http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/AnexisVerdi
http://goodgame.ru/channel/weakplayer - here u can Subscribe + Chat
http://twitter.com/FollowVerdi
Currently Teamless ';(
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
Rail_sc2
Russian Federation205 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/AnexisVerdi http://goodgame.ru/channel/weakplayer - here u can Subscribe + Chat http://twitter.com/FollowVerdi Currently Teamless ';( | ||
|
TerranZerg
Russian Federation145 Posts
| ||
|
Rail_sc2
Russian Federation205 Posts
| ||
|
Rail_sc2
Russian Federation205 Posts
| ||
|
Rail_sc2
Russian Federation205 Posts
| ||
|
HackBenjamin
Canada1094 Posts
| ||
|
VinceNet
Switzerland5 Posts
On October 16 2014 07:58 HackBenjamin wrote: Every time I try to connect to your stream, it just shows me a big play button, which doesnt do anything It worked the other day but I've got the same issue today. Sad, I want to see some warcraft 3 ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|