• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7262 users

Normal Mini Mafia III - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 87 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 21:09 GMT
#461
It is important, as it displays a complete lack of any kind of concern about helping the thread find scum. The section of the day you're dismissing as "not indicative of alignment" is, in my opinion, one of the BEST points in the game to find skating by, aloof scum such as yourself. I'm sorry if you don't think it is, but I'm afraid you're mistaken.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 22 2012 21:13 GMT
#462
On August 23 2012 06:00 Lvdr wrote:
Also in a show of great irony I second VE's analysis of chez's post.

Scum hate making their own cases. It is much easier to get on board someone else's. Chez seems to be explicitly asking to do just this.


Agreed here. Chez doesn't make sense. Chez, can you stop trolling us and actually post a case?
Что?
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 22 2012 21:13 GMT
#463
@Shady I'm not going off meta. I would say you're exibiting textbook "bad-townie" play. VE would be making a rookie mistake to be tripping over himself to accuse you right now.

@VE
This was before you entered the thread. So you're either not reading the thread (my guess) or you're blatantly and maliciously misrepresenting the facts. Which is it Shady?


I don't know how else to put this, but Shady can be a little slow some times.
Remeber this policy post?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359836&currentpage=12#225
He almost aggressively misinterpreted everything that was said, but once that was explained, he dropped it.
So you're either not reading the thread (my guess) or you're blatantly and maliciously misrepresenting the facts.

Shady gets confused.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 22 2012 21:14 GMT
#464
Alright, at this point I think shady is innocent and Lvdr is mafia and VE is trying to defend him. Notice after shady accused Lvdr that VE starts accusing shady. And now Lvdr is supporting VE.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 22 2012 21:15 GMT
#465
On August 23 2012 06:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
It is important, as it displays a complete lack of any kind of concern about helping the thread find scum. The section of the day you're dismissing as "not indicative of alignment" is, in my opinion, one of the BEST points in the game to find skating by, aloof scum such as yourself. I'm sorry if you don't think it is, but I'm afraid you're mistaken.


Got it. I'll keep that in mind for future games, I guess, but I mostly have a difficult time finding scumreads early D1 myself. After this is over, maybe you can PM me some tips and tricks for doing it.
Что?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 22 2012 21:16 GMT
#466
On August 23 2012 06:13 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:00 Lvdr wrote:
Also in a show of great irony I second VE's analysis of chez's post.

Scum hate making their own cases. It is much easier to get on board someone else's. Chez seems to be explicitly asking to do just this.


Agreed here. Chez doesn't make sense. Chez, can you stop trolling us and actually post a case?

I'm not trolling. You have to get reactions before you can accuse people.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 22 2012 21:17 GMT
#467
On August 23 2012 06:16 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:13 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:00 Lvdr wrote:
Also in a show of great irony I second VE's analysis of chez's post.

Scum hate making their own cases. It is much easier to get on board someone else's. Chez seems to be explicitly asking to do just this.


Agreed here. Chez doesn't make sense. Chez, can you stop trolling us and actually post a case?

I'm not trolling. You have to get reactions before you can accuse people.


Don't you think there's enough raw material in the thread to build a case with now?
Что?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 21:18 GMT
#468
Chez are you saying I'm scum? Is that what you're saying right now?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 22 2012 21:22 GMT
#469
Chez I think you misunderstood my posts. My vote is currently on VE because my read on SHADY is bad townie, and VE is trying to bandwagon Shady.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 22 2012 21:22 GMT
#470
On August 23 2012 05:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:25 talismania wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:00 marvellosity wrote:
VE, go read the first cycle of my game for homework.

doesn't give me a townread on shady but it stops me from having the scumread that you have.


what is this? Are you completely neutral on him? I can see being completely neutral on some other players in the game but he's stuck out so much it's hard not to classify him into one camp or the other.


I would lean town side of null, due to his activity levels and he was less controversial than he was as scum in XXIII. VE gives the scum-side well enough. It's why I want more time with him.

What do you make of Lvdr and Kville now he's posted his "I got home" post? I was expecting some scumhunting from Kville but instead only got a terribad defence. They're my two red reads at the moment.


I'm with you on kville because he has yet to explain why he found the people he listed suspicious. there should have been something in his head when he did that but he hasn't shared it.

Lvdr voting for VE in one post with extremely light support and then agreeing with him publicly two posts later on pg 23 is not typical scum play. Like you would do that as scum, maybe. I don't know about him.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 22 2012 21:26 GMT
#471
I'm not use to building cases... I don't think I ever have... I thinking about playing as chezinu again. Playing sane is too hard. lol.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 22 2012 21:26 GMT
#472
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 22 2012 21:29 GMT
#473
On August 23 2012 06:26 Lvdr wrote:
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?

VE is paranoid alot, but at the same time. Last game I played with him, he got a ton of scum.

I think either VE is trying to get reactions out of people, so he can read them. Or trying to start wagons as mafia. It depends how hard he pushes. Now that I say this, he can't lynch shady for the fear of looking like mafia!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 22 2012 21:30 GMT
#474
On August 23 2012 05:59 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:23 talismania wrote:
dear lord what happened there.

I think I typed in the quote:


"continuing my trend of what? I never vote early D1. I'm not a fan of how my name keeps floating up for seemingly no reason."


FYI, what are your top scumreads at the moment? Anyone deserving of an FoS or vote?


kville for reasons stated. djasldkfhlskad because his first post didn't sit well with me. too overcomposed, nothiung like the kind of posts he made pre-game. he was also more engaged pre-game than in the game. but he's strange to read because his top suspect changes every few posts and I don't know why. for some reason I was his top suspect, but it was never explained why that was the case, even though he at least posted some about obvious when he FoS'd him.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 22 2012 21:32 GMT
#475
On August 23 2012 06:26 Lvdr wrote:
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?


VE is way more active now than he was in his last scum game. It's plausible that he's forcing himself to do so and I kind of wondered about that early on but he's managed to keep it up. If he's scum eventually he will start to drop off, even if he tries not to. Just how it goes for active players that are less so as scum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 21:34 GMT
#476
On August 23 2012 06:32 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:26 Lvdr wrote:
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?


VE is way more active now than he was in his last scum game. It's plausible that he's forcing himself to do so and I kind of wondered about that early on but he's managed to keep it up. If he's scum eventually he will start to drop off, even if he tries not to. Just how it goes for active players that are less so as scum.


This doesn't the question LoveDoctor asked at all. FYI
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 22 2012 21:35 GMT
#477
On August 23 2012 06:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:32 talismania wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:26 Lvdr wrote:
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?


VE is way more active now than he was in his last scum game. It's plausible that he's forcing himself to do so and I kind of wondered about that early on but he's managed to keep it up. If he's scum eventually he will start to drop off, even if he tries not to. Just how it goes for active players that are less so as scum.


This doesn't the question LoveDoctor asked at all. FYI

More like Dr. Evil...*Chezinu starts to emerge*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 22 2012 21:38 GMT
#478
Dr. Evil where did you go? Are you scared?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 22 2012 21:39 GMT
#479
On August 23 2012 06:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:32 talismania wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:26 Lvdr wrote:
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?


VE is way more active now than he was in his last scum game. It's plausible that he's forcing himself to do so and I kind of wondered about that early on but he's managed to keep it up. If he's scum eventually he will start to drop off, even if he tries not to. Just how it goes for active players that are less so as scum.


This doesn't the question LoveDoctor asked at all. FYI


yeah I wasn't answering his question
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 21:40 GMT
#480
On August 23 2012 06:39 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:32 talismania wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:26 Lvdr wrote:
People who have played with VE before, What do you think of his case against Shady?


VE is way more active now than he was in his last scum game. It's plausible that he's forcing himself to do so and I kind of wondered about that early on but he's managed to keep it up. If he's scum eventually he will start to drop off, even if he tries not to. Just how it goes for active players that are less so as scum.


This doesn't the question LoveDoctor asked at all. FYI


yeah I wasn't answering his question


Yeah. That was my point. Thanks for clearing that up.

You've played with me and are therefor qualified to answer the question. Why didn't you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
11h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
OSC
19h 3m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.