• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10340 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs CJ Entus R3 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 32 Next All
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
February 16 2013 04:09 GMT
#261
On February 16 2013 13:06 DMXD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:05 Zenbrez wrote:
Does the korean stream still lag? I cannot bare these casters anymore. I've never felt such strong emotions towards casters before.

no lag on my end.

Could I get a link? Not in OP, check a link in a previous LR but I think something has changed since then
Refer to my post.
RKC
Profile Joined June 2012
2848 Posts
February 16 2013 04:09 GMT
#262
Can someone post or PM me the link for the Korean stream? The last link doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks!
gg no re thx
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 16 2013 04:09 GMT
#263
On February 16 2013 13:06 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:02 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:00 Proseat wrote:
Now that Stephano won his ZvZ, this might end in a 4-0 which is nice as an EG-TL fan, but less so if you have CJ's herO on your FPL team...

Well Revival loses a lot in ZvP.

Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't trade Wooki for Revival.

You mean Zest :o

but actually I hope nobody ever calls him that
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 16 2013 04:10 GMT
#264
On February 16 2013 13:09 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:06 Proseat wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:02 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:00 Proseat wrote:
Now that Stephano won his ZvZ, this might end in a 4-0 which is nice as an EG-TL fan, but less so if you have CJ's herO on your FPL team...

Well Revival loses a lot in ZvP.

Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't trade Wooki for Revival.

You mean Zest :o

but actually I hope nobody ever calls him that

Zest and Carno going to tear it up!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
February 16 2013 04:10 GMT
#265
Possible to get a link the Korean stream as well?
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 16 2013 04:10 GMT
#266
On February 16 2013 13:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:03 Bibbit wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:00 Larkin wrote:
Bong is Hukking it!

I demand "Huk" become a verb :D


please no, how dare you fools make hyuking into something else.

Don't worry, to Hyuk and to Huk are two very different things !
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
February 16 2013 04:12 GMT
#267
I have to admit, these pro-leage in-house interviews are hilarious.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 16 2013 04:13 GMT
#268
I'm happy that I stuck to my only brackets in the name rule.
Moderator
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
February 16 2013 04:14 GMT
#269
Who asked for korean stream link, please look at your PMs
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 16 2013 04:14 GMT
#270
On February 16 2013 13:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:09 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:06 Proseat wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:02 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:00 Proseat wrote:
Now that Stephano won his ZvZ, this might end in a 4-0 which is nice as an EG-TL fan, but less so if you have CJ's herO on your FPL team...

Well Revival loses a lot in ZvP.

Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't trade Wooki for Revival.

You mean Zest :o

but actually I hope nobody ever calls him that

Zest and Carno going to tear it up!

fml TT
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 16 2013 04:14 GMT
#271
On February 16 2013 13:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:09 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:06 Proseat wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:02 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:00 Proseat wrote:
Now that Stephano won his ZvZ, this might end in a 4-0 which is nice as an EG-TL fan, but less so if you have CJ's herO on your FPL team...

Well Revival loses a lot in ZvP.

Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't trade Wooki for Revival.

You mean Zest :o

but actually I hope nobody ever calls him that

Zest and Carno going to tear it up!

These name changes have made me so damn lost that I think I have Carno on my FPL team but I'm not even sure anymore.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 16 2013 04:14 GMT
#272
On February 16 2013 13:12 Nimic wrote:
I have to admit, these pro-leage in-house interviews are hilarious.

That one with CJ was seriously the funniest one I've seen yet xD.
User was warned for too many mimes.
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
February 16 2013 04:14 GMT
#273
love that trailer.. would be so scary in real life.. damn.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 04:15:25
February 16 2013 04:15 GMT
#274
Where is the infestor? that trailer doesn't have any of those jelly beans at all
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
February 16 2013 04:15 GMT
#275
Sorry but I can't miss Eve vs Aphrodite, let's hurry this up!
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 16 2013 04:16 GMT
#276
Hydra's last game against Hero was hilarious (for a CJ fan) so I hope for more fun
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
February 16 2013 04:16 GMT
#277
On February 16 2013 13:14 CCa1ss1e wrote:
love that trailer.. would be so scary in real life.. damn.


It seems to imply the Zerg crash the big ass ship or whatever it is into the planet, which seems kinda dumb since they have all those dudes there already.

I like that they got the generic male scream sound effect in there though.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
February 16 2013 04:16 GMT
#278

Player Stats
(P)HerO
SPL: 10 wins/ 7 losses (58%)
SPL PvZ: 4 wins/ 1 loss (80%)
Overall: 139 wins/ 104 losses (57%)
Overall PvZ: 59 wins/ 33 losses (64 %)
Streak: 1 win
Last Match: Win vs TRUE

(Z)Hydra
SPL: 15 wins/ losses (60%)
SPL ZvP: 8 wins/ 2 losses (80%)
Overall: 16 wins/ 13 losses (55%)
Overall ZvP: 9 wins/ 4 losses (69%)
Streak: 1 loss
Last Match: Loss vs Dear
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 16 2013 04:16 GMT
#279
On February 16 2013 13:14 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 13:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:09 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:06 Proseat wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:02 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On February 16 2013 13:00 Proseat wrote:
Now that Stephano won his ZvZ, this might end in a 4-0 which is nice as an EG-TL fan, but less so if you have CJ's herO on your FPL team...

Well Revival loses a lot in ZvP.

Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't trade Wooki for Revival.

You mean Zest :o

but actually I hope nobody ever calls him that

Zest and Carno going to tear it up!

These name changes have made me so damn lost that I think I have Carno on my FPL team but I'm not even sure anymore.

Stats should change his ID whenever his win streak ends.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 16 2013 04:17 GMT
#280
[SPL] EG-Liquid vs CJ Entus R3
Game 3: 1-1
HerO vs Hydra
Map: Neo Planet S

0:00
HerO spawns in the top right
Hydra spawns in the bottom left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11093
Artosis 889
White-Ra 134
Dota 2
monkeys_forever736
League of Legends
Doublelift6497
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
fl0m16668
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox871
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8407
KnowMe281
Maynarde181
ArmadaUGS111
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV176
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.