• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8787 users

[Stream] Samsc2

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-12 23:08:28
July 12 2012 06:35 GMT
#1
[image loading]

My name is SamSc2

I cast for Team/Clan wars, Leagues, and Showmatches

All Grandmaster and High master game-play of less well known players and teams

Special guests on a daily basis, and co hosts

All my casts have music along with them with a random assortment of bands

A list of clans/teams i've casted for! Area51, sMi, Check Six, ItsGoSu, Team LighT, Multitude Gaming, Clan USSR, Team exioN, Legit Gaming, Impulse esports, Team .Sca, vVv, Infinity Seven, Isurus, Team iP, Team Flux, Myi, Team LgN, Team fLc, Mono Maniacs Esports, Team xO, Clan OD, Aggression Gaming, Team RoH, Team BsK, Team OpTiK, and Team Dust
Big shout out to all these clans for helping me with everything they have done for me, and if i've forgotten anyone in the list i'm sorry!

About me and my story

Hello! My name is Sam and i'm an up and coming Starcraft 2 Caster. I will be attempting to bring the best and most action packed games possible! I interact with the chat as much as possible and always take requests and input on how to be better. This is my life but I'll add a spoiler if you don't want to read about me. + Show Spoiler +
I've known Starcraft for most of my life. I started with Starcraft all the way back when it had just come out, and yes I was horrible at it. Enthralled with the world behind the scenes and the extra game play, I stuck with it until I joined the military in 2004. 2004 was the year that I left my clan and all of my videogames to join the US Air force. I became a Munitions systems specialist which was a big change from the life I was used too. I was stationed at Pope AFB north carolina for about 4 years in 2006 I was deployed for my first time to Afghanistan. While in Afghanistan I was able to play Starcraft on a laptop which I was allowed to use, it helped to pass the time. After my active duty time was up I was offered a job to work for Explosives Ordinance Disposal as a navy contractor. In 2009 I was again deployed for the Air force but this time to Iraq while there I decided I no longer wanted to deal with explosives anymore and turned to my love of food. After my time was up in Iraq I started to go to culinary college full time, and with that I had actual extra time again for videogames. I picked up Starcraft 2 beta and began to play alot and just could not get enough of it all. I started to watch casted games and wished there were more to watch. Frustated with the lack of games, I decided to start hosting and casting my own. I would utilize the in game VOIP voice chat built into SC2 to cast the games and people started to look forward to my games. After some convincing I was told to start recording the matches and uploaded them to youtube. In the beginning of 2012 my streaming channel was created, but I made a large decision in my life and moved back home with my family. I now host a stream on a daily basis for SC2 usually revolving around Clan/Team matches and then following up with high level show matches.

I am live Monday-Friday 01:00 GMT (+00:00) weekends are based on events.

My stream is at http://twitch.tv/samsc2
Follow my twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Samsc2

Pictures of me and my life!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I hope this wasn't too self serving! I really want to grow as a caster and do my part for Esports.
I LieK Turtles
FXOTheoRy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States519 Posts
July 12 2012 06:40 GMT
#2
Samsc2's stream it awesome! He is really passionate and puts a ton of hard work and dedication into StarCraft2! He is also a master chef :D
oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 12 2012 06:48 GMT
#3
Thanks theory but not a master chef yet! Just a regular one heh. I did work for Ravens football and Orioles baseball houses in Baltimore for a while as a personal chef. Here's my degree + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I LieK Turtles
FreedomSC2
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada224 Posts
July 12 2012 23:00 GMT
#4
Sam is a really cool guy good casting skills too! definitely an up and coming casters in the na scene! very active in the commnity gotta love a guy who gives so much back to the na scene! thanks for all your hardwork hope to see you in some more events!
JimRising
Profile Joined September 2010
Mexico52 Posts
July 12 2012 23:01 GMT
#5
he is ugly but he is a very good caster ♥ watch him trust me!
Trying to do my best =)
OpTiKSoul
Profile Joined June 2012
United States13 Posts
July 12 2012 23:01 GMT
#6
Sam is a good guy, even if he didn't mention casting OpTiK. LOL good luck to you and all of your eSports endevors my friend.
Head Manager of Team OpTiK
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 12 2012 23:08 GMT
#7
I do try to cast at least once every day! and jim ouch man just ouch....Hold on soul i'll add you in real quick
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 13 2012 03:54 GMT
#8
I'm doing the Area51 vs sMi games tonight they are pretty awesome
I LieK Turtles
ChanmanV
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1156 Posts
July 14 2012 07:27 GMT
#9
Good guy and good caster. Check him out!

He'll be casting in our My Favorites Bracket Series this sunday.
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
July 14 2012 20:27 GMT
#10
Sam stepped up for the community to add some additional spice to the casting mix.

Was a pleasure casting some games with him a month or so ago. Always down to cast more with ya.

Keep up the good work!
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 14 2012 22:15 GMT
#11
Thanks everyone!! And anytime Sony I'm always in need of more co casters!
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 15 2012 19:06 GMT
#12
i'm casting for Empire.Bestyqt, EGMachine, iSAxslav, GLSnute, coL.QXC, BabyKnight, EG.LZGamer, Empire.Kas www.twitch.tv/csntv right now!!
I LieK Turtles
Viceconroy
Profile Joined October 2010
52 Posts
July 15 2012 21:44 GMT
#13
Good job casting MFBS!
zicoz
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway212 Posts
July 15 2012 21:46 GMT
#14
Yup. Big thanks for the great casting.
"The snow on the roof is too heavy, his brains are in terrible danger."
chris5180
Profile Joined July 2012
198 Posts
July 15 2012 21:46 GMT
#15
love your casting in the tournament today sam
Joakiiim
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway35 Posts
July 15 2012 21:47 GMT
#16
Nice casting today. To bad not more people tuned in, but I guess doing the tournament at the same time as NASL will do that to your numbers
Also known as everlong
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 15 2012 22:13 GMT
#17
Yeah I know it's hard to find good times to do stuff haha there is always some sorta competition in place!
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 16 2012 20:40 GMT
#18
I am def looking for a few new co casters and also anyone who'd like to maybe play games on stream with me...i'm thinking a possible speed run....Just e-mail me at Samsc2stream@gmail.com
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 16 2012 22:41 GMT
#19
I'm live right now playing some new games!!! www.twitch.tv/samsc2 if you wanna check it out
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
July 17 2012 00:50 GMT
#20
Right now i'm casting up Impulse vs DuSt!! www.twitch.tv/samsc2
I LieK Turtles
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason73
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18840
Mini 363
Dewaltoss 172
Hyuk 144
firebathero 108
ggaemo 100
ZZZero.O 75
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8176
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift1210
Counter-Strike
Fnx 535
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Khaldor1249
crisheroes963
Liquid`Hasu778
Other Games
summit1g3481
FrodaN2437
fl0m1155
Beastyqt811
KnowMe316
mouzStarbuck306
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8447
• WagamamaTV439
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur256
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.