• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

FireBatHero stream on Twitch - Page 2

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Bunn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Estonia934 Posts
June 23 2013 10:11 GMT
#21
vods??
"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level." - Bruce Lee
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
June 23 2013 10:16 GMT
#22
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
June 23 2013 10:17 GMT
#23
I missed it.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Exia0276
Profile Joined January 2012
Hong Kong62 Posts
June 23 2013 10:19 GMT
#24
Would love to see him back playing competitively on the big stage. Maybe he needs a name change like Bogus and sHy. Hellbathero anyone?
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
June 23 2013 10:23 GMT
#25
On June 23 2013 19:19 Exia0276 wrote:
Would love to see him back playing competitively on the big stage. Maybe he needs a name change like Bogus and sHy. Hellbathero anyone?


Hell yes
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 10:28:22
June 23 2013 10:27 GMT
#26
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes
Jaedong & Faker
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
June 23 2013 10:30 GMT
#27
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


Yes, I want this!!
I hope he starts playing seriously, gets a team and plas in proleague!! I'd be happy then
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
robih
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria1086 Posts
June 23 2013 10:31 GMT
#28
I never really followed BW but even i know who firebathero is
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
June 23 2013 10:33 GMT
#29
OMFG, FBH !!! Good old times ... !!!!
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
June 23 2013 10:38 GMT
#30
On June 23 2013 19:30 Sewi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


Yes, I want this!!
I hope he starts playing seriously, gets a team and plas in proleague!! I'd be happy then

He's currently commentator for GomTV so I doubt it, but it would be awesome yes .
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
June 23 2013 10:43 GMT
#31
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


That's what I mean.

I can't remember what game it is exactly to find a VOD, but it was on Neo Moon Glaive and went on for like an hour with the only remaining base on the map being contested after nearly everything was mined out. Such a sick, amazing game to watch <3
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 10:45:10
June 23 2013 10:44 GMT
#32
On June 23 2013 19:43 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


That's what I mean.

I can't remember what game it is exactly to find a VOD, but it was on Neo Moon Glaive and went on for like an hour with the only remaining base on the map being contested after nearly everything was mined out. Such a sick, amazing game to watch <3


this game?
Jaedong & Faker
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 10:50:44
June 23 2013 10:50 GMT
#33
On June 23 2013 19:44 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:43 Qikz wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


That's what I mean.

I can't remember what game it is exactly to find a VOD, but it was on Neo Moon Glaive and went on for like an hour with the only remaining base on the map being contested after nearly everything was mined out. Such a sick, amazing game to watch <3


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTecU11qYY this game?


actually i think he probably means the one on medusa - that game you posted though is still pretty good
Commentator
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
June 23 2013 10:54 GMT
#34
Omg, him. He's back! Let the games begin!
I post only when my brain works.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
June 23 2013 10:56 GMT
#35
On June 23 2013 19:50 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:44 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:43 Qikz wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


That's what I mean.

I can't remember what game it is exactly to find a VOD, but it was on Neo Moon Glaive and went on for like an hour with the only remaining base on the map being contested after nearly everything was mined out. Such a sick, amazing game to watch <3


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTecU11qYY this game?


actually i think he probably means the one on medusa - that game you posted though is still pretty good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKKY6DYXB8


Yeah the one I thought of initially was the one on Medusa, but yeah he said Moon Glaive so I immediately thought of this game, in any case both are amazing games but i'll give the edge to the game on Medusa definitely, watched that game like 5 times already
Jaedong & Faker
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
June 23 2013 10:57 GMT
#36
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


FIREBATHERO VS SAVIOR ON PYTHON.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
June 23 2013 11:05 GMT
#37
On June 23 2013 19:56 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:50 GTR wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:44 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:43 Qikz wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:27 Thinasy wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:16 Qikz wrote:
If he doesn't start playing Terran again I think I might cry.

His TvT's with Flash in BW were just the best. On level if not better than Fantasy vs Flash.


In terms of pure skill I wouldnt say the games were on par, but FBH used to do really weird stuff vs Flash, so in terms of exciting games i'd definitely say yes


That's what I mean.

I can't remember what game it is exactly to find a VOD, but it was on Neo Moon Glaive and went on for like an hour with the only remaining base on the map being contested after nearly everything was mined out. Such a sick, amazing game to watch <3


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTecU11qYY this game?


actually i think he probably means the one on medusa - that game you posted though is still pretty good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKKY6DYXB8


Yeah the one I thought of initially was the one on Medusa, but yeah he said Moon Glaive so I immediately thought of this game, in any case both are amazing games but i'll give the edge to the game on Medusa definitely, watched that game like 5 times already


I was actually thinking of the Moon Glaive game, I'll give that Medusa game another watch after lunch. I forgot about that one.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
June 23 2013 11:08 GMT
#38
Please let this be true.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
June 23 2013 11:12 GMT
#39
I didn't know FBH was a commentator for GOM. That's pretty cool . I imagine his casting would be pretty funny, unless he really tones it down for the sake of professionalism.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
vinsang1000
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium365 Posts
June 23 2013 11:14 GMT
#40
He's back !

Dragon can quit SC2 now.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 235
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 24
Terrorterran 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 330
Other Games
summit1g12932
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1230
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 31m
Replay Cast
19h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.