• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:29
CEST 13:29
KST 20:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10775 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 134 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 21 2013 02:46 GMT
#181
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 03:08 GMT
#182
My name is WaveofShadow and I approve of my other head's last two posts.

Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 03:10 GMT
#183
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

I'd like vigilantes to shoot scum if they do shoot, I don't care if they shoot the lurker scum or the active scum. But if they fucking shoot town then RAQAAAAGASDSDGAGGE
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 21 2013 03:35 GMT
#184
On July 21 2013 12:10 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

I'd like vigilantes to shoot scum if they do shoot, I don't care if they shoot the lurker scum or the active scum. But if they fucking shoot town then RAQAAAAGASDSDGAGGE

How do you expect the vigilante to know whether a lurker is scum or not?

Let me ask you a more direct question: Would you want a vigilante to shoot JJ right now?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 03:37 GMT
#185
I expect the vigilante to be able to hunt scum. Shooting town is unacceptable.
No save the shot. Lynch him. He's hosting a game, he's might be playing in another on this site. He's in a different (non-mafia game) and he's almost never active on weekends under any situation.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 03:40 GMT
#186
On July 21 2013 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 12:10 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

I'd like vigilantes to shoot scum if they do shoot, I don't care if they shoot the lurker scum or the active scum. But if they fucking shoot town then RAQAAAAGASDSDGAGGE

How do you expect the vigilante to know whether a lurker is scum or not?

Let me ask you a more direct question: Would you want a vigilante to shoot JJ right now?

I'll speak up on this one.
I personally would not.
JJD is lynchbait in the games in which I've seen him, and though his activity is often subject to his schedule or general lurkiness, he at least attempts to contribute most of the time. It hasn't even been 24h yet so I would not consider it a productive shot.

I would, however consider lynching him atm if nothing changes as I personally would rather eliminate a lurker/player I don't want at LYLO than risk mislynching a more active player with no strong scumread to go on (I have no strong scumreads atm).


FirmTofu. Who is scum?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 03:40 GMT
#187
EBWOP: Above post is Wave---I can see Geript responded as well.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 21 2013 03:43 GMT
#188
On July 21 2013 12:40 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 12:10 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

I'd like vigilantes to shoot scum if they do shoot, I don't care if they shoot the lurker scum or the active scum. But if they fucking shoot town then RAQAAAAGASDSDGAGGE

How do you expect the vigilante to know whether a lurker is scum or not?

Let me ask you a more direct question: Would you want a vigilante to shoot JJ right now?

I'll speak up on this one.
I personally would not.
JJD is lynchbait in the games in which I've seen him, and though his activity is often subject to his schedule or general lurkiness, he at least attempts to contribute most of the time. It hasn't even been 24h yet so I would not consider it a productive shot.

I would, however consider lynching him atm if nothing changes as I personally would rather eliminate a lurker/player I don't want at LYLO than risk mislynching a more active player with no strong scumread to go on (I have no strong scumreads atm).


FirmTofu. Who is scum?

Well, right now I'm thinking geript is scum and WoS is town. My brain hurts...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 03:47 GMT
#189
On July 21 2013 12:43 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 12:40 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 12:10 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

I'd like vigilantes to shoot scum if they do shoot, I don't care if they shoot the lurker scum or the active scum. But if they fucking shoot town then RAQAAAAGASDSDGAGGE

How do you expect the vigilante to know whether a lurker is scum or not?

Let me ask you a more direct question: Would you want a vigilante to shoot JJ right now?

I'll speak up on this one.
I personally would not.
JJD is lynchbait in the games in which I've seen him, and though his activity is often subject to his schedule or general lurkiness, he at least attempts to contribute most of the time. It hasn't even been 24h yet so I would not consider it a productive shot.

I would, however consider lynching him atm if nothing changes as I personally would rather eliminate a lurker/player I don't want at LYLO than risk mislynching a more active player with no strong scumread to go on (I have no strong scumreads atm).


FirmTofu. Who is scum?

Well, right now I'm thinking geript is scum and WoS is town. My brain hurts...

Unacceptable.
Geript and I clearly agree on the question you asked.
How is it you come to different conclusions based on our answers?

-Wave
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 04:03 GMT
#190
On July 21 2013 12:43 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 12:40 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 12:10 getmoript wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

You sound angry. Would you be against the vigilante shooting unproductive members of town such as lurkers? Or would you want the vigilante not to shoot at all?

I'd like vigilantes to shoot scum if they do shoot, I don't care if they shoot the lurker scum or the active scum. But if they fucking shoot town then RAQAAAAGASDSDGAGGE

How do you expect the vigilante to know whether a lurker is scum or not?

Let me ask you a more direct question: Would you want a vigilante to shoot JJ right now?

I'll speak up on this one.
I personally would not.
JJD is lynchbait in the games in which I've seen him, and though his activity is often subject to his schedule or general lurkiness, he at least attempts to contribute most of the time. It hasn't even been 24h yet so I would not consider it a productive shot.

I would, however consider lynching him atm if nothing changes as I personally would rather eliminate a lurker/player I don't want at LYLO than risk mislynching a more active player with no strong scumread to go on (I have no strong scumreads atm).


FirmTofu. Who is scum?

Well, right now I'm thinking geript is scum and WoS is town. My brain hurts...

Wave and I are one head. How can one of us be scum if the other is town?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 04:52 GMT
#191
Hey I'm alive. Catching up now.

Quick question first: I haven't played w/ hydras or anything similiar before so I just want to make sure I understand how they work. Is it basically just an account w/ 2 players? Are they able to communicate privately w/ each other? Is there any more to it?
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 04:53 GMT
#192
Convenient.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 05:02 GMT
#193
On July 21 2013 13:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Hey I'm alive. Catching up now.

Quick question first: I haven't played w/ hydras or anything similiar before so I just want to make sure I understand how they work. Is it basically just an account w/ 2 players? Are they able to communicate privately w/ each other? Is there any more to it?

Caught up yet?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 05:05 GMT
#194
Also, Oats and VE are lurking... Scum tells bro.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 05:08 GMT
#195
Ok people. You guys really need to get your shit together. We're lynching scum today period. I won't accept any less. We have names. We have good players. So get your asses in this thread so we can force scum to concede by the end of D2.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 05:30 GMT
#196
On July 21 2013 13:53 getmoript wrote:
Convenient.
What are you implying here? And I'll assume from the lack of answers to my questions, there isn't anything more to a hydra than what I posted.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 05:42 GMT
#197
I'm stating that your entry into the thread is convenient considering you're getting called out for lurking and being generally useless. Who is scum JJD?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 05:50 GMT
#198
Also, why do you care about hydras? Why is it important in the least?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 21 2013 06:05 GMT
#199
On July 21 2013 14:42 getmoript wrote:
I'm stating that your entry into the thread is convenient considering you're getting called out for lurking and being generally useless.

Do you care to hear what I've been doing IRL? I doubt it. My name was first mentioned a while ago. If I waited untill people started voting for me, you would have said the same thing. My entry into the thread isn't suspicious dude.

On July 21 2013 14:50 getmoript wrote:
Also, why do you care about hydras? Why is it important in the least?

I was asking because I wanted to know. I literally had no idea how they worked untill this game. You're really jumping on me for nonsense.

Who is scum JJD?

stay tuned
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 21 2013 06:07 GMT
#200
Somewhere below 24 hours till the next deadline
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
Sea.KH 31
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli967
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns27588
singsing2825
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
Replay Cast
11h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.