• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 37 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 27 2012 00:01 GMT
#261
On June 27 2012 09:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Man...and esspen just finished saying he felt he shouldn't vote for me.


Yeah, Esspen's posts remind me a little of a certain guy in my last game. A bit confused and full of holes.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 27 2012 00:01 GMT
#262

Night 1




Quietly, the people gathered around the town square. Roflwaffles55 and Hopeless1der stared each other down, knowing only one would die today. The commotion and noise of the town came to a quiet cessation as the two nearly condemned men stared each other down. Equal power had been pushed onto either side, equal will to kill, equal will to die.

There was only one thing that would determine who would live to see the sun fall once more. The only thing that matters in the wild, wild west: Who's the quicker draw?

The clock rang out and both men drew, but soon only one stood. Hopeless1der was too fast, and Roflwaffles55's fate seemed sealed. There was no way he could be as fast! When all seemed lost for Roflwaffles55, Esspen came galloping into town, and fired upon Hopeless1der. His blood splattered the ground just before his corpse struck the earth.

"There's only three kinds of folk in this world, the quick, the dead, and the lucky."

Hopeless1nder the Vanilla Townie has been put to death!



Night 1 will end in ~24 hours, on Thursday, Jun 28 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), so please remember to send in your night actions to both Blazinghand and me by then. We are currently looking for replacements for the people who have not voted.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 27 2012 00:02 GMT
#263
Biosc I'm nit vitiing for hopeless because the weight of your case lies on him making what you likely think is a bad case. I actually agree withvyou as here. However, a bad case by itself cou. ld just as likely be a mistaken townie as mafia. As itty if I misinterpreted your recentvposts though haven't had time to go
through properly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 27 2012 00:02 GMT
#264
Oh god my vote didn't get through in time -.-
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 27 2012 00:03 GMT
#265
Damn ninja at the last minute sorry I tried to rush out that post asap but my phone was not complying.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
June 27 2012 00:04 GMT
#266
Gg. Also, plurality vote...wouldn't have mattered Viva.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 27 2012 00:05 GMT
#267
GG hopeless
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 27 2012 00:13 GMT
#268
Actually it would have he changed his vote to roflwaffle. I was actually wanted to get my vote off him after reading gis reason for nit posting but I did nit want a hopeless lynch. I will be looking at DNA later when I have time. Also esspen why the vote on hopeless? No explanation and you didn't even go with majority of town like you Saud you would. At the time it your vote, rofl was ser to be lynched, look at the voting thread.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 27 2012 00:16 GMT
#269
Since you were reminded it is plurality lynch and you didn't need to vote with majority to get a lynch, why vote for hopeless? Your vote was the lynch changer.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 27 2012 00:44 GMT
#270
GG Hopeless1der.

I hope that town learns a lesson from this. Scum didn't even need to vote for Hopeless OR Rofl to get a townie lynch.

Lurkers, step up the posting. This is unacceptable.
Bio - Breaking it down
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 27 2012 01:16 GMT
#271
I'm caught up on my reading. If i had been here b4 (deadline, impossible due to my schedule), i would have switched to Bio.
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 27 2012 01:16 GMT
#272
GG, sorry bro
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 27 2012 01:26 GMT
#273
1 post:
On June 25 2012 12:57 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2012 12:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
To further clarify my response to Release:

I'm saying lynch people that we can collectively agree have been dishonest in something they have said or done.

Further discussions on what constitutes 'dishonesty' may follow at a later time, or right now if whoever is reading this should so happen to desire.


Right now would be the perfect time to discuss it, seeing as we've been talking about it since game start. Now would be a good time to say some things, seeing as how you have the first vote and all.

We're discussing fucking semantics. Some people called me out. I pursued it to try to get some more emotional/scumslip material into the thread.

And what do we get? You posting this gem.
"Keep going on with your bullshit. I'll watch here while you don't post anything useful."

You actually approved of our silly time-wasting. You also managed to sheep a "more activity" attitude when the activity you were promoting was shit. I said that my vote was to generate activity, and you act like it's a serious, life-threatening vote. You also manage to avoid taking any serious stances in this post and the posts after it until your vote.

Don't try to bullshit me with "it's just one post." Scumslips are supposed to be frequent. 1 is usually enough.
☺
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 27 2012 01:41 GMT
#274
I stand by my case. I noticed he was constantly changing topics, and was a main point in my case against him. He reacted badly.

Why the hell would I want to add to an already useless topic? I wanted him to post more to see if he made any more scummy moves. He did, and I followed through. Sucks that he's town, but it is what it is.

I don't remember saying that it was a "Serious, life-threatening vote". It is a vote, however, and it got him nervous being under the spotlight. THAT'S on you.

Am I saying your scummy? ATM, no. But to say that his constant stance switching and bad posts were my fault is ignorant at best.

I was promoting posts. I didn't want to vote a lurker, but this game is so obviously full of them that it has to be looked into.
Bio - Breaking it down
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 27 2012 01:45 GMT
#275
That's plausible, and honestly, i can't disagree with Hope's wishy-washy play.

But i am keeping my eye on you.
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 27 2012 01:47 GMT
#276
Am I saying your scummy? ATM, no. But to say that his constant stance switching and bad posts were my fault is ignorant at best.
________________________

Did i say it was your fault? I was pointing out what looked like promotion of useless discussion while trying to appear helpful.
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 27 2012 01:47 GMT
#277
Awfully defensive don't you think?

SS#2
☺
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 27 2012 01:49 GMT
#278
If you are calling me out on trying to discuss useless topics, by your own definition both he and you were doing the same.

You called it "silly time wasting" and "f***ing semantics". What is your point? I've explained why I made that post.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 27 2012 01:51 GMT
#279
EBWOP: I need to refresh before making posts.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 27 2012 02:07 GMT
#280
Either way, this is getting us nowhere. We need to go back to hunting scum. I'm just afraid that there won't be much to go off of when I look through the filters again.

Springing to mind are a couple potential targets.

Esspen - wanting to vote for himself, I called him out on it, then ends up voting to seal Hopeless' fate. I would like to know why he voted for Hopeless, and why he didn't feel like explaining the vote.

Jiexian - Vote on release early on in the cycle, on to lurking. Could be the timezone difference, could simply be a scum allowing town to mislynch. Get in here, make some reads.

<insert random lurker here> - pretty self explanatory. I would rather focus on finding at least one scum tomorrow, but if I can't, the ones who were just barely above posting limits should be looked at.

Honestly, a 4 vote lynch in a 13 player pool is just silly. It's going to be even worse if there are 2 mod kills in this game. Hopefully they find replacements and they are active.
Bio - Breaking it down
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
TaKeTV 16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 285
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 59
TKL 34
Codebar 28
Rex 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1480
Shuttle 1264
EffOrt 600
BeSt 478
Mini 343
ggaemo 328
Stork 278
firebathero 201
Light 194
Rush 137
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Barracks 86
Zeus 61
Killer 54
910 54
Shine 49
Shinee 46
Hyun 45
sorry 44
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 26
soO 25
Aegong 25
Bale 24
Sexy 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4149
Dendi2096
BananaSlamJamma403
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 690
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes549
Other Games
singsing2097
Liquid`RaSZi1799
hiko1259
B2W.Neo954
Lowko352
Liquid`VortiX247
Sick176
ArmadaUGS166
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream538
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2316
• Jankos2130
• TFBlade793
Other Games
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 59m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.