• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:01
CEST 15:01
KST 22:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7797 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 158 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 04 2012 23:00 GMT
#2361
"If I die before I wake
At least in heaven I can sk8
Cause right now on earth I can't do shit
Without Kit-a-man fuck-in with it"


"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 04 2012 23:01 GMT
#2362
SCREW MAFIA god damn it

Why didn't you protect those 2
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 04 2012 23:02 GMT
#2363
Yeah that is my question too.

WBG been shot twice and he isn't protected the third time?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 04 2012 23:03 GMT
#2364
##vote Kita
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 04 2012 23:05 GMT
#2365
##Vote: Kitaman27

For VE, Bugs, Jaj, BH, supersoft and for mattchew.

DIE Bastard DIE!

Sorry, Kita I wouldn't normally say that but Toad made me do it.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 04 2012 23:05 GMT
#2366
On June 05 2012 08:02 Probulous wrote:
Yeah that is my question too.

WBG been shot twice and he isn't protected the third time?


Bugs was shot three times?

Did I miss something? I only recall the day one claimed shot and today's shot.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 04 2012 23:06 GMT
#2367
On June 05 2012 08:05 Probulous wrote:
##Vote: Kitaman27

For VE, Bugs, Jaj, BH, supersoft and for mattchew.

DIE Bastard DIE!

Sorry, Kita I wouldn't normally say that but Toad made me do it.


I'm incredibly offended. Toad should get modkilled for forcing that on you.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 04 2012 23:06 GMT
#2368
bleh I guess medic wifom'd to probe or something. Or Toad got protection finally lol. Remember we lost our jailer, so we prolly only have 1BP a night.

I derped on jaj22. I'm guessing that was a blue snipe.

##Vote: Kita
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
jaj22
Profile Joined September 2009
United Kingdom1376 Posts
June 04 2012 23:07 GMT
#2369
GG guys.

EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 04 2012 23:07 GMT
#2370
yeah don't spam die die like that, going a little overboard -.-
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 04 2012 23:07 GMT
#2371
On June 05 2012 08:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 08:02 Probulous wrote:
Yeah that is my question too.

WBG been shot twice and he isn't protected the third time?


Bugs was shot three times?

Did I miss something? I only recall the day one claimed shot and today's shot.


Bugs claimed two shots. Night 1 and 2.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 04 2012 23:08 GMT
#2372
jaj22 was obviously town. In fact my seconds strongest townread after wbg. Why was noone protecting that dude. Yes the 2nd strongest townread. That is stronger than MZ.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 04 2012 23:09 GMT
#2373
On June 05 2012 08:07 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 08:05 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 05 2012 08:02 Probulous wrote:
Yeah that is my question too.

WBG been shot twice and he isn't protected the third time?


Bugs was shot three times?

Did I miss something? I only recall the day one claimed shot and today's shot.


Bugs claimed two shots. Night 1 and 2.


Woops he claimed roleblock not shot, my bad
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 04 2012 23:09 GMT
#2374
On June 05 2012 08:07 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 08:05 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 05 2012 08:02 Probulous wrote:
Yeah that is my question too.

WBG been shot twice and he isn't protected the third time?


Bugs was shot three times?

Did I miss something? I only recall the day one claimed shot and today's shot.


Bugs claimed two shots. Night 1 and 2.


Could you direct me to the second claim? I can't seem to find it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 04 2012 23:09 GMT
#2375
Could be my fault since I indicated suspicion towards him, but I was thinking that would've helped mafia WIFOM away from him T_T

Kita > Maju > Papa > Panda

Messed up this part of my deadline post, should have Manason at the end.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 04 2012 23:10 GMT
#2376
We lynch down the list:
1) kita
2) maju
3) papanda
4) manason
5) Hassy
6) Austing according to wbg

5 and 6 obviously only being there in case someone, somehow flips town from 1 to 4.

I'd put hassy on 3 or 4 but who am I to disagree with WBG.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 04 2012 23:12 GMT
#2377
where did wbg say that austin looks scummy?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 04 2012 23:14 GMT
#2378
there:
four mafia left, possibly some third party but that's doubtful to me.

These people need to die immediately:

kita
maju
papanda
manason

any of them flip town and we need to kill Austin and Hassy as well, potentially. I lean town on them both for now given that the named four above look much worse.

I'm leaning on austin being town as well and would rather put someone else on spot 6 but I'm just quoting bugs
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 04 2012 23:19 GMT
#2379
Hrmm. Well we should go one lynch at a time anyways; no need to see big grand mafia connections, especially when you never know if a crafty scum player has been hiding long time.

I know I keep on repeating that, but just saying; the intent of scum is to escape notice, so it's possible that one of our entrenched "townies" could just be an especially good scum player. AKA, don't ignore me+others just because it seems like we're town or whatever.

Wiggles, opinion on today's lynch?

Kita,
On June 05 2012 06:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Kita do you honestly think kenpachi is scum?

Are you going to continue to push for wiggles tomorrow?

What is your opinion of ET?

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 04 2012 23:20 GMT
#2380
On June 05 2012 08:19 EchelonTee wrote:
Kita,
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 06:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Kita do you honestly think kenpachi is scum?

Are you going to continue to push for wiggles tomorrow?

What is your opinion of ET?



Yep, I'm working on a post that will come either later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 566
Railgan 55
MindelVK 20
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66487
Calm 10992
Rain 2390
Bisu 1940
FanTaSy 785
Stork 606
Shuttle 589
soO 443
Rush 428
Soma 248
[ Show more ]
firebathero 225
Snow 221
Last 172
Light 105
Mind 95
Pusan 80
hero 73
Sea.KH 65
Sharp 50
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 38
Free 37
Bale 34
Aegong 31
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 16
yabsab 15
HiyA 14
Shine 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8962
Dendi742
Counter-Strike
fl0m2807
byalli1055
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns40942
singsing2229
B2W.Neo598
Pyrionflax257
Liquid`RaSZi133
Hui .90
Beastyqt52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP42
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV469
League of Legends
• Jankos3084
• Nemesis2577
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1262
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 59m
OSC
9h 59m
Replay Cast
9h 59m
OSC
22h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.