• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7634 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 37 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 26 2012 23:03 GMT
#241
1 hour left and 5 people didn't vote yet? <_<
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
June 26 2012 23:04 GMT
#242
##Vote Keirathi
Rather random vote that won't affect anything, because I don't expect Keirathi to get enough votes to get lynched.
Moderator
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:05 GMT
#243
On June 27 2012 08:04 NrGmonk wrote:
##Vote Keirathi
Rather random vote that won't affect anything, because I don't expect Keirathi to get enough votes to get lynched.


Get your vote off of him. That is probably the scummiest thing you could possibly do right now.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:07 GMT
#244
EBWOP: That goes for Esspen as well. There is NO excuse. There are plenty of cases to choose from. How people are missing Hopeless' scumminess is beyond me, but do NOT waste votes like that. You are too easy targets for scum to manipulate your votes like that.
Bio - Breaking it down
roflwaffles55
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada59 Posts
June 26 2012 23:13 GMT
#245
Hey guys,

I'm sorry that I haven't been on at all lately, I've been busy with preparing for a trip and diploma exams, I'm getting myself replaced out if I live tonight.

As it is, looking over the thread the main semi-active players that are suspicious to me are Hopeless1der and BioSC, however, I was more convinced by Bio's argument then Hopeless', and I don't have the time to extensively look at filters.

I'll be voting for Hopeless because he is the most obvious scum read to me.
NfinITE
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 26 2012 23:14 GMT
#246
On June 27 2012 08:07 BioSC wrote:
EBWOP: That goes for Esspen as well. There is NO excuse. There are plenty of cases to choose from. How people are missing Hopeless' scumminess is beyond me, but do NOT waste votes like that. You are too easy targets for scum to manipulate your votes like that.


There are cases, but those cases are not going to be lynched anyway as now it's either Hopeless or Rofl. I unfortunately cannot vote for Hopeless as only thing he's done is gone maybe too far with attacking you, otherwise I completely agree with him.
No Quote..
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
June 26 2012 23:15 GMT
#247
On June 27 2012 08:05 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 08:04 NrGmonk wrote:
##Vote Keirathi
Rather random vote that won't affect anything, because I don't expect Keirathi to get enough votes to get lynched.


Get your vote off of him. That is probably the scummiest thing you could possibly do right now.

Can you tell me why, because I honestly don't know. Is it scummy because it's asshole-ish or because it makes me seem like mafia? I honestly haven't paid enough attention to the discussion to make an informed vote, so I'd rather make a vote that essentially won't count rather than adversely affect the game. I would vote for myself, but according to the rules, it says I have to try to win.
Moderator
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:18 GMT
#248
On June 27 2012 08:14 Esspen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 08:07 BioSC wrote:
EBWOP: That goes for Esspen as well. There is NO excuse. There are plenty of cases to choose from. How people are missing Hopeless' scumminess is beyond me, but do NOT waste votes like that. You are too easy targets for scum to manipulate your votes like that.


There are cases, but those cases are not going to be lynched anyway as now it's either Hopeless or Rofl. I unfortunately cannot vote for Hopeless as only thing he's done is gone maybe too far with attacking you, otherwise I completely agree with him.


You aren't seeing my point. Voting for yourself does

NOTHING.
FOR.
TOWN.

As it is right now, Scum could have come into today, put all their votes on <insert random target here> and left, without saying a word, and he would be lynched. Do you really want town's major KP manipulated like that? I sure as hell don't.

Make a read on a case. Vote on it. There is NO excuse. This is how you play Mafia, and its what people should be doing. Otherwise, this game is a waste, for both town AND scum.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:18 GMT
#249
On June 27 2012 08:15 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 08:05 BioSC wrote:
On June 27 2012 08:04 NrGmonk wrote:
##Vote Keirathi
Rather random vote that won't affect anything, because I don't expect Keirathi to get enough votes to get lynched.


Get your vote off of him. That is probably the scummiest thing you could possibly do right now.

Can you tell me why, because I honestly don't know. Is it scummy because it's asshole-ish or because it makes me seem like mafia? I honestly haven't paid enough attention to the discussion to make an informed vote, so I'd rather make a vote that essentially won't count rather than adversely affect the game. I would vote for myself, but according to the rules, it says I have to try to win.


See my post towards Esspen.
Bio - Breaking it down
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
June 26 2012 23:22 GMT
#250
@NrGmonk: If you would rather not contribute to what you see as a mislynch, voting for yourself is not necessarily throwing the game. Some might see it that way, but you can almost always make a case for any action that isn't explicitly cheating. Only because of your posts in this and the other newbie game do I think you deserve to be able to do this today.

I know you have other obligations, but please keep up with the reading portion at least going forward so you don't get forced into something like this again. Thanks.

@roflwaflles55: I'm pretty sure you're voting for me because it gives you the best chance at survival. Bio and I are the only two to really rip into one another (so far to limited avail. But goddamn have we tried.)

Can't really argue to much since I just did the same thing.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 26 2012 23:31 GMT
#251
Less than 30 minutes remain in the day one cycle. Make sure to post any votes in this thread. (link).

Votecount:

Votes for roflwaffles55 (3):
BassInSpace
dNa
Hopeless1der

Votes for Hopeless1der (3):
BioSC
Release
roflwaffles55

Votes for Release (1):
JieXian

Votes for AegonC (1):
Vivax

Votes for Keirathi (1):
NrGmonk


Not voting:
AegonC
Keirathi
Esspen

Currently, roflwaffles55 is set to be lynched.




You must post in the thread once per day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 26 2012 23:39 GMT
#252
I don't understand town atm.

We had policy lynch discussion just at the beginning of the game where the general consensus seemed to be lynch all lurkers.

I have yet to see one guy who says that we should lynch lurkers in absence of clear scumtells.

And yet there are people voting for all sorts of people except for AegonC, the biggest lurker (looks like there's gonna be lots to be replaced tho).

Did I miss any decisive scumtells out there?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 26 2012 23:40 GMT
#253
EBWOP: I have yet to see one guy who didn't say that we should lynch lurkers in absence of clear scumtells.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:41 GMT
#254
On June 27 2012 08:39 Vivax wrote:
I don't understand town atm.

We had policy lynch discussion just at the beginning of the game where the general consensus seemed to be lynch all lurkers.

I have yet to see one guy who says that we should lynch lurkers in absence of clear scumtells.

And yet there are people voting for all sorts of people except for AegonC, the biggest lurker (looks like there's gonna be lots to be replaced tho).

Did I miss any decisive scumtells out there?


I've made my case. This town seems so set on lynching lurkers that they can't see a scum right in front of their faces. It's going to be tough to motivate myself to play if this is the activity level I'm going to get from here on out.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:42 GMT
#255
On June 27 2012 08:40 Vivax wrote:
EBWOP: I have yet to see one guy who didn't say that we should lynch lurkers in absence of clear scumtells.


The only one has been Hopeless, because his neck is on the chopping block.

The rest of town? Who the hell knows.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:44 GMT
#256
Vivax: Its 15 mins to deadline, if Aegon doesn't show/vote, he's going to get modkilled. You should think about changing your vote.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 26 2012 23:52 GMT
#257
Whelp. Since half of the people in this game aren't interested in playing, I'm done trying to make cases. Wake me up when its Day 2.
Bio - Breaking it down
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
June 26 2012 23:56 GMT
#258
On June 27 2012 08:18 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 08:15 NrGmonk wrote:
On June 27 2012 08:05 BioSC wrote:
On June 27 2012 08:04 NrGmonk wrote:
##Vote Keirathi
Rather random vote that won't affect anything, because I don't expect Keirathi to get enough votes to get lynched.


Get your vote off of him. That is probably the scummiest thing you could possibly do right now.

Can you tell me why, because I honestly don't know. Is it scummy because it's asshole-ish or because it makes me seem like mafia? I honestly haven't paid enough attention to the discussion to make an informed vote, so I'd rather make a vote that essentially won't count rather than adversely affect the game. I would vote for myself, but according to the rules, it says I have to try to win.


See my post towards Esspen.

I see your point, but I don't understand how that makes me "scummy" in that means it makes me seem like I'm mafia. Is that a misuse of words or am I missing something?
Moderator
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 26 2012 23:59 GMT
#259
Esspen just dropped his vote, hopeless gonna get lynched. I am not sure about him when I quickly look through his posts, but there are so many who will probably be modkilled that my choice won't even change much.

I might try to switch the vote to roflwaffles at this point, but to be honest I don't know what the right choice would be atm.
I'll go by guts feeling and vote rofl tho. That's what I initally wanted: Get rid of a lurker, and hopeless doesn't look scummy enough to me.

Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
June 27 2012 00:00 GMT
#260
Man...and esspen just finished saying he felt he shouldn't vote for me.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 180
Nina 114
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
firebathero 74
910 38
NaDa 34
Counter-Strike
Fnx 802
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9449
Liquid`Hasu1713
crisheroes1523
Trikslyr91
Other Games
summit1g6538
Liquid`RaSZi5812
Beastyqt717
shahzam552
ToD234
Pyrionflax216
B2W.Neo214
KnowMe134
JimRising 95
ArmadaUGS84
ZombieGrub77
IndyStarCraft 60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Eskiya23 19
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie1078
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.