• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:02
CEST 02:02
KST 09:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:33 GMT
#1728
Basically there was 2 ways I had planned to react to your answers

If you said Scum I would force you to do some work and show me.
If you said Town I would ask why you were spending your time questioning town reads on connections to unflipped players.

Your response was like a total sneaky scum response. "I think you are town, but a lot of people think you could be scum with FT so I will base it off of that and then maybe I am open to push you later"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:35 GMT
#1729
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#1732
On September 30 2013 21:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm not that worried, I think there genuinely could be some scum agenda there between you and Pandain.


Pandain was on my scumteam but I fired him for aids and bads.

(see personality mafia, I have a reason to think pandain is awful as scum).

I skimmed through it. He claimed he could take away people's powers and then said that Kurumi was just a VT now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 12:49 GMT
#1735
On September 30 2013 21:46 Palmar wrote:
Anyway, I can convince you I'm town later.

Can you give me your top 8 townreads?

anything's possible

WoS
S&B
Koshi
CR
Oats
Ve(maybe less so)

Those people I think are fairly safe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 13:09 GMT
#1742
CR is mostly just a gut read. I could be mistaken there.

S&B just makes a lot of good posts and has been carefully reading the thread. Aside from his posts on you I think he even brought up a decent point about my inconsistency with the random lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 13:10 GMT
#1743
S0lstice posted in here earlier as replacement I believe so RoL is out
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 14:38 GMT
#1752
I have a more difficult time convincing myself of my own reads than I think I do of convincing others so it's difficult for me to justify lynching Palmar with all of these scummy lurkers running about.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 14:43 GMT
#1755
Actually would like to see some analysis on Rayn from Palmar. I agree that I don't know what Rayn was talking about with Palmar's stance on Yamato.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 15:37 GMT
#1769
Pandain's case on FT was incorrect.
BH's case is decent but I really don't see any reason to believe that FT is just incapable of posting thought processes as scum, he's done it before.
Palmar's case proves that FT is illogical.
WoS case says that FT shuts down the RNG topic but what he was saying seems pretty reasonable, It didn't look like Palmar was going to create a website or anything so it really didn't seem likely to happen. BH town read post is strange, will have to check the context.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#1806
Rayn who should we lynch?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 00:55 GMT
#1834
Wow this game is slow. Hello it is I, Grackaroni! The cop (!). . . Maybe. Palmar is likely scum. Why? Poor scum hunting! DISQUS.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:04 GMT
#1837
On October 01 2013 09:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 09:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Wow this game is slow. Hello it is I, Grackaroni! The cop (!). . . Maybe. Palmar is likely scum. Why? Poor scum hunting! DISQUS.

I don't understand this point on Palmar. How do you mean "poor scum hunting"? Poor as in not making sense? Poor as in he's been wrong? Please clarify your point, so that we can further discuss your suspicion of him, because presently I'm town on Palmar.

Poor as in painting players as scum while being unable to conclude that the things they have done isn't likely to come from the player as town.

You think he's town due to activity I'm guessing? I'm going to try to avoid spamming up the thread too much more for a while until we get some new info from the lurkers.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:37 GMT
#1840
Going to ##Unvote Hiro Protagonist . His filter wasn't actually as useless as I remembered it and I completely misread the one scum team "scum slip." He wasn't even suspicious of VE so it couldn't have been serious.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:56 GMT
#1846
lol you didn't have to say it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 01:59 GMT
#1850
On October 01 2013 10:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:58 austinmcc wrote:
Did koshi do something particularly interesting between partway through D1, like...pg 52/53ish and the start of D2 that I need to look at?

Claim cop several times.

I did tell him not to check me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 02:16 GMT
#1860
it's probably for the best. Now the other cop knows for sure to protect Koshi and he was going to be shot if any of the 6 scum players are paying attention the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 03:35 GMT
#1877
What do you think about what I said on Palmar, he's the only active player I see right now with a good case for being scum. Maybe Rayn but he just doesn't care this game and I have no idea what that means for him. If it's not Palmar it's probably going to be one of the lurkers lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 03:51 GMT
#1880
On October 01 2013 12:46 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 12:35 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you think about what I said on Palmar, he's the only active player I see right now with a good case for being scum. Maybe Rayn but he just doesn't care this game and I have no idea what that means for him. If it's not Palmar it's probably going to be one of the lurkers lynched.
I don't do anything with that. At this point I don't think we can go "there's probably an active player that is scum, therefore we'll lynch the likeliest of the active players to be scum." You're making weird assumptions if you want to vote Palmar because there are PROBABLY active scum/an active scum. Especially D2, I'm not voting based on that and I don't think it's worth much.

rayn's filter doesn't make me warm and fuzzy, but doesn't trip anything super major. I got paranoid that he was focused on how people can't make townreads given that there are two scum teams, but he didn't post about that as much as I remembered.

No I mean what I wrote about Palmar on page 7 of my filter. Palmar being the most likely active player to be scum is just my opinion, not why I think he is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 04:04 GMT
#1883
On October 01 2013 12:59 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 12:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 01 2013 12:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 01 2013 12:35 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you think about what I said on Palmar, he's the only active player I see right now with a good case for being scum. Maybe Rayn but he just doesn't care this game and I have no idea what that means for him. If it's not Palmar it's probably going to be one of the lurkers lynched.
I don't do anything with that. At this point I don't think we can go "there's probably an active player that is scum, therefore we'll lynch the likeliest of the active players to be scum." You're making weird assumptions if you want to vote Palmar because there are PROBABLY active scum/an active scum. Especially D2, I'm not voting based on that and I don't think it's worth much.

rayn's filter doesn't make me warm and fuzzy, but doesn't trip anything super major. I got paranoid that he was focused on how people can't make townreads given that there are two scum teams, but he didn't post about that as much as I remembered.

No I mean what I wrote about Palmar on page 7 of my filter. Palmar being the most likely active player to be scum is just my opinion, not why I think he is scum.
I'll read the tail end of Palmar's D1 more closely, but so long as he was still vocal about being down with a Yamato lynch while making some of the statements you pull out, I'm okay with him not jumping harder on other folks.

You may think he's scummy for not having a balls-out D1 where you think he's super townie and super scumhunter man, but I don't THINK I recall scum Palmar posting a wishy washy crap. From what I remember of scum Palmar, he does the same thing as normal - picks a target, tunnels target, tries to push lynch on target. So I read those posts on Hiro and FT as being actual thoughts, but not scum flags because (a) I don't think it fits what I've seen from scumPalmar and (b) scumPalmar knows better than to post wishy washy reads.

So, overall, I guess just not terribly scummy on Palmar.


He wasn't vocal about anyone at the end of day1. He popped in near the end to say that RoL/FT/Hiro were good lynches, then I said something about how if he wanted one of those people to be lynched in the last 2 hours he would have chosen one and written a case and pushed him hard and then he made another post saying that those 3 + (Yamato/koshi) the two vote leaders were all fine lynches.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 04:12 GMT
#1886
On October 01 2013 13:08 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 01 2013 12:59 austinmcc wrote:
On October 01 2013 12:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 01 2013 12:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 01 2013 12:35 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you think about what I said on Palmar, he's the only active player I see right now with a good case for being scum. Maybe Rayn but he just doesn't care this game and I have no idea what that means for him. If it's not Palmar it's probably going to be one of the lurkers lynched.
I don't do anything with that. At this point I don't think we can go "there's probably an active player that is scum, therefore we'll lynch the likeliest of the active players to be scum." You're making weird assumptions if you want to vote Palmar because there are PROBABLY active scum/an active scum. Especially D2, I'm not voting based on that and I don't think it's worth much.

rayn's filter doesn't make me warm and fuzzy, but doesn't trip anything super major. I got paranoid that he was focused on how people can't make townreads given that there are two scum teams, but he didn't post about that as much as I remembered.

No I mean what I wrote about Palmar on page 7 of my filter. Palmar being the most likely active player to be scum is just my opinion, not why I think he is scum.
I'll read the tail end of Palmar's D1 more closely, but so long as he was still vocal about being down with a Yamato lynch while making some of the statements you pull out, I'm okay with him not jumping harder on other folks.

You may think he's scummy for not having a balls-out D1 where you think he's super townie and super scumhunter man, but I don't THINK I recall scum Palmar posting a wishy washy crap. From what I remember of scum Palmar, he does the same thing as normal - picks a target, tunnels target, tries to push lynch on target. So I read those posts on Hiro and FT as being actual thoughts, but not scum flags because (a) I don't think it fits what I've seen from scumPalmar and (b) scumPalmar knows better than to post wishy washy reads.

So, overall, I guess just not terribly scummy on Palmar.


He wasn't vocal about anyone at the end of day1. He popped in near the end to say that RoL/FT/Hiro were good lynches, then I said something about how if he wanted one of those people to be lynched in the last 2 hours he would have chosen one and written a case and pushed him hard and then he made another post saying that those 3 + (Yamato/koshi) the two vote leaders were all fine lynches.

Kk. I'll add that to looking at SP tomorrow morning, but...have you played with scum Palmar and did he play at all similarly? If not, then I don't believe him not being vocal and not pushing a particular read are as good of indicators of scum Palmar as you're making them out to be.

Scum Palmar just generally cares less about the game because he most enjoys analyzing. that's about as far as I will meta him.
I played one game with him when he was scum and he called me scum from my first sentence and popped in to push me for a couple cycles.
Another game where he was smurfing scum where he made this bad constructed post and lurked and got called out as the best lynch by foolishness day1.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
ViBE121
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever453
canceldota156
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4681
Other Games
summit1g7001
JimRising 434
C9.Mang0373
ToD81
PPMD30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 34
• RyuSc2 22
• Adnapsc2 11
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.