• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

old, forum design is old - Page 2

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
July 02 2009 01:17 GMT
#21
Personally, I like it the way it is. I'm sure I'd get used to it if you did change it, but I don't really see a reason to other than 'for the hell of it'.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 02 2009 01:29 GMT
#22
flying monkeys on every page imo

i think if one thing should be redone it's the tlpd bar... i just don't like it for some reason. and mb the final edits bar.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 02 2009 02:19 GMT
#23
I come hear to read not to be impressed by all the colors and flashy shit. That's what youtube is for.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
July 02 2009 03:09 GMT
#24
I like the fact that i can keep this page open at work and no one thinks twice about it. It's just so ... blendable to everything.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 02 2009 03:24 GMT
#25
On July 02 2009 12:09 lilsusie wrote:
I like the fact that i can keep this page open at work and no one thinks twice about it. It's just so ... blendable to everything.


very agreed
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Sansucal
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany259 Posts
July 02 2009 08:21 GMT
#26
i think some ppl miss that this topic is about the forum design and not the webpage design
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
July 02 2009 08:48 GMT
#27
the only issue I have with TL forum is that dropship/overlord/observers etc are not included.
Ahhh I wish I had an overlord
dats racist
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
July 02 2009 09:48 GMT
#28
On July 02 2009 17:21 Sansucal wrote:
i think some ppl miss that this topic is about the forum design and not the webpage design

What do you mean exactly?

The forum design is actually the best thing about this site, as you can tell from all responses in this thread too. I agree that the overall site really needs an update but the forums are great as they are.

Anything specific that is bad about the forum design?
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
July 02 2009 10:39 GMT
#29
On July 02 2009 18:48 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2009 17:21 Sansucal wrote:
i think some ppl miss that this topic is about the forum design and not the webpage design

What do you mean exactly?

The forum design is actually the best thing about this site, as you can tell from all responses in this thread too. I agree that the overall site really needs an update but the forums are great as they are.

Anything specific that is bad about the forum design?

it's not as ugly and as filled with useless crap as vbb v3, therefore it's bad
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
July 02 2009 12:36 GMT
#30
the design of the tl forum is the best i've ever discovered.
nothing more to say and i say this with my 1337th post.
http://twitter.com/jhNz
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
July 02 2009 13:02 GMT
#31
The TL design is simple, easy and works.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
July 02 2009 23:06 GMT
#32
On July 02 2009 17:48 MrHoon wrote:
the only issue I have with TL forum is that dropship/overlord/observers etc are not included.
Ahhh I wish I had an overlord

Overlord doesn't shrink well. =/
Administrator
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
July 03 2009 00:41 GMT
#33
I see. That's pretty sick, thought my screen bugged out for a second when I saw his icon.
Jaedong
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 03 2009 00:43 GMT
#34
be careful what you wish for MrHoon
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Dice
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)926 Posts
July 03 2009 01:30 GMT
#35
On July 02 2009 17:48 MrHoon wrote:
the only issue I have with TL forum is that dropship/overlord/observers etc are not included.
Ahhh I wish I had an overlord

Wow, congrats to you MrHoon. That is an awesome icon!
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 03 2009 02:53 GMT
#36
Maybe I should request for a medic LOL
POGGERS
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 03 2009 03:20 GMT
#37
request nuke imo
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
July 03 2009 04:33 GMT
#38
On July 03 2009 11:53 konadora wrote:
Maybe I should request for a medic LOL

Won't this mean that even more people think you're a chick?
Moderator。◕‿◕。
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 03 2009 05:08 GMT
#39
On July 03 2009 12:20 404.Nitrogen wrote:
request nuke imo

funny, coming from a ghost
POGGERS
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-03 05:47:59
July 03 2009 05:19 GMT
#40
Nuclear Launch Detected.
Administrator
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason48
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
JimRising 0
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli404
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 40m
Stellar Fest
15h 40m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.