• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:17
CEST 11:17
KST 18:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7521 users

[G] Connect to Korean Gateways - Page 16

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 03 2011 13:40 GMT
#301
On September 03 2011 20:32 Pulzlulz wrote:
What do I do when someone types to me "go"? Whisper them Gn/PW and host?


yes
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Pulzlulz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany412 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 16:48:26
September 03 2011 16:30 GMT
#302
On September 03 2011 22:40 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 20:32 Pulzlulz wrote:
What do I do when someone types to me "go"? Whisper them Gn/PW and host?


yes

Thanks, I got people to join my game but they still have to download the map for some reason. I downloaded for example Python from the Kespa website and put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\starcraft\maps\BroodWar. Did I do something wrong? Which of the 3 maps should I host btw? (There is OB, TR and one with just Python1.3.scx)

Another question: I checked Latencychanger for 1.16.1 in the minilauncher and put #l2 at the end of the game but it was still lagging, another mistake from my side?
And what does it mean when people call their game #l2/1? I can't find the game in that case.
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
September 04 2011 04:17 GMT
#303
On September 04 2011 01:30 Pulzlulz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 22:40 CaucasianAsian wrote:
On September 03 2011 20:32 Pulzlulz wrote:
What do I do when someone types to me "go"? Whisper them Gn/PW and host?


yes

Thanks, I got people to join my game but they still have to download the map for some reason. I downloaded for example Python from the Kespa website and put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\starcraft\maps\BroodWar. Did I do something wrong? Which of the 3 maps should I host btw? (There is OB, TR and one with just Python1.3.scx)

Another question: I checked Latencychanger for 1.16.1 in the minilauncher and put #l2 at the end of the game but it was still lagging, another mistake from my side?
And what does it mean when people call their game #l2/1? I can't find the game in that case.


Host the regular Python1.3.scx.

The / is the break between the game name and the password. Eg. 4545#l2/1 = game name 4545#l2 password = 1
Forward
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 04 2011 04:21 GMT
#304
There are hundreds of versions of Python/Fighting Spirit. Not saying that they are all different in the actual map, but just with the naming of them. I have 20+ 투혼1.3 maps, 20+ fighting spirit 1.3 maps (same map btw, just korean / english names).

Not everyone has the exact same versions. similarly to ICCUP how they come out with a new version of a map pack every so often, and you have to redownload your maps again.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Holy Check
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Romania155 Posts
September 04 2011 11:32 GMT
#305
Trolling Koreans hard OR Why I love fish

So here I was minding my own business on Fish, when some random guy started typing korean at me. It's what they do apparently. So my defense mechanism is the simple yet decisive phrase that anyone can understand: "no korean".

But this korean friend was unusually friendly, so he asked me the famous "u from". I replied Europe, but that didn't seem to bother him nor make an impact.
He proceeded to BM me. (The following excerpts are quoted from memory, since I didn't think of saving them T_T):

Him: SEX
Me: Sex is good
Him: SEX SEX SEX
Me: Me no sex
Me: Ever
Him: Me sex king
...
Him: You chobo
Me: Me horang2
Him: Me progamer
Me: You Jangbi?
Him: Me Samsung Khan protoss
Me: You Stork?
Him: Ok
Me: Song byung goo fighting
Him: ;;
...
Him: You gay
Me: Me no gay
Me: You gay
Him: Mansex
Him: Me gay + you gay = mansex
Me: Me no like man sex
Me: Me like mantoss
Me: oops.reach
Him: You in oops? (T/N. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
Me: Yes
Him: come op oops-
(T/N I didnt because I couldnt or because there was no oops; anyhow he finally realizes it
Him: you no oops
Him: you chobo, oops gosu
Me: Trololol
...
(T/N I was in another game and he started spamming me)
Him: you ??? (T/N. can't remember the word)
Him: you ???
Me: ??? what is?
Him: ??? = woman
Me: ;;
Him: you ???
Him: you ???
Him: you ???
Him: you bozi (T/N. i think)
Me: what is?
Him: woman sentral hole (T/N almost peed my pants)
Him: you woman sentral hole
Him: you woman sentral hole
Him: you woman sentral hole
Me: I'm in game
Him: ok
.... (T/N: I was still in game when he decided to test my knowledge LOL)
Him: bozi what is?
Me: woman sentral hole
Him: yes
Him: you bozi
...
Me: want to be my friend?
Him: Ok
(T/N added him as a friend LOL).


There is a lesson to be learned here.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
September 04 2011 11:38 GMT
#306
ROFLL

I love trolling koreans on fish because of the same kind of thing you are describing. It's so good.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
September 05 2011 02:38 GMT
#307
what's the quickest way to get the 30 games needed to be able to play ladder on Fish?
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1795 Posts
September 08 2011 15:51 GMT
#308
On September 05 2011 11:38 rebdomine wrote:
what's the quickest way to get the 30 games needed to be able to play ladder on Fish?


Get a friend, 2v1 a computer, just 2seconds before he dies save the game, load it 29times and have 30games.

On another note, I seem to be unable to connect to Fish since at least yesterday, anyone else having that problem?
LML
Muff2n
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom252 Posts
September 08 2011 19:52 GMT
#309
Fish server does down pretty often... everyone goes onto the backup. Points and all that are still there.

But FYI to the 30 game ladder thing. Koreans are good, it might help you to warm up 30 games vs their cobbos!
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
September 10 2011 20:07 GMT
#310
Why does my antivirus always claim that the minilauncher contains a trojan?
I've already deselected everything other than the minilauncher when installing and the ICCup launcher doesn't come up as a trogan but the minilauncher does.
Xanczor
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States254 Posts
September 13 2011 09:06 GMT
#311
I have a problem!

When I try to install, it says

Source file not found:
C:/users/hontan/AppData/Roaming/Mini/Minilauncher/install/E452386.brain.bwl
Please verify the file exists and that you can access it.

Also I live in china and when i download the registry file link it says webpage not available so im guessing it's blocked. Then i used a VPN and all i got when i clicked the link was

+ Show Spoiler +
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Battle.net\Configuration]
"Battle.net Gateways"=hex(7):31,30,30,31,00,30,31,00,73,63,2e,74,68,65,61,62,\
79,73,73,2e,72,75,00,33,00,06,54,68,65,20,41,62,\
79,73,73,20,28,49,43,43,75,70,29,00,66,69,73,68,\
2e,66,69,73,68,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,\
2d,39,00,46,69,73,68,20,53,65,72,76,65,72,00,6c,\
65,6d,6f,6e,2e,62,72,61,69,6e,63,6c,61,6e,2e,63,\
6f,6d,00,2d,39,00,07,42,04,72,61,69,6e,07,43,04,\
6c,61,6e,00,6e,69,63,2e,62,72,61,69,6e,63,6c,61,\
6e,2e,63,6f,6d,00,2d,39,00,07,4d,04,61,70,07,5a,\
04,69,6e,65,20,53,65,76,65,72,00,75,73,77,65,73,\
74,2e,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,38,00,55,\
2e,53,2e,20,57,65,73,74,00,75,73,65,61,73,74,2e,\
62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,36,00,55,2e,53,\
2e,20,45,61,73,74,00,61,73,69,61,2e,62,61,74,74,\
6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,2d,39,00,41,73,69,61,00,65,\
75,72,6f,70,65,2e,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,\
00,2d,31,00,45,75,72,6f,70,65,00,62,74,65,73,74,\
2e,66,69,73,68,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,\
2d,39,00,46,69,73,68,20,54,65,73,74,20,53,65,72,\
76,65,72,00,62,72,61,69,6e,63,6c,61,6e,2e,64,79,\
6e,64,6e,73,2e,62,69,7a,00,2d,39,00,42,72,61,69,\
6e,20,54,65,73,74,20,53,65,72,76,65,72,00,66,69,\
73,68,2e,6d,6f,67,34,32,32,2e,6e,65,74,00,2d,39,\
00,46,69,73,68,20,53,65,72,76,65,72,20,5b,42,41,\
43,4b,55,50,5d,00,00
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=100673&currentpage=22
Mottz
Profile Joined September 2010
Portugal101 Posts
September 13 2011 09:41 GMT
#312
On September 13 2011 18:06 Xanczor wrote:
I have a problem!

When I try to install, it says

Source file not found:
C:/users/hontan/AppData/Roaming/Mini/Minilauncher/install/E452386.brain.bwl
Please verify the file exists and that you can access it.

Also I live in china and when i download the registry file link it says webpage not available so im guessing it's blocked. Then i used a VPN and all i got when i clicked the link was

+ Show Spoiler +
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Battle.net\Configuration]
"Battle.net Gateways"=hex(7):31,30,30,31,00,30,31,00,73,63,2e,74,68,65,61,62,\
79,73,73,2e,72,75,00,33,00,06,54,68,65,20,41,62,\
79,73,73,20,28,49,43,43,75,70,29,00,66,69,73,68,\
2e,66,69,73,68,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,\
2d,39,00,46,69,73,68,20,53,65,72,76,65,72,00,6c,\
65,6d,6f,6e,2e,62,72,61,69,6e,63,6c,61,6e,2e,63,\
6f,6d,00,2d,39,00,07,42,04,72,61,69,6e,07,43,04,\
6c,61,6e,00,6e,69,63,2e,62,72,61,69,6e,63,6c,61,\
6e,2e,63,6f,6d,00,2d,39,00,07,4d,04,61,70,07,5a,\
04,69,6e,65,20,53,65,76,65,72,00,75,73,77,65,73,\
74,2e,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,38,00,55,\
2e,53,2e,20,57,65,73,74,00,75,73,65,61,73,74,2e,\
62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,36,00,55,2e,53,\
2e,20,45,61,73,74,00,61,73,69,61,2e,62,61,74,74,\
6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,2d,39,00,41,73,69,61,00,65,\
75,72,6f,70,65,2e,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,\
00,2d,31,00,45,75,72,6f,70,65,00,62,74,65,73,74,\
2e,66,69,73,68,62,61,74,74,6c,65,2e,6e,65,74,00,\
2d,39,00,46,69,73,68,20,54,65,73,74,20,53,65,72,\
76,65,72,00,62,72,61,69,6e,63,6c,61,6e,2e,64,79,\
6e,64,6e,73,2e,62,69,7a,00,2d,39,00,42,72,61,69,\
6e,20,54,65,73,74,20,53,65,72,76,65,72,00,66,69,\
73,68,2e,6d,6f,67,34,32,32,2e,6e,65,74,00,2d,39,\
00,46,69,73,68,20,53,65,72,76,65,72,20,5b,42,41,\
43,4b,55,50,5d,00,00


You can try to right click the link and press "Save link as..." , or just open the notepad put all that spoiler text in it, and save it in the desktop, then rename the .txt to .reg

About the brain.bwl i uploaded it from C:\Program Files\Mini\Mini Launcher + Show Spoiler +
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20771764/brain.rar


Also be wary, i dont know if it was a false positive, but my antivirus sees brain.bwl as a trojan:
+ Show Spoiler +
C:\Program Files\ICCup\Launcher\Reconnect.dll detected: Trojan.SuspectCRC!IK
C:\Program Files\Mini\Mini Launcher\brain.bwl detected: Virus.Win32.Heur!IK

Scanned

Files: 25592
Traces: 734952
Cookies: 0
Processes: 27

Found

Files: 3
Traces: 1
Cookies: 0
Processes: 0
Registry keys: 0

Scan end: 08-09-2011 0:16:40
Scan time: 1:06:24

C:\Program Files\Mini\Mini Launcher\brain.bwl Quarantined Virus.Win32.Heur!IK
C:\Program Files\ICCup\Launcher\Reconnect.dll Quarantined Trojan.SuspectCRC!IK


So it has been quarantined for a while but it seems safe, probably a false positive.
Entertaining
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada793 Posts
September 13 2011 19:29 GMT
#313
anyone wanna do the 30 games with me? pm if ur free today to get them done. appearently we can comp kill/save to get it done in 5minutes.
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
September 14 2011 09:07 GMT
#314
Is there a rar file containing all the maps? or do I have to dl each map one by one on that kespa site?
im gay
Mottz
Profile Joined September 2010
Portugal101 Posts
September 14 2011 09:14 GMT
#315
On September 14 2011 18:07 whatusername wrote:
Is there a rar file containing all the maps? or do I have to dl each map one by one on that kespa site?

Not really, since everyone seems to have a different version of each map, but i find that this is the most used version of FS, by far: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20774820/[4]ÅõÈ¥1.4.rar
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 16 2011 02:30 GMT
#316
is anyone else having trouble connecting to fish and brain?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Phyrigian
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand1332 Posts
September 18 2011 01:55 GMT
#317
--- Nuked ---
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
September 19 2011 08:53 GMT
#318
On September 14 2011 18:14 Mottz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 18:07 whatusername wrote:
Is there a rar file containing all the maps? or do I have to dl each map one by one on that kespa site?

Not really, since everyone seems to have a different version of each map, but i find that this is the most used version of FS, by far: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20774820/[4]ÅõÈ¥1.4.rar


you're the best!

does anyone elses mini launcher crash whenever they try to start it
im gay
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 19 2011 15:32 GMT
#319
my mini launcher had an issue where if I was playing, (i use shift+tab so i'm teal and my opponent is red) and then it would randomly deselect all of my units, color me red, and i would be disconnected and my game would crash.

I tried uninstalling mini launcher, but it said it had a corrupt uninstallation file so it's stuck on my computer, as windows.exe becomes unresponsive when i try to move it to the recycle bin.

I now just use w-launcher. It's just as good in my opinion.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
September 22 2011 21:12 GMT
#320
Everytime I tried to update my stupid symantecAV(required to have by my school internet policy) would reject the update, so then I disabled it and ran it. But now I can't see anyone in the chat rooms and all the rooms I joined are empty or have a bot named @^^ and are moderated...

Help please
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3887
Bisu 368
Soma 341
Rush 295
BeSt 187
Hyuk 112
Killer 109
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Mong 64
[ Show more ]
Sexy 45
sorry 13
yabsab 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister691
byalli607
shoxiejesuss553
edward21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy283
dupreeh241
crisheroes158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt394
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.