http://www.twitch.tv/thetempiar
Where can I find recent recordings by the way?
Also, as I plan on making this a regular thing, please leave feedback, since I'm a nub.
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
http://www.twitch.tv/thetempiar Where can I find recent recordings by the way? Also, as I plan on making this a regular thing, please leave feedback, since I'm a nub. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 07 2014 07:24 KadaverBB wrote: It was an honour to approve your stream sir. ty ^^ | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 08 2014 01:04 lichter wrote: you should make kbb a mod on your stream I don't know how to do that and I only get like 2 viewers :\ | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
Should be easy with the amount of views it gets... | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 08 2014 03:36 GumBa wrote: True NA bonjwa incoming Last night involved BC rushes and base trades. Just saying. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 08 2014 05:20 Yorkie wrote: Yo stream again I'm bored and Jer stopped In a few hours | ||
|
MysteryMeat1
United States3292 Posts
Maybe you will be on after my nap | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 08 2014 06:56 MysteryMeat1 wrote: Lol Maybe you will be on after my nap It's not that funny, starting streaming motivated me to play way more than usual. | ||
|
MysteryMeat1
United States3292 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 08 2014 07:49 MysteryMeat1 wrote: are you just playing sc2? Yes | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
No longer live. Today's highlights: -Carrier rushes -BC rushes -Promotion to platinum! ![]() -Banned someone from stream for being a bad troll. Please note that only good trolls or normal people are accepted. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 08 2014 11:42 Yorkie wrote: carrier rush OP Agree. Didn't lose a game with it ![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
No longer live. Featured: 6-6 in platinum league 3 games against a silver league guy watching my stream, lost all of them ![]() Tried out the following builds against previously mentioned stream watcher: -Ultralisk rush ZvT -Mass hellion into everything mech TvT -Proxy tempests PvT | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Featured: -Me actually rejecting a cheese build (2 factory hellion/widow mine/reaper all in )-More capital ship rushes -Ultralisk rush failing T_T | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN775 Beastyqt522 Liquid`Hasu290 Khaldor232 Livibee196 C9.Mang0156 IndyStarCraft QueenE58 ZombieGrub34 BRAT_OK MindelVK14
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• FirePhoenix11 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|