• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9349 users

[Stream] ailuj - Page 9

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
josephin-ee
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 14:43:13
November 21 2011 14:41 GMT
#161
srsly..people hating like this is so tragic. So what if she's a girl? So what if she's getting more viewers than a man in the same position would do? world is not fair and we all take advantage of it's unfairnesses in different ways, don't we?

but that's actually not why I was posting - just wanted to say that I loved seeing you on MLG and I'm also watching your stream alot, a girl taking some place in the gaming world, not caring about these haters and kinda saying "fuck off" to them is really inspiring to other girls gaming seems like alot of girls don't have the guts to show everyone what they've got, it's sad.
keep it up, see you on stream!
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
November 21 2011 14:50 GMT
#162
lol well men often get more money just for being men so I see no problem with women getting some benefits aswell.

Also esport only could benefit from more women picking it up. if just a few girls saw her on the main stage they might get motivated to try for themself or tell friends who will check it out next time etc.

How can it ever be bad? its like the olympics. Most people who compete are just plain bad but its just the spirit of the sports that makes it so epic. Everybody have a chance to be in the spotligth.

I fucking love that!!
jayman
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States78 Posts
November 21 2011 16:21 GMT
#163
She got her training in the Sims 3 with 8 active sims, and delegating all their actions without pausing! (I kid, I kid).

I will definitely check out her streams. SC2 needs to diversify its player pool, and I'd like to see a girl SC2 pro kicking ass.
"Life is a comedy for those who think, a tragedy for those who feel." - Horace Walpole
Crig
Profile Joined November 2011
France18 Posts
November 21 2011 17:28 GMT
#164
Protoss, lady, pretty, and her name is Julia. Well Ok I'm def following you from now on. (not in a creepy way :/ )
http://crig.tumblr.com/
PuroStrife
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Korea (North)199 Posts
November 21 2011 21:53 GMT
#165
^ stalker.
The legendary OG 5: Anathan, Jesse, Johan, Sebastien and Topias.
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
November 22 2011 09:26 GMT
#166
Great interview! If MLG decides to go to Vancouver it would have to be people like yourself who advertise and love the Western SC community. Hopefully I can catch your stream sometime!
joachimn
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 15:22:07
November 22 2011 15:06 GMT
#167
great stream, good fun! more laddering pls :-)

great run at Providence. just curious, what did Losira say after you played?
PcH
Profile Joined December 2010
United States83 Posts
November 22 2011 20:02 GMT
#168
gogo Ailuj~
twitch.tv/itspch
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
November 22 2011 20:23 GMT
#169
On November 22 2011 01:21 jayman wrote:
She got her training in the Sims 3 with 8 active sims, and delegating all their actions without pausing! (I kid, I kid).

I will definitely check out her streams. SC2 needs to diversify its player pool, and I'd like to see a girl SC2 pro kicking ass.


OH my god! I couldn't do it without pausing. I actually kinda stopped playing after I'd spent hours crafting sims after people I knew and designing them a huge lavish house (with cheats), and then I would get bored and start over with a new family Haha. Wow. Sims. So long.
Anyway, on topic. Well done for getting main stage at MLG, it was nice to see women competing alongside men. Hopefully the next few MLGs will have more women competing and I hope you served to inspire them.
That is all.
행운을 빌어요 재미
ailuj
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada92 Posts
November 22 2011 20:31 GMT
#170
Thanks everyone!! After the games with LosirA we just shook hands and he said good games ^^ it was short and sweet
"Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm." ~ http://twitch.tv/ailujsc ♥
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 14:00:14
November 22 2011 20:42 GMT
#171
On November 23 2011 05:31 ailuj wrote:
Thanks everyone!! After the games with LosirA we just shook hands and he said good games ^^ it was short and sweet


Awesome you shook LosirA's hand T_T His multitasking is the most awe inspiring thing I have ever seen.
Edit: Don't wash your hand again, it may help you play better!
행운을 빌어요 재미
Pheint
Profile Joined March 2011
United States73 Posts
November 22 2011 22:54 GMT
#172
Just watching a stream and I heard someone say they go to Northern Virginia Community College. Who is that? I'm in the Nova area, it'd be cool to meet up with them if they're interested.
HuKPOWA
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1604 Posts
November 22 2011 23:13 GMT
#173
I saw her play in MLG and i must say she just has a few kinks to work out and she is pretty knowledgeable of the game :DDDD u got urself another follower on ur stream <3 <3 <3
Rasil Bathrobe
Profile Joined November 2011
United States9 Posts
November 23 2011 05:23 GMT
#174
On November 23 2011 07:54 Pheint wrote:
Just watching a stream and I heard someone say they go to Northern Virginia Community College. Who is that? I'm in the Nova area, it'd be cool to meet up with them if they're interested.


That's probably Mike, Julia's friend and manager person dude for CheckSix. He lives in Bearfax, Virginia.
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 08:40:32
November 23 2011 08:38 GMT
#175
Sounds like you had too much fun at MLG.

If you need any practice partners hit me up, ORdeR.217. I'm Terran, also mid/high diamond trying to make masters and I definitely need some Protoss partners near my level. Also played in a couple MLG's, and they're awesome!
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
kvindererdumme
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 13:26:31
November 24 2011 13:25 GMT
#176
--- Nuked ---
Quasimoto3000
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States471 Posts
November 25 2011 08:22 GMT
#177
GG verse Losira =D

Will tune in next time you stream. GlHf.
Every sunday a nun lays from my gunplay
WinterTV
Profile Joined February 2011
United States297 Posts
November 25 2011 10:15 GMT
#178
On November 23 2011 07:54 Pheint wrote:
Just watching a stream and I heard someone say they go to Northern Virginia Community College. Who is that? I'm in the Nova area, it'd be cool to meet up with them if they're interested.


Ya that's me... Mike aka xSixWinteR. I live up in Great Falls area in Fairfax. Have you checked out the local DC weekly meet ups? I'm thinking about heading to the next one. Where are you located?
@wintersc2
Mago515
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States24 Posts
November 25 2011 11:39 GMT
#179
Ailuj MLG 2012 champion!

Heard it here first.
Mago.951 - NA Procrastinators unite.....tomorrow!
Pheint
Profile Joined March 2011
United States73 Posts
November 26 2011 06:54 GMT
#180
On November 25 2011 19:15 tQwinteR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 07:54 Pheint wrote:
Just watching a stream and I heard someone say they go to Northern Virginia Community College. Who is that? I'm in the Nova area, it'd be cool to meet up with them if they're interested.


Ya that's me... Mike aka xSixWinteR. I live up in Great Falls area in Fairfax. Have you checked out the local DC weekly meet ups? I'm thinking about heading to the next one. Where are you located?


Well I'm just in town for thanksgiving break, I'm in Sterling, right next to Great Falls. Where are the DC meetups? It'd be sweet to go to those over winter break.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM688
IndyStarCraft 140
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 688
Lowko463
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 140
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34113
Free 5735
Jaedong 909
BeSt 480
Horang2 441
Soulkey 434
Soma 272
Larva 246
Zeus 245
Mini 232
[ Show more ]
Last 127
sorry 116
Hyun 97
actioN 80
Mind 78
Pusan 75
Sexy 66
Shinee 42
soO 33
scan(afreeca) 19
ToSsGirL 17
yabsab 16
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Aegong 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5612
Dendi468
XaKoH 282
XcaliburYe175
Counter-Strike
byalli575
Other Games
gofns42897
singsing2157
Coldzera 698
B2W.Neo530
Pyrionflax248
ToD133
trigger5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 18
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 12
• Light_VIP 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV383
League of Legends
• Jankos3873
Upcoming Events
Online Event
20m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 20m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.