• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9050 users

[Stream] Samsc2 - Page 4

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 16 2012 00:48 GMT
#61
Were live right now with Frater vs LaG!! www.twitch.tv/samsc2
I LieK Turtles
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
August 16 2012 03:04 GMT
#62
good games coming out so far from both teams
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 19 2012 21:58 GMT
#63
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361741 thats the compLexity coverage for tonight! I'll be live in about an hour woo hoo!! www.twitch.tv/samsc2 anyone looking forward to any of the matches?
I LieK Turtles
alyselol
Profile Joined December 2010
100 Posts
August 19 2012 23:52 GMT
#64
that food looks really good, nomnom. good casting!
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 20 2012 04:39 GMT
#65
thanks! i'm hoping to be able to show you guys how to make some of that stuff sometime soon!!
I LieK Turtles
ScaSully
Profile Joined April 2011
United States488 Posts
August 20 2012 06:15 GMT
#66
really impressive casting, really nice stream
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 20 2012 06:41 GMT
#67
On August 20 2012 15:15 ScaSully wrote:
really impressive casting, really nice stream

Thanks!
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 21 2012 21:52 GMT
#68
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=362168 here's for the Dragon vs Beastyqt/ESEA matchup of LgN and mMe!!! about to go live www.twitch.tv/samsc2
I LieK Turtles
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
August 21 2012 22:31 GMT
#69
On August 22 2012 06:52 Samsc2 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=362168 here's for the Dragon vs Beastyqt/ESEA matchup of LgN and mMe!!! about to go live www.twitch.tv/samsc2


It would be nice if this wasn't up on the sidebar 90 minutes before the actual showmatch. I could have been watching something I was interested in.
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 21 2012 23:46 GMT
#70
On August 22 2012 07:31 Cirn9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 06:52 Samsc2 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=362168 here's for the Dragon vs Beastyqt/ESEA matchup of LgN and mMe!!! about to go live www.twitch.tv/samsc2


It would be nice if this wasn't up on the sidebar 90 minutes before the actual showmatch. I could have been watching something I was interested in.

If you click on the event at any point in time you could clearly see it is displayed with times and event listings. With a limit on characters i'm unable to list it with every single thing...
I LieK Turtles
vidium
Profile Joined January 2012
Romania222 Posts
August 22 2012 00:44 GMT
#71
nice stream, really like them bo7 showmatches
You ever notice how no one returns to the barracks?
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 22 2012 04:13 GMT
#72
On August 22 2012 09:44 vidium wrote:
nice stream, really like them bo7 showmatches

Thanks! i'm going to try to keep doing them
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 23 2012 00:50 GMT
#73
I'm about to go live with the QXC vs Axslav event!!! make sure you hit up the TL post on it! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=362389

www.twitch.tv/samsc2
I LieK Turtles
chris5180
Profile Joined July 2012
198 Posts
August 23 2012 02:20 GMT
#74
love your stuff man, all your content is really good and you are a really good up & coming caster in my opinion, keep up the good/hard work!!
Auilt
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2 Posts
August 23 2012 02:28 GMT
#75
Great stream. I enjoyed the commentary. Sorry about asking the questions about the military. I'm AD AF so I was just curious what your background was.
FickleBeast
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2 Posts
August 23 2012 02:42 GMT
#76
Currently enjoying the Axslav vs. qxc match! Thanks for putting it on.
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 23 2012 03:12 GMT
#77
On August 23 2012 11:20 chris5180 wrote:
love your stuff man, all your content is really good and you are a really good up & coming caster in my opinion, keep up the good/hard work!!

Thank you for the viewer support!! i'm def trying
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 23 2012 03:14 GMT
#78
On August 23 2012 11:28 Auilt wrote:
Great stream. I enjoyed the commentary. Sorry about asking the questions about the military. I'm AD AF so I was just curious what your background was.

thanks! I was a little off today because of the emergency issues but they were def amazing games Don't worry ask away about military stuff it's fine I try to answer questions every single time. I was AMMO 2w051 munitions systems, and I worked as EOD support/range super for the navy as a contractor
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 23 2012 03:15 GMT
#79
On August 23 2012 11:42 FickleBeast wrote:
Currently enjoying the Axslav vs. qxc match! Thanks for putting it on.

I'm probably going to be getting at least 2-3 big showmatches per week soon! just gotta get the viewer support for it thanks for stopping by to watch hope to see ya back again soon!
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 25 2012 05:38 GMT
#80
So I'm at mlg this weekend and I actually got to meet a lot of people and even some fans!! Hope to see more of you in the future
I LieK Turtles
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 295
NaDa 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm280
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9883
JimRising 711
ViBE146
WinterStarcraft98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS58
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 50m
INu's Battles
9h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.