States656 Posts
June 08 2010 00:29 GMT
#46
Sign me up. Raelcun is awesome! Get a nice long rest man.
Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment
LeGo_MaN
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile49 Posts
June 08 2010 00:56 GMT
#47
Really really appreciated. Thank you for taking us into the final hours of the beta ;D!
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
June 08 2010 00:59 GMT
#48
On June 08 2010 09:11 deL wrote:
I'm the original iCCup.Raelcun fan, I liked him back when he was underground.


YE MAINSTREAM IS LAME YO, FIGHT THE POWAH

/sarcasm
PENGUINS
Morayfire73
Profile Joined April 2010
United States298 Posts
June 08 2010 01:01 GMT
#49
On June 08 2010 09:11 deL wrote:
I'm the original iCCup.Raelcun fan, I liked him back when he was underground.


You deserve a position of power in this fan club, please consider, treasurer is already taken by Alou.
[Insert witty comment here]
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
June 08 2010 01:02 GMT
#50
I'm on board. Also like to join the MoMaN fanclub.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Imagist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia484 Posts
June 08 2010 01:04 GMT
#51
Raelcun was fun to co-cast Brood War with the couple of times I did, and I'm glad to see him still commentating!
I enjoy Starcraft when I'm not too busy being dynamic and attractive.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
June 08 2010 01:05 GMT
#52
I <3 this guy. He's been solid casting for ~28 hours and I've gotten to at least listen to most of it. Major kudos for sticking it through despite the beta extension.
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
June 08 2010 01:05 GMT
#53
28 hours non stop? Your crazy Raelcun
Sign me up
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
June 08 2010 01:10 GMT
#54
i cant find the stream? someone link me?
Morayfire73
Profile Joined April 2010
United States298 Posts
June 08 2010 01:11 GMT
#55
On June 08 2010 10:10 PhiliBiRD wrote:
i cant find the stream? someone link me?


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iccup-tv
[Insert witty comment here]
Doc Daneeka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States577 Posts
June 08 2010 01:14 GMT
#56
aww, he sounds soooo tired
payed off security
Rasputin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2 Posts
June 08 2010 01:15 GMT
#57
Raelcun is a serious hero. Someone should make him a SpaceShark trophy or something.
dhaKve
Profile Joined April 2010
Spain16 Posts
June 08 2010 01:17 GMT
#58
I've watched probably 65% of the session so far nucleaR, nice job. If we have beta for the next 3 days I just want to let you know that a guy just did a 117 hour live poker session.
I'm sure casting is not nearly as exhausting as poker and poker is not nearly as fun as sc2 !

PLEASE GET THE KOTH SHRINKAGE SERIES BACK!
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
June 08 2010 01:18 GMT
#59
I have slept three times in the last 28 hours listening to raelcun casting. Always go to sleep and wake up to a beautiful voice. So refreshing.
#1 Kwanro Fan
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
June 08 2010 01:23 GMT
#60
I watched most of the first 12 hours, went to bed around 3:30am EDT...and I dunno what it was I had to eat that made me have seriously screwed up dreams, but Raelcun was either casting them or casting in them. I can't exactly remember.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo813
Lowko359
hiko355
crisheroes300
Mlord215
Hui .136
Livibee105
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE35
ZerO(Twitch)10
DeMusliM7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.