• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 188

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 322 Next
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
June 02 2011 21:16 GMT
#3741
Is there a way to delete that dumb poll that inputs your name forever? I feel like it comes back up every 3 pages now in this thread, It needs to be PURGED!
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
June 03 2011 07:45 GMT
#3742
Whatever happend to ToKoreaWithLove?

or Last Romantic for that matter,Last Romantic is a total Baller.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
June 03 2011 12:57 GMT
#3743
On June 03 2011 16:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Whatever happend to ToKoreaWithLove?

or Last Romantic for that matter,Last Romantic is a total Baller.

Yeah I wanted to ask about LR too a while ago, I looked him up and I found he's posted here and there on TL this year. I haven't seen him in any of the ACE LR threads when Yellow played, isn't he a huge Yellow fan?
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
CptWaffles
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
June 03 2011 14:24 GMT
#3744
Would Team Liquid ever consider helping support me in getting Halo tournaments into WCG? ( I am not asking for sponsorship or anything of the like)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 14:33:19
June 03 2011 14:27 GMT
#3745
On June 03 2011 21:57 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 16:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Whatever happend to ToKoreaWithLove?

or Last Romantic for that matter,Last Romantic is a total Baller.

Yeah I wanted to ask about LR too a while ago, I looked him up and I found he's posted here and there on TL this year. I haven't seen him in any of the ACE LR threads when Yellow played, isn't he a huge Yellow fan?


yeah hes a huge Reach/YellOw fan.I still remember his LRing of that Flash vs Reach Winner's League 2009 game on Tau Cross and how his posts were fucking crazy.

EDIT:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=87120&currentpage=11 read on from here.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
June 03 2011 14:29 GMT
#3746
On June 03 2011 23:24 CptWaffles wrote:
Would Team Liquid ever consider helping support me in getting Halo tournaments into WCG? ( I am not asking for sponsorship or anything of the like)


Uh, what?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 03 2011 14:37 GMT
#3747
^It seems like he's talking about a "teamliquid wins the internet" sort of thing?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
mathemagician1986
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany549 Posts
June 03 2011 14:51 GMT
#3748
What does -nuked- mean? Does it have a connection to the atomic bomb avatar?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
June 03 2011 15:03 GMT
#3749
On June 03 2011 23:51 mathemagician1986 wrote:
What does -nuked- mean? Does it have a connection to the atomic bomb avatar?


nuked mean the person's post was so disgusting that it had to be nuked by an SC1 Ghost.

its the nuke icon from SC1.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#3750
Who has the most nuked posts? I get the feeling that such material probably results in a perm, but you never know.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 03 2011 19:30 GMT
#3751
On June 03 2011 23:24 CptWaffles wrote:
Would Team Liquid ever consider helping support me in getting Halo tournaments into WCG? ( I am not asking for sponsorship or anything of the like)


Might wanna post a bit more before such a proposition :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 03 2011 19:36 GMT
#3752
On June 04 2011 00:03 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 23:51 mathemagician1986 wrote:
What does -nuked- mean? Does it have a connection to the atomic bomb avatar?


nuked mean the person's post was so disgusting that it had to be nuked by an SC1 Ghost.

its the nuke icon from SC1.


A nuke Icon indicates that said user has been permanently banned.

---Nuked--- means that the post in question was disgusting, spoilers, horribly inappropriate, or otherwise unworthy of the forums, so it was deleted from the forums forever. I don't believe it's possible to revert nukes, and I don't think it's possible for mods to see the pre-edit. Can someone clarify?
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
June 03 2011 20:12 GMT
#3753
On June 04 2011 04:36 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 00:03 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 03 2011 23:51 mathemagician1986 wrote:
What does -nuked- mean? Does it have a connection to the atomic bomb avatar?


nuked mean the person's post was so disgusting that it had to be nuked by an SC1 Ghost.

its the nuke icon from SC1.


A nuke Icon indicates that said user has been permanently banned.

---Nuked--- means that the post in question was disgusting, spoilers, horribly inappropriate, or otherwise unworthy of the forums, so it was deleted from the forums forever. I don't believe it's possible to revert nukes, and I don't think it's possible for mods to see the pre-edit. Can someone clarify?


I think that mods can do both of those things.

Two things to add: Way back when, mods would sometimes just nuke all of a person's posts when they were banned, so a nuked in an old (pre 2006) thread may not have necessarily been a bad post. That, and that advertisements are nuked as well.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 21:08:31
June 03 2011 21:08 GMT
#3754
On June 03 2011 23:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 21:57 Hyde wrote:
On June 03 2011 16:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Whatever happend to ToKoreaWithLove?

or Last Romantic for that matter,Last Romantic is a total Baller.

Yeah I wanted to ask about LR too a while ago, I looked him up and I found he's posted here and there on TL this year. I haven't seen him in any of the ACE LR threads when Yellow played, isn't he a huge Yellow fan?


yeah hes a huge Reach/YellOw fan.I still remember his LRing of that Flash vs Reach Winner's League 2009 game on Tau Cross and how his posts were fucking crazy.

EDIT:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=87120&currentpage=11 read on from here.


Omg I just read that LR by LR again so good hahahahahahaa.
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
June 03 2011 22:12 GMT
#3755
On June 03 2011 23:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 21:57 Hyde wrote:
On June 03 2011 16:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Whatever happend to ToKoreaWithLove?

or Last Romantic for that matter,Last Romantic is a total Baller.

Yeah I wanted to ask about LR too a while ago, I looked him up and I found he's posted here and there on TL this year. I haven't seen him in any of the ACE LR threads when Yellow played, isn't he a huge Yellow fan?


yeah hes a huge Reach/YellOw fan.

Understatement.
Administrator
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 04 2011 06:00 GMT
#3756
Someone mentioned it in the Violet card delivered thread, but yeah the Ribbon for Violet is long gone, does this mean Violet got better?
WriterXiao8~~
ViperaViRuS
Profile Joined May 2011
United States82 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 07:15:25
June 04 2011 07:14 GMT
#3757
I apologize if this has been asked already but this has been on my mind while I've lurked a bunch of threads. Why is it that some posts are nuked and then others you will see "User was banned for this post."? What's the difference/why will you get one vs the other? And is there one that's worse in the eyes of the TL staff? (I understand both are permabans from the forums)
"CHILL GET OUT" -NaNiwa
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
June 04 2011 10:27 GMT
#3758
Are the MLG topics the fastest growing topics ever? Between the three topics for day 1 on the tournaments forum, there were 12,000 posts in one day, not to mention all the other topics about the event. TSL3 comes close, but the finals still didn't generate as much posting and that's including post-event posts.


Btw, what is the largest topic on TL? I want to think it's the Day9Dailies, but I could be wrong.
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
June 04 2011 10:50 GMT
#3759
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 12:44:17
June 04 2011 12:24 GMT
#3760
On June 04 2011 19:50 valheru wrote:
Is there anyway to check what the unit portraits mean in post counts (they are based on number of posts aren't they)


Also on how long you have been here, for example Torte de lini has +4500 posts yet he is still a Queen, hell there are scvs with +1k posts. Yet there are many others who are +4500 and have a mutalisk or a devourer(I think there should be something other then that too, maybe a defiler somewhere) such as DivinO who ''only'' has 3.3k posts, but he joined in 2009, so I believe its a combination of how long you have been here plus the amount of posts you have done. Mods can change your icon at will though I believe, and I am not sure but maybe contributions to the site help aswell.

Ilikestarcraft is the most mysterious case though......+15k posts, joined in 2004......

and is still an scv.
WriterXiao8~~
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 678
JuggernautJason75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15943
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3283
Khaldor1854
crisheroes1118
Liquid`Hasu832
Other Games
summit1g4608
fl0m1132
FrodaN690
Beastyqt681
shahzam423
byalli265
KnowMe177
ArmadaUGS172
C9.Mang0160
UpATreeSC98
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• WagamamaTV272
• Shiphtur219
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 6m
Stellar Fest
17h 6m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.