• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8832 users

NsHS.Jjakji, Code S Champion, streaming! - Page 7

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Zefa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States297 Posts
December 05 2011 13:13 GMT
#121
On December 05 2011 18:07 Chainfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 17:56 TheSwamp wrote:
On December 05 2011 16:31 FishBones wrote:
is his english good? Is that how he knows that Artosis is a biased commentator?


Still? Did you not watch SoTG?


I use to think Artosis was a biased commentator but then I took an arrow to the knee


I think this is the 3rd time i've seen this reference and I feel dumb. Can someone explain this to me?
Flightan
Profile Joined June 2010
France147 Posts
December 05 2011 13:16 GMT
#122
On December 05 2011 22:13 Zefa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 18:07 Chainfire99 wrote:
On December 05 2011 17:56 TheSwamp wrote:
On December 05 2011 16:31 FishBones wrote:
is his english good? Is that how he knows that Artosis is a biased commentator?


Still? Did you not watch SoTG?


I use to think Artosis was a biased commentator but then I took an arrow to the knee


I think this is the 3rd time i've seen this reference and I feel dumb. Can someone explain this to me?

It's a Skyrim quote, every homeless says that when you talk to them.
Nate.F
Profile Joined April 2011
918 Posts
December 05 2011 13:21 GMT
#123
bookmarked
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
December 05 2011 13:21 GMT
#124
Is the stream currently offline? I keep getting the "buffer icon".
Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
1Focus
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States409 Posts
December 05 2011 13:24 GMT
#125
Bookmarked and much love will be watching whenever i see it on!!
Twitter: iF0CUS
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
December 05 2011 13:38 GMT
#126
On December 05 2011 22:13 Zefa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 18:07 Chainfire99 wrote:
On December 05 2011 17:56 TheSwamp wrote:
On December 05 2011 16:31 FishBones wrote:
is his english good? Is that how he knows that Artosis is a biased commentator?


Still? Did you not watch SoTG?


I use to think Artosis was a biased commentator but then I took an arrow to the knee


I think this is the 3rd time i've seen this reference and I feel dumb. Can someone explain this to me?


In skyrim, every soldiers say "I used to be an adventurer like you but then I took an arrow in the knee"
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 05 2011 15:18 GMT
#127
On December 05 2011 19:52 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:52 cvt wrote:
On December 05 2011 16:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
:o

Wasn't expecting that one, gotta be a world first as far as Code S Champions streaming.

Poor polt. no one cares about him


Polt gets 3,000 viewers every time he streams, so it's okay.

I love Polts stream, easily my favourite of any of the Koreans streams. Shame that Jjakji goes on own3d, I can't watch it because of that.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
December 05 2011 16:13 GMT
#128
On December 05 2011 16:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
:o

Wasn't expecting that one, gotta be a world first as far as Code S Champions streaming.


polt and mc stream as well.. still nice though
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
December 05 2011 16:19 GMT
#129
Goddamnit I was halfway gsl finals, then this shit, THANKS BUDDY....

fucks sake.
darcevader88
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada648 Posts
December 05 2011 16:20 GMT
#130
On December 06 2011 01:19 []Phase[] wrote:
Goddamnit I was halfway gsl finals, then this shit, THANKS BUDDY....

fucks sake.

4 days later, get over it. this is a starcraft site ><
"The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark and most people don't even know how to swim."
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
December 05 2011 16:22 GMT
#131
On December 06 2011 01:19 []Phase[] wrote:
Goddamnit I was halfway gsl finals, then this shit, THANKS BUDDY....

fucks sake.


-Go on Starcraft 2 website
-Go into starcraft forum
-Read about finals results 4 days after it happened
-???????
-Rage

Cool story bro.

OT: Good to see more koreans streaming, his performs at the gsl finals was really impressive, hope he gets featured soon, so tough to keep up with streams that aren't featured.
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
December 05 2011 16:25 GMT
#132
Yea and in the title you couldve also just put jjakji streaming, and the people who saw the games already knew enough. If I want to see results I go to TL pro or smth, I thought that was the entire idea behind spoilers...
rod-
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway379 Posts
December 05 2011 16:30 GMT
#133
Awesome!

On December 06 2011 01:25 []Phase[] wrote:
Yea and in the title you couldve also just put jjakji streaming, and the people who saw the games already knew enough. If I want to see results I go to TL pro or smth, I thought that was the entire idea behind spoilers...


I don't understand, why even go to tl before watching the vod? Only person to blame here is yourself.
IMmvp~~
Vaelom
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Korea (South)154 Posts
December 05 2011 17:08 GMT
#134
On December 05 2011 16:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
:o

Wasn't expecting that one, gotta be a world first as far as Code S Champions streaming.


MC started way before even tho he doesnt stream enough T.T
Will definitly tune in whenever jjakji streams!
There is a reason why i keep score, winning is everything, losing isn't.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 05 2011 17:21 GMT
#135
On December 06 2011 01:25 []Phase[] wrote:
Yea and in the title you couldve also just put jjakji streaming, and the people who saw the games already knew enough. If I want to see results I go to TL pro or smth, I thought that was the entire idea behind spoilers...

Spoilers apply for 24-48 hours max.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
December 05 2011 17:26 GMT
#136
On December 06 2011 00:18 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:52 Fionn wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:52 cvt wrote:
On December 05 2011 16:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
:o

Wasn't expecting that one, gotta be a world first as far as Code S Champions streaming.

Poor polt. no one cares about him


Polt gets 3,000 viewers every time he streams, so it's okay.

I love Polts stream, easily my favourite of any of the Koreans streams. Shame that Jjakji goes on own3d, I can't watch it because of that.



why cant you watch it on own3d?



awesome that hes streaming
i didnt think he could win a gsl in the near future since i was never super-impressed by his play but... there we go
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
reisada
Profile Joined September 2010
183 Posts
December 05 2011 17:30 GMT
#137
where is the vod of his session of streaming??
bleu329
Profile Joined September 2010
United States16 Posts
December 05 2011 17:33 GMT
#138
I just got spoiled too. I've been avoiding looking at results while still coming to TL. If the spoiler wasn't in the title, I wouldn't have seen it on the left side of the main page.
Love and Justice
Profile Joined August 2011
United States87 Posts
December 05 2011 17:37 GMT
#139
On December 05 2011 16:15 HaXXspetten wrote:
:o

Wasn't expecting that one, gotta be a world first as far as Code S Champions streaming.


Everyone here already said MC but forgot about Polt he's been streaming too.
"No banglings, no problem." (ZeNEXLine)
atmuh
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
December 05 2011 17:39 GMT
#140
On December 06 2011 02:21 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 01:25 []Phase[] wrote:
Yea and in the title you couldve also just put jjakji streaming, and the people who saw the games already knew enough. If I want to see results I go to TL pro or smth, I thought that was the entire idea behind spoilers...

Spoilers apply for 24-48 hours max.

people that get mad at spoilers need to get over it, even a day later
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 163
ProTech132
Rex 57
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38394
Calm 3515
Shuttle 2223
Jaedong 1768
Horang2 746
Mini 616
EffOrt 517
Soma 356
Stork 286
Soulkey 277
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
Larva 254
BeSt 239
ZerO 228
Snow 164
firebathero 126
Mong 110
Zeus 96
hero 70
910 70
Mind 68
sorry 51
Free 46
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Yoon 40
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 26
JYJ 25
Killer 24
Shine 24
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 15
HiyA 15
Trap 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5942
Dendi1255
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3247
Fnx 671
x6flipin228
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1114
hiko721
B2W.Neo650
RotterdaM439
dupreeh420
ceh9374
crisheroes309
Khaldor258
Livibee201
TKL 194
Trikslyr100
QueenE79
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2629
• WagamamaTV349
League of Legends
• Nemesis2588
• Jankos1470
Other Games
• Shiphtur730
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
24m
The PondCast
18h 24m
INu's Battles
19h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.