• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10079 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 269

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 349 Next
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
May 08 2008 03:18 GMT
#5361
True. I concede defeat.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-08 05:56:47
May 08 2008 05:10 GMT
#5362
I'm kinda hoping Mafia will try and kill me so I don't feel so completely useless. Maybe I can say something about how I've been a huge behind the scenes player, keeping in touch with both Plexa and Ace and Shallow and feeding them ideas (well not really shallow I just taunt him), or that I have a secret role called the Psychic, that can communicate with the dead. But I'd be lying.

ninja edit:

I am absolutely most definitely lying about my Psychic role. Did I make that clear? I am not a Psychic. There is no such role. Definitely not, that would be ridiculous.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 08 2008 05:23 GMT
#5363
I voted Chuiu, just for you
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
May 08 2008 05:43 GMT
#5364
On May 08 2008 14:10 ahrara_ wrote:
I'm kinda hoping Mafia will try and kill me so I don't feel so completely useless.
LOL, you've wanted that from day one.
On March 22 2008 13:42 ahrara_ wrote:
I don't know whether to be relieved or hurt the mafia doesn't think I'm worth killing.

'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
May 08 2008 05:53 GMT
#5365
Did you hear that mafia? I'm starved of attention and respect. Kill me now =(.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
May 08 2008 22:35 GMT
#5366
This thread needs one major bump....

BUMP

To business...

Go here and vote you pansies!
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 09 2008 01:21 GMT
#5367
+ Show Spoiler [vote count] +
Vote Count:

Alethios
MoRe_mInErAls

GeneralStan - 28
Plexa
HeRoS)Pink
Scorch
Bockit
Jimtudor
ShaLLoW[baY]
SoleSteeler
unsoundlogic
Unforgiven_ve
Ace
Pangolin
Alethios
randombum
Camlito
qrs
GranDim
Lysithea
Hollander
HotZhot
ZBiR
imDerek
Amber[LighT]
RtS)Night[Mare
suresh0t
iNfuNdiBuLuM
smurfingchobo
Artanis[Xp]
KF91

suresh0t
nemY

nemY
BuGzlToOnl

araav
Ninja4ever.

clazziquai
butidigress

iNfuNdiBuLuM
ahrara_

ahrara_
Dr.Dragoon

jtan
MasterOfChaos

Abstain
clazziquai

37 of 72 possible votes accounted for.


Few more hours till final vote count and night.
♞
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 09 2008 03:07 GMT
#5368
gogo chuiu
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
May 09 2008 03:59 GMT
#5369
them mofo's killed my ass so violently...;-;
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 09 2008 06:23 GMT
#5370
+ Show Spoiler [Final Vote Count] +
Final Vote Count:

Alethios
MoRe_mInErAls

GeneralStan - 29
Plexa
HeRoS)Pink
Scorch
Bockit
Jimtudor
ShaLLoW[baY]
SoleSteeler
unsoundlogic
Unforgiven_ve
Ace
Pangolin
Alethios
randombum
Camlito
qrs
GranDim
Lysithea
Hollander
HotZhot
ZBiR
imDerek
Amber[LighT]
RtS)Night[Mare
suresh0t
iNfuNdiBuLuM
smurfingchobo
Artanis[Xp]
KF91
Kuja900

suresh0t
nemY

nemY
BuGzlToOnl

araav
Ninja4ever.

clazziquai
butidigress

iNfuNdiBuLuM
ahrara_

ahrara_
Dr.Dragoon

jtan
MasterOfChaos

Abstain
clazziquai

38 of 72 possible votes accounted for.
♞
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 09 2008 06:28 GMT
#5371
[image loading]
[noClueArea]
This is supposed to be a super wordy version of me saying that GeneralStan is lynched and the town is in shock. Read it as such and pretend I'm not being lazy with this night post.

Everyone who has a special role and chooses to use it please send it to me via PM. Mafia this includes you!

Oh yeah, classes start next week. I hope they don't interfere with mafia since I'm pretty much working full time too, but ... eh we'll see.
♞
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 09 2008 06:32 GMT
#5372
Didn't see that coming... :S
Their are four errors in this sentance.
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
May 09 2008 06:39 GMT
#5373
aghh
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 09 2008 06:48 GMT
#5374
Yep...
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
May 09 2008 06:56 GMT
#5375
Well, I didn't think he was our strongest suspect, but it was worth a shot, I guess. Now we can go on to surer cases like
suresh0t (Wolf)
clazziquai (Orange)
ninja (Blonde)

right?
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 09 2008 06:57 GMT
#5376
Chuiu is my biggest suspect now. When I wanted to vote for him, he threatened to use violence to prevent it. An obvious mafia-act.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
May 09 2008 07:20 GMT
#5377
Noooo, Plexa fails! Well, there were indeed a couple of hints towards GeneralStan, so I don't blame anyone. Better luck next time. Speaking of which: I guess we have a double lynch tomorrow. Who should we kill off? I'd say DamageControL and suresh0t.
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
May 09 2008 07:21 GMT
#5378
On May 09 2008 15:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Chuiu is my biggest suspect now. When I wanted to vote for him, he threatened to use violence to prevent it. An obvious mafia-act.

Clearly... lets get him.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 09 2008 07:24 GMT
#5379
On May 09 2008 15:56 qrs wrote:
Well, I didn't think he was our strongest suspect, but it was worth a shot, I guess. Now we can go on to surer cases like
suresh0t (Wolf)
clazziquai (Orange)
ninja (Blonde)

right?


Personally after Day 9 I fail to see how Ninja4ever. is our prime suspect as Mr. Blond.
"They wanted everyones attention right away so Mr. Blonde charged through the front door, a move that shattered all the windows"

Seems very unninjaish to me. If someone breaks through a convenience store door and managed to shatter all the surrounding glass windows, I'd start looking for someone possessing some crazy speed. =/
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-09 07:34:24
May 09 2008 07:32 GMT
#5380
double post
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 483
Hyun 138
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
League of Legends
Doublelift4201
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 437
Livibee207
KnowMe185
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 22m
Patches Events
15h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
OSC
23h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.