• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10224 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 162 Next
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 11 2008 15:25 GMT
#3041
I wanna play next round too...I've actually been reading and checking this everyday for the past week or two upon my return to TL.net...I don't think I made a but one post in a week though...Lol...Cuz this was the only thread I was interested in....

Oh, and if some TL mod reads this, I want to ask why it would always take me forever to load TL.net for like a month...Everything else was fine, I just couldn't load TL.net (took literally 2 minutes a page). I quit liquibet because of it ;-;. Any mod got an answer, aside from saying my cable sucks (as this was the only page)?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 11 2008 16:04 GMT
#3042
Well LOL, I still want to see if we can get the 3 mafia on Alventenie's list. I go for faster day/night so we can sum this up and start the new one. Count me in.
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 11 2008 16:30 GMT
#3043
Meh, I survived about 3 nights longer than I thought I would.

I still want to know why no mafia went after me.

Also a suggestion for the next game. We should have a "standby list", and when those who are participating go inactive, we switch the people. For example, if a mafia goes inactive, Chuiu sends them a warning message, and if they don't respond or reply that they don't have time to play the game, Chuiu will eject that person and add someone else from the "standby list" to replace them, taking their role. (the town will be informed of the switch, but without their roles being revealed, obviously)
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 11 2008 18:35 GMT
#3044
On March 12 2008 01:30 Live2Win wrote:
Meh, I survived about 3 nights longer than I thought I would.

I still want to know why no mafia went after me.

Also a suggestion for the next game. We should have a "standby list", and when those who are participating go inactive, we switch the people. For example, if a mafia goes inactive, Chuiu sends them a warning message, and if they don't respond or reply that they don't have time to play the game, Chuiu will eject that person and add someone else from the "standby list" to replace them, taking their role. (the town will be informed of the switch, but without their roles being revealed, obviously)


How can we determine if someone is inactive? The only way would be to pm people and see if they are there or not. Then there's the chance you'll remove someone who then comes back from an inactivity spell and is pissed. Also, why would someone want to go on a standby list when they could start the game signed up? (No one would want to do that)

The complaint about inactivity is part of the game, you guys will just have to learn to adjust. The town is going to lose because they were bad at clue intrepreting, bad at behavioral interpreting (lynching dr. dragoon is an example, I wouldn't have done that before I knew dr.'s role), lynching the mayor on a whim, the pardoner not pardoning anyone when it is clear certain people could have been justifiably pardoned, etc. You guys had enough active people to win, but inexperience is something that, rightfully so, affected a lot of the decisions. I think chuiu's mistake was stacking the odds in slight favor of the mafia with a couple too many mafia, but it wasn't a big deal.
Never has a greedy man become rich.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 11 2008 20:07 GMT
#3045
I agree we call GG now. Its poinless to continue. We should rather think of something to deal with inactivity. Maybe less people?
Teamliquidian townie
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 21:03:01
March 11 2008 21:02 GMT
#3046
On March 12 2008 01:30 Live2Win wrote:
Meh, I survived about 3 nights longer than I thought I would.

I still want to know why no mafia went after me.

Also a suggestion for the next game. We should have a "standby list", and when those who are participating go inactive, we switch the people. For example, if a mafia goes inactive, Chuiu sends them a warning message, and if they don't respond or reply that they don't have time to play the game, Chuiu will eject that person and add someone else from the "standby list" to replace them, taking their role. (the town will be informed of the switch, but without their roles being revealed, obviously)


You were probably protected by another paramedic.

BTW call GG...i really want to know. and for the town to win, i doubt it lol.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 11 2008 21:09 GMT
#3047
On March 12 2008 01:30 Live2Win wrote:
Meh, I survived about 3 nights longer than I thought I would.

I still want to know why no mafia went after me.

Also a suggestion for the next game. We should have a "standby list", and when those who are participating go inactive, we switch the people. For example, if a mafia goes inactive, Chuiu sends them a warning message, and if they don't respond or reply that they don't have time to play the game, Chuiu will eject that person and add someone else from the "standby list" to replace them, taking their role. (the town will be informed of the switch, but without their roles being revealed, obviously)


Another problem with this....is the clues for the REPLACED mafia...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
March 11 2008 21:52 GMT
#3048
On March 12 2008 06:02 clazziquai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2008 01:30 Live2Win wrote:
Meh, I survived about 3 nights longer than I thought I would.

I still want to know why no mafia went after me.

Also a suggestion for the next game. We should have a "standby list", and when those who are participating go inactive, we switch the people. For example, if a mafia goes inactive, Chuiu sends them a warning message, and if they don't respond or reply that they don't have time to play the game, Chuiu will eject that person and add someone else from the "standby list" to replace them, taking their role. (the town will be informed of the switch, but without their roles being revealed, obviously)


You were probably protected by another paramedic.

BTW call GG...i really want to know. and for the town to win, i doubt it lol.



if he was, then he would have gotten an email from chuiu saying that he got protected.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 11 2008 21:55 GMT
#3049
Duh. live2win was a huge scapegoat. Really easy for mafiaso to let him not die and make him stick out.

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHY NOBODY VOTED FOR TRACIL BESIDES ME -_-
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 11 2008 21:58 GMT
#3050
I already PM'd L2W, but you guys should think it over again.

Since L2W screwed up early, why would the Mafias waste a kill on him while he would just get lynched by townies? The longer they leave him alive, the more suspicious he becomes. As for the result, it is quite obvious...
靈魂交響曲
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
March 11 2008 22:42 GMT
#3051
LOL. New game!
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 12 2008 00:31 GMT
#3052
On March 11 2008 22:22 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2008 21:51 Tracil wrote:
As an aside. All you people? All you dead people, going "HAHA IDIOTS HOW COULD YOU LYNCH THAT GUY" or "OMG SCUM IS SO OBVIOUS"?

So. Much. Fucking. Hate. *spits on your graves*


QFT. It's so annoying even to read it (almost as annoying as Shallow was, altho not quite).

And judging from this thread, if inactivity within town stays as it is and mafia has the advantage it had this round, you might as well close shop as soon as you get a towny role next round. Not to say it's impossible, it's just not fun to play with a 60% inactive team.

I'd kindly ask Chuiu to address this issue if possible, and I'd like to decide upon my participation in the next round based on that

I think the dead people should be allowed to make fun of the townies. Especially the ones innocently lynched :D
~o~ I have returned
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-12 00:48:27
March 12 2008 00:46 GMT
#3053
Mafia Victory!

Roles:

Mafia
1. 1 ShaLLoW[baY]
3. 2 Eti307
8. 3 zdd
14. 4 dancefayedance!~
19. 5 Fen
23. 6 imDerek
32. 7 Quesadilla
43. 8 MyHeroNoob
48. 9 Empyrean
52. 10 Valentine
64. 11 Vharox
65. 12 Unforgiven_ve
67. 13 KF91
70. 14 to miss the mark

Mayor & Pardoner
11. FakeSteve[TPR]
6. Tracil

Bodyguard
7. 3 Caller
20. 9 ieatkids5
40. 19 kAra
42. 20 Scooter

Vigilante
18. 1 So no fek
27. 2 EmeraldSparks
28. 3 randombum

Detective
29. 1 Yogurt
47. 2 Alventenie

Paramedic
16. 1 CDRdude
22. 2 dinmsab
38. 3 Live2Win
54. 4 starrek

Elder
4. 1 HotZhot
10. 2 clazziquai
25. 3 Puosu
39. 4 chicken`

Veteran
26. 1 Mini Moose 2707
41. 2 Zelniq
44. 3 ilovezil
46. 4 Falcynn

Towny
2. 1 SoMuchBetter
5. 2 NotSorry
9. 4 artofmagic
12. 5 Krohm
13. 6 Dr.Dragoon
15. 7 masami.sc
17. 8 NeoIllusions
21. 10 Wizard
24. 11 Hittegods
30. 12 ulszz
31. 13 Drowsy
33. 14 goldenkrnboi
34. 15 Seraphim
35. 16 betaben
36. 17 Aepplet
37. 18 Alethios
45. 21 infinity21
49. 22 Fishball
50. 23 nemY
51. 24 ZBiR
53. 25 SiZ.FaNtAsY
55. 26 Thirdeye1017
56. 27 JeeJee
57. 28 Southlight
58. 29 wurm
59. 30 Amber[LighT]
60. 31 demonic_phate
61. 32 RtS)Night[Mare
62. 33 Hypnosis
63. 34 ZaplinG
66. 35 Folca
68. 36 mahnini
69. 37 Romance_us
71. 38 evanthebouncy!

Clues will be revealed in a later post in an hour or two. I'll start the thread for the next game about that time also and will attempt to address two issues:

1. Inactivity
2. Slow game movement (you're all being unreasonable here though - you have to take into consideration some people may not be able to get on and read all the posts in time to respond so you may find a lot more bandwagoning)

If you want to participate in next game and aren't on the current list or do not want to participate in the next game and are on the list you can post here or in the new thread I will be making in an hour or so. I will automatically carry on active players so if you were one theres no need to let me know you want in unless you see your name disappear from the list when I make the new thread.
♞
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 12 2008 00:53 GMT
#3054
Woot I got 5 of the remaining mafia right! If we didn't suck so bad, we might of had a chance vs the mafia!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-12 00:55:24
March 12 2008 00:54 GMT
#3055
3. 2 Eti307
8. 3 zdd
14. 4 dancefayedance!~
19. 5 Fen
23. 6 imDerek
32. 7 Quesadilla
43. 8 MyHeroNoob
48. 9 Empyrean
52. 10 Valentine
64. 11 Vharox

shit some of these were so obvious too....................

i apologize for incriminating u guys Live2Win and Tracil, although were all dead now, so meh ^_^

WAIT

there was no mafia mayor candidate?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
March 12 2008 00:56 GMT
#3056


Thanks L2W for protecting my testing ass. One of the only reasons you lived so long
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 12 2008 00:56 GMT
#3057
Yeah hindsight 20/20 is a bitch. Eti played it so gullible, gotta give props to him. EMPYREAN was sooooooooo obvious, can't see how like no other townies saw that! =/
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
March 12 2008 00:57 GMT
#3058
SEE I wasn't a MAFIA
I'm just fucking stupid
Karma is a bitch
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 12 2008 00:57 GMT
#3059
Sorry Fantasy =/
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
March 12 2008 00:59 GMT
#3060
On March 12 2008 09:56 nemY wrote:
Yeah hindsight 20/20 is a bitch. Eti played it so gullible, gotta give props to him. EMPYREAN was sooooooooo obvious, can't see how like no other townies saw that! =/

I thought Empyrean was one of the best mafioso :D
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11339
Artosis 568
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift4069
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5062
Khaldor936
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam538
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King81
NeuroSwarm79
ViBE53
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Scarra455
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 1m
Stellar Fest
14h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.