• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)63Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9693 users

TL Mafia V: The Wrath of KHAAAAAANN - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 61 Next
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 03:53:53
January 02 2009 03:47 GMT
#481
On January 02 2009 10:50 LucasWoJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2009 10:45 Scaramanga wrote:

It was obvious AZ was mafia because he called you a "smart" player.



He called me a smart player, not oczcec, and he basically gave himself away when I asked him why he thought I was a smart player, haha.


In the case that I don't live through this night, I'm going to split up what I know through PMs to people I fully trust. All of it will be done before the night post, so it's not cheating. Please check your PMs and respond when you get them.

No thats what he wrote in the pm, im just showing it to everyone to show that hes a retard
Im telling him to fuck off and die and then he goes on about some shit from last game where he was even more of a retard if its possible, idk why 0cz3z is allowed to play mafia
Well he'll die soon anyways one way or another so who cares
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 02 2009 04:01 GMT
#482
Oh and if I die, dibs on running mafia VI, if that's okay.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 02 2009 04:08 GMT
#483
On January 02 2009 13:01 mikeymoo wrote:
Oh and if I die, dibs on running mafia VI, if that's okay.

Nah man BC is running the next mafia game
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 02 2009 04:11 GMT
#484
On January 02 2009 13:08 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2009 13:01 mikeymoo wrote:
Oh and if I die, dibs on running mafia VI, if that's okay.

Nah man BC is running the next mafia game

Meh I'll talk to BC then.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 02 2009 04:12 GMT
#485
On January 02 2009 13:11 mikeymoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2009 13:08 Scaramanga wrote:
On January 02 2009 13:01 mikeymoo wrote:
Oh and if I die, dibs on running mafia VI, if that's okay.

Nah man BC is running the next mafia game

Meh I'll talk to BC then.

haha and ive already asked to be the one to help run it
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 02 2009 04:14 GMT
#486
DIBS ON MAFIA VII
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 04:33:15
January 02 2009 04:16 GMT
#487


DAY II

As Lakrismamma Came Into The Window
It Was The Sound Of A Gas Tank
He Came Into Camlito’s RV
He Spilled The Chemicals On The Carpet
Camlito Ran Underneath The Table
He Could See He Was Unable
So He Ran Into The Meth Lab
He Was Shot Down, It Was Their Doom

Mynock Are You OK?
So, Mynock Are You OK
Are You OK, Mynock
Mynock Are You OK?
So, Mynock Are You OK
Are You OK, Mynock
Mynock Are You OK?
So, Mynock Are You OK?
Are You OK, Mynock?
Mynock Are You OK?
So, Mynock Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Mynock?

(Mynock Are You OK?)
(Will You Tell Us That You're OK?)
(There's A Sign In The Window)
(That Ol’ Dirty Bastard Struck You - A Crescendo Mynock)
(He Came Into Your Apartment)
(He Left The Floor, Totally Wet with Blood)
(Then You Were Dragged Into The Bathroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom)

Amber[light] Are You OK?
So, Amber[light] Are You OK?
Are You OK Amber[light]?
Amber[light] Are You OK?
So, Amber[light] Are You OK?
Are You OK Amber[light]?
Amber[light] Are You OK?
So, Amber[light] Are You OK?
Are You OK Amber[light]?
You've Been Hit By
You've Been Hit By -v A Ghostface Killah

So They Came Into The Outway
It Was Sunday - What A Sad Day
Mouth To Mouth Resus - Citation
Sounding Heartbeats – Recognition

(Scaramanga Are You OK?)
(Will You Tell Us That You're OK?)
(There's A Sign In The Window)
(That Raekwon Struck You - A Crescendo, Scaramanga)
(He Came Into Your Apartment)
(Nailed Theses To Your Door)
(Then A Bullet Sparked, Fired)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom)

(Annie Are You OK?)
(So, Annie Are You OK?)
(Are You OK Annie?)
(You've Been Hit By)
(You've Been Struck By -
A Smooth Criminal)

Camlito the Meth Dealer, Mynock the Detective, Amber[Light] the Zombie, Scaramanga the Jack, and Lakrismamma the Admiral Ackbar are dead.

Nocluearea
Vote at http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=85228 to see who gets lynched!
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 02 2009 04:18 GMT
#488
well shit
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 02 2009 04:21 GMT
#489
lost a jack and DT...not good and there were TWO suicide bombers?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 02 2009 04:22 GMT
#490
Cam was meth dealer.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck me.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 02 2009 04:23 GMT
#491
Fuck me, i self owned by trusting to many people
gg mafia
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
January 02 2009 04:25 GMT
#492
Ah I was too late to set my master-plan in motion :/

Next game I'm playing under an alias.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 02 2009 04:26 GMT
#493
hmm, well atleast we know there's something to do with wu tang clan....and michael jackson...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 02 2009 04:27 GMT
#494
On January 02 2009 13:26 chaoser wrote:
hmm, well atleast we know there's something to do with wu tang clan....and michael jackson...

shit they're on to me
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
January 02 2009 04:29 GMT
#495
its
over
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 02 2009 04:30 GMT
#496
fun fact: the wu tang clan actually KNOWS shaolin, they practice it and they were trained by a shaolin monk that my friend knows. wu tang clan really ain't nothin' to mess with
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
January 02 2009 04:30 GMT
#497
I'll do some awesome townalysis later. I hope I can expect everyone to wait for it.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 02 2009 04:31 GMT
#498
On January 02 2009 13:30 chaoser wrote:
fun fact: the wu tang clan actually KNOWS financial planning, they practice it and they were trained by a GOLDMAN SACHS CEO that my friend knows. wu tang clan really ain't nothin' to fuck with

fixt
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
January 02 2009 04:31 GMT
#499
You know.. I had a thought this morning, "Wouldn't it be amusing if mafia had 2 bombers?"

Speak of the devil...
Their are four errors in this sentance.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 02 2009 04:32 GMT
#500
at least this one got wasted
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft398
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft398
Nina 80
ViBE80
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
Noble 77
Hyuk 62
NaDa 51
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift3631
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox480
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4542
Khaldor616
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1751
Coldzera 808
shahzam535
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0299
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King44
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH341
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21553
Other Games
• imaqtpie720
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 54m
Online Event
10h 54m
FEL
15h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.