• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

[Stream] Artosis - Page 6

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
MinKi
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)151 Posts
December 23 2011 03:15 GMT
#101
Wow is all I have to say. Artosis thank you thank you thank you so much for your stream, I'm loving the commentary.
"I'm a starcraft jock. I'm not a nerd" - Artosis
MingusDew
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States77 Posts
December 23 2011 03:25 GMT
#102
I just want to thank Artosis for such an awesome stream! Keep up the great play and commentary!
Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Arachne
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
South Africa426 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 05:27:10
December 23 2011 05:06 GMT
#103
This is more at the higher level players. Considering that Artosis scouted the collo tech, and had blink stalkers, would it not have been a better idea to go chargelot blink void rays, since he only built the robo way after he had scouted his opponent had robo tech?

Especially since he had scouted more than one collosus.

Edit: I'm listening to IPL TAC and got artosis's stream muted

Edit 2:

On December 23 2011 14:25 spacek wrote:
Artosis, you have no idea how much I appreciate this new style of streaming from you. So informative as a mid-masters protoss looking to tighten up on little things, keep it up bud



This. Forgot to say it the 1st time . Maybe one of my favourite casters and a really solid player with unconventional strats ftw
If I were a rich man, I wouldn't be here
spacek
Profile Joined June 2010
United States213 Posts
December 23 2011 05:25 GMT
#104
Artosis, you have no idea how much I appreciate this new style of streaming from you. So informative as a mid-masters protoss looking to tighten up on little things, keep it up bud
yaya
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
December 23 2011 06:11 GMT
#105
I'm glad your viewer numbers are reflecting how awesome your stream is, not many personal streams get 6k+ concurrent viewers haha.
RoninShogun
Profile Joined November 2010
United States315 Posts
December 23 2011 06:19 GMT
#106
I really love how you go over most of the replays when you're done with the games and commentate all the major points
Also, you asked what you could do to improve your stream and said you were thinking about maybe a webcam, I'd say that I don't really think that would improve what you're doing in any way, but dont really have any other suggestions
Artosis: Yeah I was gonna probe rush but someone did that yesterday
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 06:32:12
December 23 2011 06:29 GMT
#107
EASILY my favorite stream right now. I love watching Idra play, but good god I feel like I learn so much watching Artosis. I love the way he's doing it now too, with the post-game analysis. Not talking during the games allows him to focus, and then he walks us through his entire thought process afterwards. Also, it allows me to listen to my own music as he plays without feeling like I might miss an important comment, and then pause my music as he takes us through the replay. As a protoss player I feel like this is absolutely the #1 stream to watch right now (although I'm sure all races could benefit).

Fantastic stuff Artosis, keep it up!
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
LovE-
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1963 Posts
December 23 2011 06:57 GMT
#108
Even though I play Terran, I've watched your stream every single day this past week

Thanks man!
LovE.311 (NA) || @LovE_Sc2
SGxANyTiME
Profile Joined August 2011
United States26 Posts
December 23 2011 07:23 GMT
#109
Best. Stream. Ever.

The format is brilliant!
Stealin' ur fruit like MKP
PriMa
Profile Joined September 2011
United States3 Posts
December 23 2011 07:24 GMT
#110
Love your stream SO HARD! I appreciate all the commentary and analysis you give. It has taught me a lot. Definitely glad to see you playing again. Thanks, you handsome nerd you!
xilaratu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
December 23 2011 08:05 GMT
#111
Loving your streaming! =]

Fantastic caster and fantastic streamer.
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
December 23 2011 08:16 GMT
#112
Artosis' stream is revolutionary I have learned so much from his style and he is practically mass coaching his games... For the cheap cost of 2 ads between games!!!

NEVER STOP STREAMING !!
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Joefish
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany314 Posts
December 23 2011 13:24 GMT
#113
Awesome stream man!
Love the after analysis of your games.
GhostLink
Profile Joined January 2011
United States450 Posts
December 23 2011 14:00 GMT
#114
Switch back to zerg and I'll watch every time, even though i don't play zerg
Let a man play chess, and tell him that every pawn is his friend. Let him think both bishops holy. Let him remember happy days in the shadows of his castles. Let him love his queen. Watch him lose them all.
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 15:06:04
December 23 2011 14:57 GMT
#115
Loving your stream, even though I'm not protoss. Really nice insights

keep up the good work
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 23 2011 15:01 GMT
#116
I really enjoy watching you stream! I love the analysis of your replays
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Atlas247
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada318 Posts
December 23 2011 15:36 GMT
#117
The Playing with no commentary then analyzing replays is working really well.
Windex Banana Lampshade
Troublesome
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom522 Posts
December 23 2011 15:51 GMT
#118
Are there recordings of his most recent streams that I can access anywhere?
Roll with the punches.
BaconofWar
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States369 Posts
December 23 2011 15:56 GMT
#119
You got me Artosis
Well, C9 is the best right now
lovekr
Profile Joined October 2011
9 Posts
December 23 2011 15:58 GMT
#120
On December 24 2011 00:51 Troublesome wrote:
Are there recordings of his most recent streams that I can access anywhere?


On most streams everything broadcast is auto recorded

vods here: http://www.twitch.tv/artosis/videos
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1350
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss54
Trikslyr49
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h
OSC
17h
Stellar Fest
17h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.