• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7828 users

The HerO Fan Club! - Page 173

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 548 Next
Kenny_oro
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany368 Posts
January 29 2012 02:42 GMT
#3441
HerO is streaming with cam right now <3
HerO | TaeJa | Sea | Polt | CranK Fighting!
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 02:46:42
January 29 2012 02:46 GMT
#3442
Yay! HerO streaming! it's been (seems like) a long time! gogogoggogo!
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
Angel_
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1617 Posts
January 29 2012 02:52 GMT
#3443
so qt. <3
Kenny_oro
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany368 Posts
January 29 2012 03:31 GMT
#3444
i hope this cam helps him to realise that he doesn't have to be nervous in front of an audience - there are nearly 3k people watching his face and his gameplay right now .. i think there's no need to be nervous of audiences in the future
HerO | TaeJa | Sea | Polt | CranK Fighting!
kolz
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand16 Posts
January 29 2012 06:44 GMT
#3445
Sign me up for the fanlist!
tahts halo, dont worry
glad
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ukraine101 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 12:13:04
January 29 2012 07:37 GMT
#3446
MEETING HERO IN KIEV.

First of all i really sorry for my broken english, i dont much practice so mb it looking like 5years old typing a messege to santa claus, and im sooo sry for shitty quality at my photos, all pics taken with phone. Enjoy reading ^^.
AND DONT JUST LOOK AT PICS ive got something interesting to tell =)

BLOG LINK

Hello guys l live at Ukrain for the past 3 years and I never was at lan ivent before.
When i saw IEM Kiev at TL i was not so exited and 1st of all i check all players when at last group i saw HerO i was like "OMG". And only thoughts from that moment i have were "IM GOIN TO KEIV IM GONNA MEET HERO".

DAY 1
So i came to the CyberArena. It was second day of IEM Kiev, HerO's group play. I get my pass and start walking around the club searching for some players
at mainstage i saw HasuObs MMA qxc Pomi some of them were playin and rest of them just talking,It was like i was watching 3D stream just amazing. I take a sit near the bar, I looked around the club, trying to get used to the environment, cause i never was at place like this before.



I noticed some guys in blue t-shirts walking near the bar, after looking for them, I immediately recognized them, that was HerO and Zenio.

they went to the central part of the club and took their computers.I do not even know how to describe the feelings that I felt at that moment.Probably somewhere in 5 minutes I decided to follow zenio and hero.
They both played some custome games I sat right behind the hero, and began to wait until he's finished playing. When he finished, he got somewhere to go, I stopped him and told him that I'm a big fan and came to cheer for him, he said thank you I finished my short dialogue so that I really want and hope that he won the tournament. He said he would try. Then, I asked about the photo that you can see below.

some MC style here :D
[image loading]
I waited near the place of hero, when he returned he began to play custom with atncloud.At that time, all the money I spent on a trip to Kiev become worth it, I just sat back and watched him play.

sorry for shitty quality:
[image loading]

Best Part of Day 1
Tournament was held in the home country of DIMAGA(as well as my)so entire audience was rooting for him. And applauded when Dima was doing something cool for example dodging storms or something else.
When all dimaga's broodlords came out from hero's vortex and die because of archon toilet ( i hope you remeber that moment from game 1) I began to applaud and after 10 second's I REALIZED THAT I M THE ONLY PERSON IN CLUB WHO IS CLAPPING AT THAT MOMENT. And u know what guys, Even if I Ukrainian, I'm PROUD OF THAT MOMENT. All my support to Brotoss. <3

here they are
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Unfortunately the day ended with hero loss to Feast. When that happend, i just rage quit CyberArena...

DAY 2
I was ready for the second day, I bought a mouse pad to sign, found the white marker, and charge the phone. I arrived at the club at about 10 o'clock in the morning and wasted no time started collecting autographs, MMA Nani Pomi mrBitter. Then I finally noticed Zenio sitting alone. I approached him and asked for an autograph, then asked where the HerO, he replied that HerO is sleeping and will come later.

I returned to the hotel for lunch. the second time I arrived at the club in 18 00. Already gathered more people. and began looking for my favorite player. He sat in the same row, and read the twitter, then the fan club. He was looking very upset. I asked HerO his sign. He signed, but with very bad mood.

Some reporter with camera, ask HerO to take photo with him for their website. Hero said : "No No" "I lose".For me it was a heartbreaking. I immediately tried to persuade him. I said that this is doesnt matter, people still wanna see him, and fans still suporting him. Finally, he agreed.
I was afraid to seem a nuisance. So I went to look at other games.

[image loading]

BEST part of day2 right here
When I came back, Hiro eating at the computer, and then watched a match. Finally deciding to rotations, I sat down with him. I started telling that after the first mlg I was very impressed with his game and he became a favorite player. Then i told hero that i came from another town, just to meet him. I said that i watching all his streams, and learning a lot from it. I finnaly saw a smile at his face. I said that i it an honor for me to meet such skilled player for him, but forgot wat does "Honor" means. We decide to use google translator ^^). And when he saw translation he start smile even more. I start asking HerO many quastions about his life in ogs-house his friends and so on. And btw, after this conversation HerO is following me at twitter =D.

After that i saw 2 guys sitting with HerO. Watching him play, and talking to him. When I met with them,i found that they came here only because of HerO just like me. We were like mini-HerO Fanclub, in which there were three people =).

Today was a match between Zenio and Naniwa. Zenio took place in the main stage , and Hero was in the middle of club.They started custom. What happened next? Hmm .. probably it was one of the most dominant Hero's games I've ever seen. They played 4 games with 3-1 Hero win. They were chatting after each game, i dont understand korean, but i saw Zenio type : "=((((((((((((((((((((". nuff said i guess =).

So as you guys all now Zenio lost 1st game to Nani. Hero immidiatly start chatting with Zeni. And basicly after each Zenio game as the result we all know who won. Later we asked our zerg, did Hero help you ? He just shook his head.

DAY 3

We 3( i mean mini fan club=)) and some other guys were standing right behind Hero. Watching him play against mr TLO.
Amazing games as always. So, we were talking with Hero later. And i dont even remember about what. Some guys tried to teach Hero some Ukranian\Russian language, and our awesome protoss did pretty good after 3rd try, sain that this is soooo hard for him. Hero was looking really happy so do i. Talking with fans \ Talking with idol amazing experince for everyone i think. THANK YOU ESL THANK YOU KIEV THANK YOU HERO. BEST WEEKEND EVER <3

Happy nerdness =D
[image loading]
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
January 29 2012 08:29 GMT
#3447
NICE!!
very jelly~
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
tMomiji
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1115 Posts
January 29 2012 19:04 GMT
#3448
Sign me up; I don't know why I haven't signed up earlier; I absolutely fell in love with Hero during IPL 3 and I hope to see more and more of him as time goes on~
"I wonder if there is a league below copper? If so, I would like to inhabit it." -TotalBiscuit "In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, ROOF FLIES OFF!" -George Carlin <3 HerO <3 Kiwikaki <3 MKP
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
January 30 2012 06:16 GMT
#3449
when did he start streaming with a webcam? I feel like I have missed out on so much. Btw everyone should tune in ^_^
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
LeapofFaith
Profile Joined November 2011
United States446 Posts
January 30 2012 07:06 GMT
#3450
I want to meet HerO So jelly right now.
Angel_
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1617 Posts
January 30 2012 07:58 GMT
#3451
HerO thank you for streaming again more! <3
Flyingdutchman
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands858 Posts
January 30 2012 11:25 GMT
#3452
OMG, the warpprism battle is making me drool. Hero, you are so incredibly good it is ridiculous!
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
January 30 2012 11:29 GMT
#3453
Coolest PvP ive ever seen is being played on his stream atm! Vs Iniori, both opening speed prism with double immortal!
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
January 30 2012 12:04 GMT
#3454
Missed your stream so much, thanks for streaming again, great game against Inori on Metalopolis
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
January 30 2012 12:25 GMT
#3455
AAAH <3 i missed your stream so much.

Also sign me up to this fanclub, i guess i forgot to ask for it the last 10 times i drooled about hero in this thread :D
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
February 01 2012 22:35 GMT
#3456
What the hell... This thread had fallen to _page 2_

Come on guys, now when the results are not piling up, its when its the most important

Gogo HerO

We believe~~~

Big fan
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
RaelfMaster
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway86 Posts
February 02 2012 00:43 GMT
#3457
Anyone know why HerO aint playing mlg qualifier? :/
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
February 02 2012 00:43 GMT
#3458
On February 02 2012 09:43 RaelfMaster wrote:
Anyone know why HerO aint playing mlg qualifier? :/

Cuz hes going to be at ASUS ROG winter.
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
February 02 2012 01:09 GMT
#3459
On February 02 2012 09:43 Olinimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 09:43 RaelfMaster wrote:
Anyone know why HerO aint playing mlg qualifier? :/

Cuz hes going to be at ASUS ROG winter.


Will he be in Winter Arena in NYC?
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
February 02 2012 01:11 GMT
#3460
On February 02 2012 10:09 rkshox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 09:43 Olinimm wrote:
On February 02 2012 09:43 RaelfMaster wrote:
Anyone know why HerO aint playing mlg qualifier? :/

Cuz hes going to be at ASUS ROG winter.


Will he be in Winter Arena in NYC?

No it's the same time as Asus rog.
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 548 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 156
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 197
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10068
League of Legends
Doublelift724
Counter-Strike
fl0m1615
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu577
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam407
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0181
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 39m
Online Event
14h 39m
FEL
19h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.