• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8424 users

[Stream] Lillekanin - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
January 20 2012 14:11 GMT
#41
http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 is up !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
KiddoKanin
Profile Joined January 2012
11 Posts
January 25 2012 18:36 GMT
#42
On December 13 2011 00:39 KNS wrote:
This guy is very talented id say!
After a long break from SC2 I started playing 2v2 again. By watching his stream and by his words of widsom I actually got good enough to play with him Cu on battlenet


I think your definition of the word talent is wrong, he simply play alot. Too much in fact, I have a cute little story to tell and ill do it now. I started playing SC2 1,5 year after it was released and it took me a day or two to get into high master 2v2 random. Then I got AiLillekanin on my team, I didnt know what all units did, hotkeys or anything so he got upset, very upset when I didnt build vikings vs colossus or whatever...

So this guy start bitching so much, calling me all kind of ugly words explaining how good he was and how bad I was. After that ive been teamkilling him every time he get on my team, sad for him I dont care about stats. ; )

My first thought was, this got to be some kind of kid. And it seems I was correct, this guy actually ran around in daipers when I was playing SC1 quite amusing. And today when I joined his stream he play music about "sex" "fukn" n such cool stuff and write that he spend time in scool and with girls, he seem to be very interested in girls thats normal.. but he really seem to think its something, eh very special. I bet he never had worked a day in his whole life. Simply put, I find you so annoying and im telling you so you can do something about it. Mature faster, cuz your behaviour is a pain in the ass and youre a plauge as a fellow starcraft player.

People where fighting in sc1 and ive seen alot, but when it comes to lameness and BM this guy sure have a nobel price secured. Congratulations.. congratulations



Adeera
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2 Posts
January 25 2012 18:52 GMT
#43
On January 26 2012 03:36 KiddoKanin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:39 KNS wrote:
This guy is very talented id say!
After a long break from SC2 I started playing 2v2 again. By watching his stream and by his words of widsom I actually got good enough to play with him Cu on battlenet


I think your definition of the word talent is wrong, he simply play alot. Too much in fact, I have a cute little story to tell and ill do it now. I started playing SC2 1,5 year after it was released and it took me a day or two to get into high master 2v2 random. Then I got AiLillekanin on my team, I didnt know what all units did, hotkeys or anything so he got upset, very upset when I didnt build vikings vs colossus or whatever...

So this guy start bitching so much, calling me all kind of ugly words explaining how good he was and how bad I was. After that ive been teamkilling him every time he get on my team, sad for him I dont care about stats. ; )

My first thought was, this got to be some kind of kid. And it seems I was correct, this guy actually ran around in daipers when I was playing SC1 quite amusing. And today when I joined his stream he play music about "sex" "fukn" n such cool stuff and write that he spend time in scool and with girls, he seem to be very interested in girls thats normal.. but he really seem to think its something, eh very special. I bet he never had worked a day in his whole life. Simply put, I find you so annoying and im telling you so you can do something about it. Mature faster, cuz your behaviour is a pain in the ass and youre a plauge as a fellow starcraft player.

People where fighting in sc1 and ive seen alot, but when it comes to lameness and BM this guy sure have a nobel price secured. Congratulations.. congratulations



I must say that I cannot regocnize any BM or rages from Lillekanin, no clue why you would say so. Perhaps you just dont like the guy, but talented he is. Further more to QQ over stuff that allegedly happened almost 1½ years ago is just pure sadness, to remember one incident going back that far... well nuff said.

ALL MIGHTY RABBIT OF DENMARK! KEEP PUSHING THOSE ROCKS :D
You didn't.. did you?
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
January 25 2012 18:59 GMT
#44
On January 26 2012 03:36 KiddoKanin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 00:39 KNS wrote:
This guy is very talented id say!
After a long break from SC2 I started playing 2v2 again. By watching his stream and by his words of widsom I actually got good enough to play with him Cu on battlenet


I think your definition of the word talent is wrong, he simply play alot. Too much in fact, I have a cute little story to tell and ill do it now. I started playing SC2 1,5 year after it was released and it took me a day or two to get into high master 2v2 random. Then I got AiLillekanin on my team, I didnt know what all units did, hotkeys or anything so he got upset, very upset when I didnt build vikings vs colossus or whatever...

So this guy start bitching so much, calling me all kind of ugly words explaining how good he was and how bad I was. After that ive been teamkilling him every time he get on my team, sad for him I dont care about stats. ; )

My first thought was, this got to be some kind of kid. And it seems I was correct, this guy actually ran around in daipers when I was playing SC1 quite amusing. And today when I joined his stream he play music about "sex" "fukn" n such cool stuff and write that he spend time in scool and with girls, he seem to be very interested in girls thats normal.. but he really seem to think its something, eh very special. I bet he never had worked a day in his whole life. Simply put, I find you so annoying and im telling you so you can do something about it. Mature faster, cuz your behaviour is a pain in the ass and youre a plauge as a fellow starcraft player.

People where fighting in sc1 and ive seen alot, but when it comes to lameness and BM this guy sure have a nobel price secured. Congratulations.. congratulations





Well bro, im sorry to hear that u have it like that [:
- First of all u dont know much about my life, so dont lie. Thats poor.
And if u dont like my stream, then dont watch it ^^.
And if ur playing 2on2 urself then u know how frustrated it can be when ur on a loose streak and just keep getting allies who wont communicate - then u get mad. And im sorry if i have been "angry" on you.
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
February 11 2012 17:46 GMT
#45
http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 is live ! 2on2 with Sieesch !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
TDeathheaven
Profile Joined February 2011
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 17:34:16
February 12 2012 17:24 GMT
#46
insane Lillekanin and me TZ VS ZZ http://drop.sc/109836 http://drop.sc/108603 vs AlaStOr and WizardsIeZa

he's more gosu then MEEEEEEE :3
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 00:22:21
February 18 2012 23:22 GMT
#47
.
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
February 22 2012 15:25 GMT
#48
Stream is up http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
February 24 2012 10:42 GMT
#49
I like this dewds music brah, I also like writing alot but thats not to the point! Gogo masters bro, 23-0!
Jurg Jurg Jurg
hakke
Profile Joined July 2011
9 Posts
February 24 2012 19:24 GMT
#50
nice nice I ♥ this stream
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
March 03 2012 19:07 GMT
#51
Thanks for the nice words guys q:
- Stream is live atm: http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
JustAPro
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany8 Posts
March 03 2012 19:21 GMT
#52
hey hey nice stream =)

I've got a question

what's your playlist ?

I need it :$
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
March 03 2012 21:16 GMT
#53
On March 04 2012 04:21 JustAPro wrote:

what's your playlist ?

I need it :$


This.
Jurg Jurg Jurg
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
March 11 2012 15:07 GMT
#54
On March 04 2012 04:21 JustAPro wrote:
hey hey nice stream =)

I've got a question

what's your playlist ?

I need it :$


thanks^^
I have 2 playlists:

Stream 1:


Stream 2:
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
March 18 2012 14:04 GMT
#55
Stream is live http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
March 24 2012 19:40 GMT
#56
http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 is live ! With Sieesch !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
April 03 2012 16:20 GMT
#57
Stream is live http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
2vs2BiDicnirac
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 12:55:11
April 10 2012 12:54 GMT
#58
Ive had the honor to play against Lillekanin a couple of times, and the games are always funny.
A very solid player that invents new strategies, has a great knowledge, does intelligent variations and posesses true game sense.

Keep up the good work.
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
April 13 2012 19:07 GMT
#59
On April 10 2012 21:54 2vs2BiDicnirac wrote:
Ive had the honor to play against Lillekanin a couple of times, and the games are always funny.
A very solid player that invents new strategies, has a great knowledge, does intelligent variations and posesses true game sense.

Keep up the good work.


Thanks for the nice words !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Lillekanin
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark192 Posts
April 13 2012 19:13 GMT
#60
http://www.own3d.tv/live/178093 is live !
ProgamerStreaming on http://da.twitch.tv/lillekanin
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
Shuttle 988
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 28
Noble 24
Yoon 20
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor738
Other Games
summit1g8560
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King154
RuFF_SC272
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo967
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 29m
OSC
16h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.