• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7653 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 322 Next
baneling
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada56 Posts
June 04 2011 12:46 GMT
#3761
Hope this hasn't already been asked, but when will shirts be available with the new TL logo?
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
June 04 2011 13:04 GMT
#3762
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


You will figure it out eventually, but before then it's a secret.

I will say though that Ilikestarcraft's case is special because of this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=114979
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 16:58:32
June 04 2011 16:56 GMT
#3763
1st tier: Zergling/Zealot/Marine is 250 posts + 3 months

These are the tiers, but no data for when you get them:
[image loading]
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 04 2011 17:00 GMT
#3764
On June 05 2011 01:56 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
1st tier: Zergling/Zealot/Marine is 250 posts + 3 months

These are the tiers, but no data for when you get them:
[image loading]


Drone > Ling > Hydra > Lurker > Queen > Muta > Devourer > Guardian > Infested Terran > Defiler > Ultralisk

Calculating you Rank Icon.

1) Apply you the inverse reciprocal of the your post count relative to the negative regulatory buffer zone of your days spent reading posted and time spent typing posts.


[image loading]

2) Using this graph, plot you result.
- if you result lands in the gradient part, you are close to being promoted to the next rank
- if you are in the white hoop, you have a ways to go yet
- if you are outside the bounds, you have been banned
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 18:00:47
June 04 2011 18:00 GMT
#3765
Oh god no the Monkeys! The Monkeys are coming!
Greatness
Profile Joined May 2011
United States450 Posts
June 04 2011 19:13 GMT
#3766
Will we have a relay race for every MLG event?
Jabote
Profile Joined December 2010
Israel1 Post
June 04 2011 19:32 GMT
#3767
What the fuck ??why a poll to ban me ? what happened?
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 04 2011 19:38 GMT
#3768
On June 05 2011 04:32 Jabote wrote:
What the fuck ??why a poll to ban me ? what happened?


Lol
Its just a troll, the poll gives the name of anyone who looks at it.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 19:46:56
June 04 2011 19:43 GMT
#3769
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.

he lost some kind of bet iirc

Since a couple others asked what are my posts in each section thing or whatever?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Greatness
Profile Joined May 2011
United States450 Posts
June 04 2011 20:31 GMT
#3770
What did I do wrong in this:

[image loading]

I don't get what I did wrong, I made a joke, did I step over the line?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 04 2011 21:37 GMT
#3771
On June 05 2011 05:31 Greatness wrote:
What did I do wrong in this:

[image loading]

I don't get what I did wrong, I made a joke, did I step over the line?

Cause making stupid posts about TT1 hacking are old and taking it too far, especially when he's been clean for years.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
June 05 2011 02:49 GMT
#3772
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
June 05 2011 02:53 GMT
#3773
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


Most cases, people just continue on with their regular icons, but if you do something really special (or stupid), the mods will let you keep your current/favourite/worker as your icon.

Just asking won't cut it, you gotta do something special.
PS. I still want my corsair back
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
BamBam
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
745 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 03:11:41
June 05 2011 03:10 GMT
#3774
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-
"two is way better than twice as one" - artosis
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 03:15:22
June 05 2011 03:14 GMT
#3775
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 05 2011 03:21 GMT
#3776
What the hell were those angels?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 05 2011 03:23 GMT
#3777
On June 05 2011 12:21 Probe1 wrote:
What the hell were those angels?


The monkeys!!!!1

Do not anger them or talk of ranking or you will summon them!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ajaco92
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Norway152 Posts
June 05 2011 04:40 GMT
#3778
You recently published teamliquidpro.com, and I'm probably not alone when I say that the design of that page is way better than the main site (this one). Do you have any plans on updating the teamliquid.net website in the near future, or at all?
What doesnt kill you make your race OP.
Ephemerality
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States203 Posts
June 05 2011 04:52 GMT
#3779
What would the staff do if Starcraft (both BW and sc2) became illegal?
FIGHT APATHY... or don't
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 05 2011 05:21 GMT
#3780
On June 05 2011 13:40 Ajaco92 wrote:
You recently published teamliquidpro.com, and I'm probably not alone when I say that the design of that page is way better than the main site (this one). Do you have any plans on updating the teamliquid.net website in the near future, or at all?


Hmmmm... I don't know, the old school design of teamliquid is kinda nostalgic, and is quite functional. Regardless of the page you are on, the news, updates, and popular topics are all laid out neatly on the sides. I use TLpro for articles, events, and gaming world news source. I don't want the design of the forum to be drafted into here because I prefer functional and good looking forums over super cool looking forums that are more resistant to navigation. I would, however, like to see the interface for posts on TLpro drafted into the original site.

Well, that's just my opinion. I'm sure you also like the widescreen too huh?
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 124
-ZergGirl 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1962
910 63
sorry 48
Bale 39
Yoon 24
NotJumperer 20
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
Noble 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 672
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox654
Mew2King30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor105
Other Games
summit1g6928
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft282
C9.Mang0266
Sick163
Livibee162
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Stunt446
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 21m
Stellar Fest
7h 21m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.