• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8969 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 190

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 322 Next
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 05 2011 05:24 GMT
#3781
On June 05 2011 13:52 Ephemerality wrote:
What would the staff do if Starcraft (both BW and sc2) became illegal?


I would just kill myself, but I'm sure some of the mods would be satisfied just wielding the banhammer and smiting noobs. TL still is a general forum too.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
June 05 2011 05:25 GMT
#3782
On June 05 2011 13:40 Ajaco92 wrote:
You recently published teamliquidpro.com, and I'm probably not alone when I say that the design of that page is way better than the main site (this one). Do you have any plans on updating the teamliquid.net website in the near future, or at all?

You're crazy! TL.net is the most beautiful and functional site on the internet. TLP.com is nice, but it can't hold a candle to the design of TL.
d=(^_^)z
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
June 05 2011 05:30 GMT
#3783
On June 05 2011 13:52 Ephemerality wrote:
What would the staff do if Starcraft (both BW and sc2) became illegal?

I guess we'd be outlaws.
Administrator
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
June 05 2011 05:31 GMT
#3784
On June 05 2011 13:52 Ephemerality wrote:
What would the staff do if Starcraft (both BW and sc2) became illegal?


I really wouldn't care about SC2, but I'd be bummed for BW because then I wouldn't have random late weeknight entertainment from proleague. Haven't played either game in months.
Moderator
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 05 2011 05:32 GMT
#3785
On June 05 2011 13:40 Ajaco92 wrote:
You recently published teamliquidpro.com, and I'm probably not alone when I say that the design of that page is way better than the main site (this one). Do you have any plans on updating the teamliquid.net website in the near future, or at all?

The TL Pro site is a better design for the relatively low level of content it contains. TL.net is better for the outrageously high amount of content it contains.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 06:22:11
June 05 2011 05:39 GMT
#3786
Edit 3: Ah... ban poll. Looks like I've been had. Disregard this post.
Edit 4: Actually might as well use this to ask a question.

How many TL staffers does it take to screw in a light bulb, and which members would be chosen for bulb-replacement duties in the event of it being necessary?
i-bonjwa
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 05 2011 05:53 GMT
#3787
I got a dragoon at 500... Possibly 500 posts/6 months?
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Mephosis
Profile Joined May 2011
United States3 Posts
June 05 2011 05:56 GMT
#3788
How do you become an adminstrator of TL? Just curious.
For Aiur
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
June 05 2011 06:03 GMT
#3789
On June 05 2011 14:30 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 13:52 Ephemerality wrote:
What would the staff do if Starcraft (both BW and sc2) became illegal?

I guess we'd be outlaws.


If you all became outlaws who would be Tychus and who would be Raynor ?
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 06:11:35
June 05 2011 06:10 GMT
#3790
flamewheel, if you weren't allowed to use Rapidash or Ponyta as your icon, which pokemon would you use instead?

Also, when is Nony's birthday?
♥
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 05 2011 06:19 GMT
#3791
On June 05 2011 15:10 Hikko wrote:
flamewheel, if you weren't allowed to use Rapidash or Ponyta as your icon, which pokemon would you use instead?

Also, when is Nony's birthday?


He wanted Typhlosion but it didn't fit ;;
TranslatorBaa!
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 10:03:18
June 05 2011 09:50 GMT
#3792
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.


Well, first guy came to mind was Torte de Lini cause that guy is everywhere and still a queen, so a good example, and I figured I'd take an example of the Zerg race, which could be me but I'd think that was a little pretentious so I picked the next Zerg I could think of, which was either you or VIB.

On June 05 2011 12:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).


How the fuck did you go up to 5100 posts so fast, its insane O.o.

Now a question, Flash or ZerO for MSL?
WriterXiao8~~
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
June 05 2011 14:43 GMT
#3793
Zero of course
Writer
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 05 2011 15:31 GMT
#3794
On June 05 2011 18:50 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.


Well, first guy came to mind was Torte de Lini cause that guy is everywhere and still a queen, so a good example, and I figured I'd take an example of the Zerg race, which could be me but I'd think that was a little pretentious so I picked the next Zerg I could think of, which was either you or VIB.

Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 12:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).


How the fuck did you go up to 5100 posts so fast, its insane O.o.

Now a question, Flash or ZerO for MSL?


I discovered a new part of the forums.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
June 05 2011 15:45 GMT
#3795
On June 06 2011 00:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 18:50 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.


Well, first guy came to mind was Torte de Lini cause that guy is everywhere and still a queen, so a good example, and I figured I'd take an example of the Zerg race, which could be me but I'd think that was a little pretentious so I picked the next Zerg I could think of, which was either you or VIB.

On June 05 2011 12:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).


How the fuck did you go up to 5100 posts so fast, its insane O.o.

Now a question, Flash or ZerO for MSL?


I discovered a new part of the forums.

150 posts in this thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=229711
This is our town, scrub
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 05 2011 15:46 GMT
#3796
On June 06 2011 00:45 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 00:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 18:50 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.


Well, first guy came to mind was Torte de Lini cause that guy is everywhere and still a queen, so a good example, and I figured I'd take an example of the Zerg race, which could be me but I'd think that was a little pretentious so I picked the next Zerg I could think of, which was either you or VIB.

On June 05 2011 12:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).


How the fuck did you go up to 5100 posts so fast, its insane O.o.

Now a question, Flash or ZerO for MSL?


I discovered a new part of the forums.

150 posts in this thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=229711


Yes, potentially. I never posted in LR topics before.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
June 05 2011 16:05 GMT
#3797
Who were the first generation of staff members ? I guess on Nazgul and Meat but I doubt that they ran the site alone?
In the woods, there lurks..
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 16:24:12
June 05 2011 16:22 GMT
#3798
On June 06 2011 00:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 18:50 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.


Well, first guy came to mind was Torte de Lini cause that guy is everywhere and still a queen, so a good example, and I figured I'd take an example of the Zerg race, which could be me but I'd think that was a little pretentious so I picked the next Zerg I could think of, which was either you or VIB.

On June 05 2011 12:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).


How the fuck did you go up to 5100 posts so fast, its insane O.o.

Now a question, Flash or ZerO for MSL?


I discovered a new part of the forums.

>.> wtf at almost 900 posts in a week.
You're everywhere LOL.

Edit:
Hmm I'm at 1999 posts.

@any tl mod
Is it possible to request to remove some posts to reduce the post numbers ?
Or is this only possible if a user said some bannable post?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 05 2011 16:25 GMT
#3799
On June 06 2011 01:22 shannn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 00:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 18:50 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.


Well, first guy came to mind was Torte de Lini cause that guy is everywhere and still a queen, so a good example, and I figured I'd take an example of the Zerg race, which could be me but I'd think that was a little pretentious so I picked the next Zerg I could think of, which was either you or VIB.

On June 05 2011 12:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 05 2011 12:10 Energizer wrote:
I do believe we must once more look at a post in history;
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

EDIT: Shame on you Torte de Lini for not quoting kennigt's EXACT post -_-


I was copying Torenhire's post because I couldn't find the correct author.

On June 05 2011 11:49 DivinO wrote:
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.


lol I'm like, honored that you chose me for this.



Me too, except it's not 4500 posts (or near that).


How the fuck did you go up to 5100 posts so fast, its insane O.o.

Now a question, Flash or ZerO for MSL?


I discovered a new part of the forums.

>.> wtf at almost 900 posts in a week.
You're everywhere LOL.

Edit:
Hmm I'm at 1999 posts.

@any tl mod
Is it possible to request to remove some posts to reduce the post numbers ?
Or is this only possible if a user said some bannable post?


I think it is possible. I asked one of them to do it but they said no.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
June 05 2011 16:26 GMT
#3800
On June 04 2011 21:24 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.



Standart wager for grudge matches on TL, looser stays SCV for live....
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
23h 44m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.