• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:57
CEST 16:57
KST 23:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8008 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 242

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 323 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 28 2013 12:37 GMT
#4821
On September 28 2013 21:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look at actions, not WIFOM.

Explain me the actions of iamp + pandain then.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 28 2013 12:51 GMT
#4822
On September 28 2013 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 21:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look at actions, not WIFOM.

Explain me the actions of iamp + pandain then.

I will, after dinner and voice mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2013 15:02 GMT
#4823
Rayne. Look at risen too.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 28 2013 16:47 GMT
#4824
It always unnerves me when there's no resistance to a lynch. However I can't offer any good alternatives.

## Vote Cephiro
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 28 2013 18:05 GMT
#4825
On September 28 2013 14:52 iamperfection wrote:
also strongandbig start posting more. i dont give a shit about any test you have.


We have a known and correct lynch in this game. Add that to the fact that the game is massive, that I replaced in, and that town has derped excruciatingly hard twice, and that I am busy irl, and that I'm on like a seven game losing streak anyway and that i signed up for another game when i thought i didnt get into this one and that I replaced in for someone who presumably ragequit the game and maybe you'll see why it's less motivating to post here.

If cephiro finally gets lynched and flips scum, or if people start moving off him and I need to yell at them, maybe I'll post more. But for now what you see is what you get.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
September 28 2013 18:24 GMT
#4826
I don't like this situation either. I have never personally scum read Cephiro, just trusted some confirmed townies' and town read's opinions. But I never expected new information to come out today either, scum just has no motivation to push anywhere whether Cephiro is town or scum. Only FT would need to make himself look towny, Mocsta would need to redeem himself (both things true for either scum or town)

Trouble is, we need to lynch Cephiro, FT or Mocsta after Mocsta's play. Or find a pretty cold case on someone else that is extremely solid (I haven't found this to be true with Stutters, CC or VE, even if I have some degree of scum read on CC, VE and a very slight one on Stutters). The only filters I'm really curious about investigating further at the moment are Geript and Rayn, however. To be honest, mostly to see if they would give enough information to turn the game around if they flip, more than expand on previous scum cases on them.

A lot of outlier cases and possibly scum effective at low profile are just not relevant for this lynch to me.

Risen to me isn't pushing a scum agenda. He argues for what basically needs to happen, and he himself will only come out looking scum or town depending on a flip. To me it's really that simple with him, his play is so straight-forward. A lot of people could be hiding like that if FT and Cephiro are town. But then we have almost no chance of turning this game around.

My priority goes:

1 FT

(Decent scum read, would clear up everything surrounding Chairman Ray vote and just about clear several big scum reads, or solidify several big scum reads)

2 Cephiro

(To go with Marv and Yamato, find a direction on Mocsta and a lot of people in this last vote)

3 Mocsta

Policy, gamble, not sure we get much of anything except small leads spread throughout the game.


-----------------------------------------

I actually have a hunch on Mocsta I wanted to bring up. It's weak, I hope to add detail to it later. I tried to play it out in a clumsy way about me being Roleblocked. I was thinking Mocsta as scum could very well believe, after what he's seen on me and his big town read on me, that I would come out if I were a role and became roleblocked if he immediately shouted for the roleblock today. It's really weak, it would just substantiate the "playing dumb" interpretation of Mocsta and instead make a few interactions he had with me look like shrewd scum play expecting some of my newbie mistakes and provoking some others (if he's scum, he would be the one to ask for a roleblock on me, but likely not himself the roleblocker--Cephiro probably would be, and Mocsta would be working to get targets on other people and himself. I hope my reasoning wasn't entirely dumb even if it was a shot in the dark.) Mocsta also hinted cops should not trust their checks because of false result possibilities. Could also be an indirect piece of newbie advice directed at me, if I was a role read (also weak)

It would be close to nothing, except I've heard it several times now that Mocsta enjoys playing scum. If he's scum, he's having a lot of fun right now. I wanted to potentially make some scum hearts leap.

It's enough for me to override my personality read on him and consider, equally, the possibility of shrewd-minded chaotic scum. Actually, if it's possible and allowed, could someone link a QT of a game Mocsta previously played scum?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 28 2013 18:46 GMT
#4827
Whelp I'm at page 100!

Will probably just read through Ceph's filter next, decide yay or nay, and then catch up the rest at night,
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 28 2013 20:34 GMT
#4828
Blah i won't, because my memory is bad.
And i am also kinda wasted. Tomorrow.

geript, Risen is in my "to look after people".
table for two on a tv tray
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 28 2013 21:03 GMT
#4829
On September 28 2013 14:48 ObviousOne wrote:
FirmTits you coming back?

I'm back. Sorry I had a long night. Catching up now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 22:21 GMT
#4830
Cephiro is a good lynch but if he flips town we lost. Not going to waste too much time on this though.
Mocsta rayn geript will be looked at tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 28 2013 22:27 GMT
#4831
I'm reasonably confident ceph flips scum. He hasnt said boo all day, when he said he would be active. He knows hes dying and its a quiet bus. If he were town he'd care.

He also had a strong town read on me which I should have realized was bullshit earlier.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 22:28 GMT
#4832
That is quite unbelievable indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 28 2013 23:08 GMT
#4833
On September 27 2013 09:40 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
D1 we lynched a blue. D2 the lynch was between two townies and a blue got lynched. This shouldn't happen.

To clarify, are you saying that after leaving now, you won't be back for a full 48 hours?


Nope. If I'm alive tomorrow, I'll be completely free later in the evening. So in ~18 hours or so. [/QUOTE]
He better be scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 29 2013 00:07 GMT
#4834
In my hometown for the weekend, just checking in from my mom's laptop real quick. I would have prefered to find someone I think is more scummy, but I don't have time to play. Ceph tells us about Moc so that works for me.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 29 2013 00:21 GMT
#4835
I dont think ceph is scum, but im stupid, so ill remain stupid

Voting stutters
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 29 2013 00:29 GMT
#4836
On September 29 2013 09:21 Mattchew wrote:
I dont think ceph is scum, but im stupid, so ill remain stupid

Voting stutters

Premonition?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 29 2013 00:35 GMT
#4837
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=391615&user=Mocsta&view=all

Zaragon

My first scum game, where I hammered a townie last minute day1

End post should contain qt links
.



Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 29 2013 00:35 GMT
#4838
I dont know the meaning of that word
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 29 2013 01:12 GMT
#4839
Ceph lynch seems reasonable to me after reading his filter. Posts like these generally point to fake mafia emotion:

On September 26 2013 11:18 Cephiro wrote:
OH MY GOD ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME T_T

Two blue lynches in a row. This is as hard as an anal rape can get Q_Q


He doesn't seem like the type of player that would rage quit in my experience so his absence probably means he just doesn't want to reveal any more info. Compared to aperture, his activity is much weaker.

I'll probably post my other reads before the night post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 29 2013 01:22 GMT
#4840
Sounds good. Cephiro is the lynch today.
##vote: Cephiro
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 414
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33284
Bisu 3114
Shuttle 1800
Hyuk 1221
EffOrt 783
Mini 691
Larva 371
Soma 285
firebathero 251
ZerO 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 116
Sexy 99
hero 96
Last 80
Hyun 51
Killer 40
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 37
PianO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 32
Pusan 32
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 24
sorry 20
zelot 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8122
qojqva1766
Dendi748
Counter-Strike
fl0m2251
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1333
crisheroes1034
Liquid`Hasu573
Lowko441
Other Games
singsing2201
B2W.Neo1336
Beastyqt533
Livibee219
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX141
ArmadaUGS102
KnowMe102
Mew2King89
elazer75
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Mlord0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• poizon28 12
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV234
League of Legends
• Jankos1875
Other Games
• Shiphtur45
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 3m
INu's Battles
21h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.