• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8321 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 185 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 18:06 GMT
#3021
On June 12 2011 02:45 Palmar wrote:
problem with that list Jackal is that there were two mafia on my lynch-train.

unless rean is lying, but since you didn't include the mafia in your list he would gain nothing from that.

I couldn't resolve the stefftastiq name either. I may have read to much into the post that included him. Might only be 2 scum left.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 18:08 GMT
#3022
On June 12 2011 02:59 redFF wrote:
Has anybody not claimed yet?

Barundar, DropBear (Only that he's dangerous to visit), and Cthsazsa.
Life can only kill you once.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 18:13 GMT
#3023
Why the hell would we let Barundar live past today....

Give Palmar a list to kill from tonight. Me, Karshe, Steff, and Jackal or GMarshal (Assuming they are assassins, but they could be lying out their arse).
Let Palmar surprise us.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 18:13 GMT
#3024
EBWOP: Nay, I have not claimed yet.
t(ツ)t
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 11 2011 18:14 GMT
#3025
alright ##Vote Cthsazsa
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 18:20 GMT
#3026
red, you're an idiot.
That is all.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 18:20 GMT
#3027
LMAO nevermind.
I forgot your power, thought you were being serious >_>
t(ツ)t
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 11 2011 18:33 GMT
#3028
There's one thing that is making me a bit uneasy and I haven't seen much discussion on it.

On June 11 2011 18:27 stefftastiq wrote:
Yeah, I got some information - the crazy cat lady has chosen GMarshal

I wrote Cthsazsa's role (cat lady), and the way I wrote it, he doesn't "chose" people until a certain action happens, which has not happened yet. So either he a) sent his action in advance before necessary or b) our host changed his role without telling me.

If he's town, and it's some sort of tracking or KP, why wouldn't he put it on me? He seems to believe I am mafia over GMarshal.

I still think we should lynch Jackal since we don't know how much night protection he has, but I'm also good with lynching the confirmed Barundar.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 11 2011 18:37 GMT
#3029
or c) they are both mafia?

Also there shouldnt be any discussion about the lynch. We lynch the confirmed scum.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 18:47 GMT
#3030
On June 12 2011 03:33 Karshe wrote:
There's one thing that is making me a bit uneasy and I haven't seen much discussion on it.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 18:27 stefftastiq wrote:
Yeah, I got some information - the crazy cat lady has chosen GMarshal

I wrote Cthsazsa's role (cat lady), and the way I wrote it, he doesn't "chose" people until a certain action happens, which has not happened yet. So either he a) sent his action in advance before necessary or b) our host changed his role without telling me.

If he's town, and it's some sort of tracking or KP, why wouldn't he put it on me? He seems to believe I am mafia over GMarshal.

I still think we should lynch Jackal since we don't know how much night protection he has, but I'm also good with lynching the confirmed Barundar.


I chose him after Hiro was lynched. Lol I need to change it with all this shit going down.

You wrote my role, why the hell are you trying to hint something that I'm clearly not.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 19:41 GMT
#3031
Oh ya, by the way.

GMarshal let himself get roleblocked to gain town cred? Just like Palmar killed the mole to get town cred, and I let Mr. Wiggles kill Desk so I can get town cred?

Fail Logic. plz slap yourself.

I doubt GM is town now, him being 3rd party makes a lot more sense, but I'm pretty damn sure he isn't scum.

You stand by your decision to kill Mataza, yet you said you were starting to regret it and wished you placed it on Kurumi instead?
Also, I fail to see what was so erratic and confusing about him.
Is that all you have to say to justify his death?

Of course Hiro's death was easypeasy, everyone wanted to kill him so any mother fucker could have blended in with the bandwagon.


On June 11 2011 16:34 Karshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 15:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
Of course, you would preferably kill Hiro. This dude's an easy target and doesn't even defend himself.

Because at the time I suggested killing Hiro, Hiro hadn't gotten the chance to "be an easy target" or defend himself yet. Are you suggesting I am psychic and knew Hiro would give up?


At the time you suggested killing him, so had everyone else. Because he was "an easy piece of the puzzle that fit".


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 11 2011 16:34 Karshe wrote:
Ultimately, Hiro's failure to really defend himself is why I was confident in my choice. He basically said, "lol, well I'm town, so let's figure out who else is actually mafia."


On June 11 2011 16:34 Karshe wrote:
I can not agree to be shot or lynched for town information because I know I am town. So, if it's a situation like, "killing Karshe will clear the dog," as you suggest... I could not agree to that because as a townie, it makes more sense to kill the dog to clear myself. That said, according to your list, killing me will not clear Amber because you are on that list as well.


oh hai similarity.



Actually yes. With GMarshal being 3rd party, it leaves me, the dog, and you.
If you honestly don't think I'm town, plz slap yourself.
It's either you or the Dog.
So yes, your death WILL determine the Dog's alignment.
Unless you prefer we kill the dog first.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 19:54 GMT
#3032
Palmar I would prefer it if you shoot Karshe tonight. Lynch Jackal tomorrow.
If not, Jackal already knows my role. So I'm going to have to ask him to shoot me.
t(ツ)t
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 11 2011 20:02 GMT
#3033
Well it's not me, and if it's not you, then it has to be Amber or GMarshal. If you believe GMarshal is 3rd party then it has to be Amber. How is anyone supposed to build a case against a dog? All he can do is q
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 11 2011 20:02 GMT
#3034
EBWOP: Errr, didn't mean to hit enter.

All he can do is quote posts.
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 11 2011 20:05 GMT
#3035
I trust Palmar to make the right decision.

##Fistpound: Palmar
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 11 2011 20:12 GMT
#3036
On June 12 2011 05:02 Karshe wrote:
Well it's not me, and if it's not you, then it has to be Amber or GMarshal. If you believe GMarshal is 3rd party then it has to be Amber. How is anyone supposed to build a case against a dog? All he can do is q


*barks loudly*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 20:12 GMT
#3037
On June 12 2011 04:54 Cthsazsa wrote:
Palmar I would prefer it if you shoot Karshe tonight. Lynch Jackal tomorrow.
If not, Jackal already knows my role. So I'm going to have to ask him to shoot me.

Ummm err well scum team actually knows your role too.
See I made a deal with the devil.
Bum was scum. Was obvious. I needed to eliminate potential assassin targets. So I made a variety of trades with Bum. Some were info some were actions. I told Bum my alignment and in exchange for trying to keep town from lynching him on day 3 he would give me the names of his scum team. I also traded him two townie roles in exchange for shooting Kurumi.
Bums list has been accurate to a T so far. But he omitted a name. And I know now why he was so cryptic about stefftastiq. stefftastiq is another mole.

So you guys have 3 scum left plus a mole. Now you know why Barundar didn't give a shit about being called scum.
Life can only kill you once.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 11 2011 20:20 GMT
#3038
Wait so Jackal, tell me if I'm wrong.

Scum List
Barundar,
DropBear,
Karshe/Dog (I'm betting Karshe!)
Stefftastiq (mole)
t(ツ)t
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 11 2011 20:24 GMT
#3039
I told Bum my alignment and in exchange for trying to keep town from lynching him on day 3 he would give me the names of his scum team. I also traded him two townie roles in exchange for shooting Kurumi.

lie.

Btw I'll gladly answer questions as the mafia spokesperson until my death. I will ignore any questions not from Jackal or Palmar however, as I don't want to give away info about my allies.

Shoot away (hihi)
Bartundar
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 11 2011 20:26 GMT
#3040
On June 12 2011 05:24 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
I told Bum my alignment and in exchange for trying to keep town from lynching him on day 3 he would give me the names of his scum team. I also traded him two townie roles in exchange for shooting Kurumi.

lie.

Btw I'll gladly answer questions as the mafia spokesperson until my death. I will ignore any questions not from Jackal or Palmar however, as I don't want to give away info about my allies.

Shoot away (hihi)

Lie not.
So you're saying only me and Palmar can ask you questions?
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
JuggernautJason68
ViBE54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 591
Artosis 300
Zeus 61
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
PPMD37
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5545
Liquid`Hasu1579
Other Games
summit1g7170
shahzam607
byalli390
C9.Mang0229
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 35m
Stellar Fest
14h 35m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.