• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 191

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 322 Next
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 05 2011 17:10 GMT
#3801
On June 05 2011 14:56 Mephosis wrote:
How do you become an adminstrator of TL? Just curious.

By not asking to become an administrator and ceaselessly contributing to the community with a flawless or near flawless record, I believe.
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
June 05 2011 22:49 GMT
#3802
What is the largest topic on TL? Just asking because todays MLG topic seems almost unbeatable.
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 05 2011 22:52 GMT
#3803
On June 06 2011 07:49 Emporio wrote:
What is the largest topic on TL? Just asking because todays MLG topic seems almost unbeatable.


The League of Legends one was at its limits I believe, so they gave it a subforum.
WriterXiao8~~
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 00:39:30
June 06 2011 00:38 GMT
#3804
On June 06 2011 07:52 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 07:49 Emporio wrote:
What is the largest topic on TL? Just asking because todays MLG topic seems almost unbeatable.


The League of Legends one was at its limits I believe, so they gave it a subforum.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=129727 For reference.

I can't think of a thread that is bigger than that (at least of what I have seen), and one of its closest rivals is the Anime discussion thread at about 1150 pages.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=94273
Theres also (kinda ironically) the HoN/DotA thread with 1325 pages...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=64016
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 02:57:47
June 06 2011 02:35 GMT
#3805
could you please delete this post and one (almost any non LR OP) other post that I've made here on tl so I can make a 1k blog post with my 1k instead of a wasted one I just made?

:below it actualy was a pretty telltale post I won't lie thats a good idea if the mods won't do it I'll do what you said.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 06 2011 02:56 GMT
#3806
On June 06 2011 11:35 sermokala wrote:
could you please delete this post and one (almost any non LR OP) other post that I've made here on tl so I can make a 1k blog post with my 1k instead of a wasted one I just made?


Why not just make a blog topic about your 1,000 post anyways?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kisra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom466 Posts
June 06 2011 02:57 GMT
#3807
With a big tournament like MLG on, do the mods/admins get annoyed at having to spend time moderating the massive LR threads that pop up when they could be watching awesome games instead?

Or is it just so many bans are so easy (woo, image macros) that you can macro SC2 streams and bans?
:D
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 06 2011 02:57 GMT
#3808
On June 06 2011 11:57 Kisra wrote:
With a big tournament like MLG on, do the mods/admins get annoyed at having to spend time moderating the massive LR threads that pop up when they could be watching awesome games instead?

Or is it just so many bans are so easy (woo, image macros) that you can macro SC2 streams and bans?


I felt bad for Boes and Plexa. Boes on Day 1-2 I think and Plexa on 2-3.
poor guys.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 06 2011 02:59 GMT
#3809
On June 05 2011 15:10 Hikko wrote:
flamewheel, if you weren't allowed to use Rapidash or Ponyta as your icon, which pokemon would you use instead?

Also, when is Nony's birthday?

Typhlosion was too tall, Arcanine was too fat. Uh if Rapidash or Ponyta didn't work I probably would have tried for Quilava. Then Growlithe.

On June 06 2011 02:10 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 14:56 Mephosis wrote:
How do you become an adminstrator of TL? Just curious.

By not asking to become an administrator and ceaselessly contributing to the community with a flawless or near flawless record, I believe.

Hot_Bid.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 06 2011 03:31 GMT
#3810
On June 06 2011 11:59 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 15:10 Hikko wrote:
flamewheel, if you weren't allowed to use Rapidash or Ponyta as your icon, which pokemon would you use instead?

Also, when is Nony's birthday?

Typhlosion was too tall, Arcanine was too fat. Uh if Rapidash or Ponyta didn't work I probably would have tried for Quilava. Then Growlithe.

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 02:10 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
On June 05 2011 14:56 Mephosis wrote:
How do you become an adminstrator of TL? Just curious.

By not asking to become an administrator and ceaselessly contributing to the community with a flawless or near flawless record, I believe.

Hot_Bid.

What? I don't understand what Hot_Bid has to do with anything besides being an Admin. Is there something I am missing?
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 03:36:42
June 06 2011 03:36 GMT
#3811
On June 06 2011 12:31 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:59 flamewheel wrote:
On June 05 2011 15:10 Hikko wrote:
flamewheel, if you weren't allowed to use Rapidash or Ponyta as your icon, which pokemon would you use instead?

Also, when is Nony's birthday?

Typhlosion was too tall, Arcanine was too fat. Uh if Rapidash or Ponyta didn't work I probably would have tried for Quilava. Then Growlithe.

On June 06 2011 02:10 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
On June 05 2011 14:56 Mephosis wrote:
How do you become an adminstrator of TL? Just curious.

By not asking to become an administrator and ceaselessly contributing to the community with a flawless or near flawless record, I believe.

Hot_Bid.

What? I don't understand what Hot_Bid has to do with anything besides being an Admin. Is there something I am missing?


Hot_Bid is the world's most gruesome and ferocious troll. He lives under a very large troll bridge.
♥
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 06 2011 03:42 GMT
#3812
You should find one of his earliest posts on TL ~_~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
June 06 2011 08:28 GMT
#3813
On June 06 2011 09:38 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 07:52 Kipsate wrote:
On June 06 2011 07:49 Emporio wrote:
What is the largest topic on TL? Just asking because todays MLG topic seems almost unbeatable.


The League of Legends one was at its limits I believe, so they gave it a subforum.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=129727 For reference.

I can't think of a thread that is bigger than that (at least of what I have seen), and one of its closest rivals is the Anime discussion thread at about 1150 pages.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=94273
Theres also (kinda ironically) the HoN/DotA thread with 1325 pages...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=64016


I believe the old NSFW image thread (I speak of a legend long ago......) was longer than these two. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
strills_
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia39 Posts
June 06 2011 08:36 GMT
#3814
How would I go about getting immunity from the mods?
i am black
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 09:24:02
June 06 2011 09:21 GMT
#3815
On June 06 2011 17:36 strills_ wrote:
How would I go about getting immunity from the mods?


become a part of the staff.

Whats the mods impression on Bollywood movies?I know a few of you have watched some of them.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
June 06 2011 10:14 GMT
#3816
On June 06 2011 18:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 17:36 strills_ wrote:
How would I go about getting immunity from the mods?


become a part of the staff.

Whats the mods impression on Bollywood movies?I know a few of you have watched some of them.


Not entirely foolproof. Re: DeadVessel.
Moderator
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
June 06 2011 11:09 GMT
#3817
Is it possible to delete blogs? I can't find the functionality so I'm not sure I can do it, and I'm not sure if other people can/would purge them. Thanks in advance for a reply!
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
June 06 2011 11:35 GMT
#3818
Uhh probably a massively retarded question but what does the LR stand for in LR threads?
I reject your reality and substitute my own
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
June 06 2011 11:37 GMT
#3819
--- Nuked ---
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
June 06 2011 11:48 GMT
#3820
On June 06 2011 20:37 boesthius wrote:
Live report threads - originally intended for users to live report the brood war games in the thread as they were happening for people who couldn't watch them when they were at work, etc.

Ah thanks
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko378
ProTech131
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44753
Hyuk 1174
Jaedong 828
actioN 402
Soma 391
Horang2 372
EffOrt 368
Soulkey 367
BeSt 309
Mini 296
[ Show more ]
Zeus 262
Light 256
Last 249
Stork 218
910 191
Larva 177
Snow 133
ggaemo 132
Rush 117
Pusan 82
ZerO 80
Mind 62
Killer 48
Creator 43
Sharp 39
Shine 32
Shinee 31
hero 30
Free 26
Bale 24
JYJ 21
HiyA 15
ToSsGirL 15
Noble 13
yabsab 11
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7526
Dendi802
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
Other Games
gofns40656
singsing1944
B2W.Neo607
XBOCT345
Pyrionflax264
hiko247
DeMusliM231
byalli228
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1362
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1407
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
26m
The PondCast
21h 26m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.