• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10810 users

Age of Empires 2 - DreaIVIS stream

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 12:15:57
March 27 2012 01:16 GMT
#1
Hey E-Sports fans

How many of you had the original Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion installed. Everybody who had remembers the elephants, archers and monks. There are still thousands of people who play it everyday and even competitive. If you want to see some high level medieval RTS-action, make sure to tune in to my stream.

Just past few months few players in the community have realized that it's possible to stream your game play and desktop in Age of Empires games too.

Now it's time for Age of Empires 2:TC to pick up and start offering totally new experience to the community. The last few weeks streaming has been improving tremendously. Easy to use program like XSplit and Voobly developers improved windowed mode for Age of Empires has made it possible for every man to start their own stream out of scratch.

Here's a screenshot of a talk show for Age of Empires called State of the Empire:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Over a week and a half of active streaming, I have received around 250 followers and had 150-300 users viewing simultaneously when I have been streaming normal 1900-level rated games. While I was streaming State of the Empire talk show, I had over 300 viewers simultaneously for over an hour. Sounds fun?

Here's a screenshot of my in-game view.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Here's a screenshot of waiting for game.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Age of Empires 2:TC has a really tricky early game which can seem slow paced but after it the fireworks start. I commentate my games and analyze them while I play. You can also enjoy my spontaneous reactions for dead villagers.

I am not streaming as I post this, but you can for example take a look at the past recordings. Please remember to click "Follow" in the upper left corner if you want to see me online. You will get notified in your e-mail about me going live and what I am going to stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/aoewithdreaivis

Happy nostalgic moments! ^^

EDIT: Due to copyright claim my stream was removed entirely. I have opened a new stream and I have replaced the link with the new one.

UPDATE: I am hosting a Battle for #1: BO21 Show Match with $5000 prize pool. It's between Jordan and Daut who are two of the best Age of Empires 2:The Conquerors Expansion players.

Next stream: Friday 14 GMT 13.4.2012
Result so far: + Show Spoiler +
_DauT_ 6:6 JorDan_23


Screenshot about the pre-game show

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 27 2012 01:19 GMT
#2
I'm actually really excited for this. I always played vs the AI, and was no good. And I couldn't find any info on what the heck to do. But it's a fun game nonetheless.
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
March 27 2012 01:23 GMT
#3
On March 27 2012 10:19 Froadac wrote:
I'm actually really excited for this. I always played vs the AI, and was no good. And I couldn't find any info on what the heck to do. But it's a fun game nonetheless.


Even the AI's have evolved since the game got out. And we are living interesting times, because Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion will have an expansion of expansion during this year.

Welcome to my stream, please remember to address to me in the chat that you are new to the game and we will help you to get started. You can check my long bio for information where to play the game.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 27 2012 01:28 GMT
#4
What is your stream link. Thanks for being so helpful.
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
March 27 2012 01:29 GMT
#5
Updated http://www.twitch.tv/dreaivisaoc
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
March 27 2012 01:29 GMT
#6
On March 27 2012 10:23 DreaIVIS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 10:19 Froadac wrote:
I'm actually really excited for this. I always played vs the AI, and was no good. And I couldn't find any info on what the heck to do. But it's a fun game nonetheless.


Even the AI's have evolved since the game got out. And we are living interesting times, because Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion will have an expansion of expansion during this year.

Welcome to my stream, please remember to address to me in the chat that you are new to the game and we will help you to get started. You can check my long bio for information where to play the game.

wait...an expansion on the expansion? O.o
I'll be sure to watch the stream, i was an avid aoe2 player and always wondered if people loved it as much as me.
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
March 27 2012 01:33 GMT
#7
The work name for it is Forgotten Empires. You can read more about it here: http://aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68879

www.aoczone.net is one of the best community websites for the game.
Exhale-
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada103 Posts
March 27 2012 01:59 GMT
#8
This is awesome! I used to play a huge amount of AoE 1 and 2 on msn gaming zone back when it still existed (RIP) I was mainly was just good at keeping my money low, knew nothing about builds and stuff like that. Anyway good to see more AoE players stream, seemed like Feage was the only active one for a while.
gogo Mvp!!
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 02:10:45
March 27 2012 02:05 GMT
#9
On March 27 2012 10:59 Exhale- wrote:
This is awesome! I used to play a huge amount of AoE 1 and 2 on msn gaming zone back when it still existed (RIP) I was mainly was just good at keeping my money low, knew nothing about builds and stuff like that. Anyway good to see more AoE players stream, seemed like Feage was the only active one for a while.


Yes, well I am really putting effort to raising it to a new level. Yesterday we were at the first page of Twitch.tv games and of course our goals are higher.

The best way to help us is to tell your friends about it and making sure that you press the "Follow" button that you know when we go online.
NoctemSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States771 Posts
March 27 2012 02:16 GMT
#10
Teutonic knights reporting in.
I'll check it out definitely.
http://www.twitch.tv/noctemsc <--Most epic fun times
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
March 27 2012 02:28 GMT
#11
Cool man I'll check it out, AOE2 is an awesome game!
BW forever || Thall
LeWoVoc
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States15 Posts
March 27 2012 02:54 GMT
#12
Absolutely awesome.

So, you and TheViper 1v1, who comes out on top?
On the "Road Under Construction" signs, "Road" is always above "Construction."
Carras
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina860 Posts
March 27 2012 03:01 GMT
#13
wow ! will watch tomorrow when i have time for sure!

mm i remember talking to you a few days when voobly was just starting (beta maybe?) my nick was _119_Remus_Arg

do you play SC2 ?
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
March 27 2012 03:03 GMT
#14
On March 27 2012 11:54 LeWoVoc wrote:
Absolutely awesome.

So, you and TheViper 1v1, who comes out on top?

Viper comes out on top. At least for now!

I play SC2. Masters Zerg.
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
March 27 2012 03:07 GMT
#15
I'll definitely check this out! I loved this game as a kid.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Oreotoss
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada21 Posts
March 27 2012 03:11 GMT
#16
This game was my childhood! I love this game going to watch some of your stream for sure
"If your ahead, get moer ahead"
EdenPLusDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
571 Posts
March 27 2012 03:16 GMT
#17
:o I used to cast aoc games, this should be fun to watch
DreaIVIS
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 13:34:23
March 27 2012 13:20 GMT
#18
Please leave me some feedback, that what you would like to see about the game as new players. At the moment the stream should be entertaining for people who know something about Age of Empires 2.

I could imagine that some of you loved the Sim City and huge fights when you played Age of Empires. I think that can be seen at teamgames.
HuTSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia188 Posts
March 27 2012 13:34 GMT
#19
Oh man, I used to remember seeing you owning up when I was still playing. Did daut go to SC2? I thought I saw an account under that name at one point.

Who are the big guys in the scene now? L_Clan_Chris still owning things up?
Surili
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1141 Posts
March 27 2012 13:44 GMT
#20
Show match against BlinG go go! He is an ex AOE player isnt he?
The world is ending what should we do about it?
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Counter-Strike
fl0m2089
byalli1505
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
Replay Cast
11h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.