• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8746 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 292

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 405 Next
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 07 2011 03:26 GMT
#5821
On December 07 2011 10:14 Roffles wrote:
Ban Nunger imo

Seconded
Ame
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
December 07 2011 03:33 GMT
#5822
I did exactly what cape did... until I noticed it was what cape did. At least now I don't have Airforce winning everything.

Dec 13: Samsung vs STX
Dec 14: SKT vs Woongjin
Dec 17: Airforce vs STX
Dec 17: Samsung vs SKT
Dec 18: Team 8 vs Woongjin
Dec 18: CJ vs KT
Dec 20: Airforce vs SKT
Dec 21: Samsung vs Team 8
Dec 24: Woongjin vs KT
Dec 24: Team 8 vs CJ
Dec 25: Airforce vs Samsung
Dec 25: STX vs SKT
Dec 27: Woongjin vs CJ
Dec 28: KT vs STX
Dec 31: SKT vs CJ
Dec 31: Woongjin vs Airforce

Champions: JD, Calm (this is where someone tells me he is out w/ a wrist injury), Effort

Zerg RePrEsEnT.

Hehehehehe xD *^^*
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
December 07 2011 05:02 GMT
#5823
just installed again, thinking about making something new..have a sin and mech but they're boring! taking suggestions
aka Sowelulol
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 07 2011 06:01 GMT
#5824
I wouldn't suggest sin? I/L foreva! Though really play w/e you think is cool and would be fun!
Dota 3hard5me
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 07 2011 08:30 GMT
#5825
On December 07 2011 15:01 Nub4ever wrote:
I wouldn't suggest sin? I/L foreva! Though really play w/e you think is cool and would be fun!

So you agree that i/l is bad?
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 11:30:02
December 07 2011 11:25 GMT
#5826
Redownloading now :D. Gonna go F/P I think.
I need to go find some good leveling guides now !
God damn playing this game again is gonna make me feel so nostalgic.... :D. I last played this game when I was like 13 and now I'm 19 lol... :D

Also Party questing still fastest way to level? Or is it better to grinddddddddddd
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
December 07 2011 11:32 GMT
#5827
On December 07 2011 14:02 jtbem wrote:
just installed again, thinking about making something new..have a sin and mech but they're boring! taking suggestions


ohey. i thought i saw you in fm.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
December 07 2011 12:04 GMT
#5828
On December 07 2011 20:25 Benjef wrote:
Redownloading now :D. Gonna go F/P I think.
I need to go find some good leveling guides now !
God damn playing this game again is gonna make me feel so nostalgic.... :D. I last played this game when I was like 13 and now I'm 19 lol... :D

Also Party questing still fastest way to level? Or is it better to grinddddddddddd


Its better to grind, no one pqs on the server we play on. And check the op for a leveling guide.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 12:41:40
December 07 2011 12:11 GMT
#5829
On December 07 2011 21:04 MrDudeMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 20:25 Benjef wrote:
Redownloading now :D. Gonna go F/P I think.
I need to go find some good leveling guides now !
God damn playing this game again is gonna make me feel so nostalgic.... :D. I last played this game when I was like 13 and now I'm 19 lol... :D

Also Party questing still fastest way to level? Or is it better to grinddddddddddd


Its better to grind, no one pqs on the server we play on. And check the op for a leveling guide.

Sweet thanks! Installing now! Quite excited ^_^

Few quick questions. No more dicerolling for stats? Always 12 strength, 4int/luck and whatever in dex?
Wtf is up with all these classes? I wanna play a Mage character so I'm guessing either Evan or Explorer(to be I/L or F/P).
And only 2 resolution settings? So I'm forced to play in 800x600 windowed ><.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
December 07 2011 13:05 GMT
#5830
Is it still true that you have to spend real money to buy evan mastery books in the cash shop? Cuz ginas evan can't even max out her skills and she only level 60.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 15:39:25
December 07 2011 15:35 GMT
#5831
I think so, unless you got the books for free from the event a while back.
I remember gifting my sister magic guard and something else.
No I'm never serious.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 07 2011 17:11 GMT
#5832
On December 07 2011 20:25 Benjef wrote:
Redownloading now :D. Gonna go F/P I think.


If you have any questions regarding F/P let me know, even though I got to 120 before lhc and all that other fancy stuff came out.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 07 2011 18:31 GMT
#5833
Man, my flight attendant looks like Effort. Its freakin me out.
God Bless
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
December 07 2011 19:18 GMT
#5834
hi, I used to play but then the grinding got boring, starting up again rolling a mech with the new curve and its nice, whats the difference between the <teamliquid> and <liquid> tags?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 07 2011 20:41 GMT
#5835
No diff, just there used to be a point in time when our main TL guild filled, so we had to make alternate guilds and link em.
God Bless
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 07 2011 20:45 GMT
#5836
On December 08 2011 04:18 kdgns wrote:
hi, I used to play but then the grinding got boring, starting up again rolling a mech with the new curve and its nice, whats the difference between the <teamliquid> and <liquid> tags?

Whats your ingame name so we can add you?
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
December 07 2011 21:00 GMT
#5837
On December 08 2011 03:31 Roffles wrote:
Man, my flight attendant looks like Effort. Its freakin me out.


LOL, sounds op man, tell her she looks like an alien
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
December 07 2011 21:10 GMT
#5838
Nunger i have a hammer for you. Also ban nunger, and did servers crash?
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 07 2011 21:12 GMT
#5839
On December 08 2011 06:10 Enderbantoo wrote:
Nunger i have a hammer for you. Also ban nunger, and did servers crash?

Doesn't suprise me if it did...
Dota 3hard5me
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
December 07 2011 22:55 GMT
#5840
Why do I need a hammer?
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1440
WardiTV858
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech120
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5770
Bisu 2899
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 578
EffOrt 524
Mini 402
actioN 333
Larva 273
ZerO 230
ggaemo 206
[ Show more ]
Shinee 99
Mind 95
Pusan 86
hero 74
Sea.KH 74
Snow 63
Hyun 62
Sharp 61
Dewaltoss 59
Bale 48
Barracks 46
sorry 40
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
Trap 19
scan(afreeca) 17
NaDa 13
Rock 12
zelot 11
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4716
qojqva2147
Dendi1211
Counter-Strike
Fnx 0
Other Games
olofmeister1337
hiko955
B2W.Neo686
Lowko365
crisheroes295
DeMusliM278
XBOCT221
Pyrionflax205
Hui .172
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX167
QueenE90
Mew2King51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV732
League of Legends
• Nemesis2404
• Jankos2057
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur32
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.