• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11562 users

[Stream] Bulletproof.TV

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 19:38:47
June 09 2011 19:19 GMT
#1

Hello and welcome to Bulletproof TV!

For my uploaded replays visit: http://www.sc-replay.com/player/83718-Bulletproof.html

Results from my poll indicate a strong desire for a weekly Protoss discussion event, I will work on this idea and keep you posted.

A little about myself: I'm 24, a college and university graduate, outside of SC 2 I enjoy: fitness & nutrition, MUSIC!, friends family and humor, and all sorts of science fiction.

I am a high level masters (rank 1 currently) Protoss player that has been obsessively trying to fine tune and polish both my understanding of Starcraft as well as my execution of that understanding. I have been practicing and playing SC since beta with relative success. Prior to the release of the Grand Masters League I have been on the top 200 consistently and have enjoyed playing against many known names in strategic competitive (virtual) combat.

I hope one day to become a featured stream on Team Liquid, and to obtain a partnership program with Twitch.TV, if you like my stream please support me via my social media links!

I have built a little tournament experience, but need much much more I would also like to join a serious team to help fund my gaming ambitions and better my skill level. While I am now streaming less frequently, I am still streaming!! So stick with me guys and gals

Related links/follow me - these profiles are under construction, some are near completion others I've only started so please be patient:

SC2 Channel - come and hangout in my default channel, I will always be in there while I am online and more then willing to talk, play some customs etc. Find me in BulletTV! Please follow me at the listed links and tune in daily whenever you get a chance!

-> http://www.justin.tv/bulletproofsc2

-> www.wellplayed.org/bulletprooftv

-> http://www.youtube.com/user/Bulletproofsc2

-> http://twitter.com/BulletproofTV

Regarding Coaching: Despite not streaming as often as originally intended I will continue to offer coaching, but I'm trying to schedule all coaching requests for Sundays. However, do not email me with 25 questions, if your interested in coaching from me it is as simple as agreeing on a time and taking it from there. Do not expect me to deliver extensive theory, strategy or advice via email - that is what lessons are for after all.

New: Health & Fitness Coaching: Its no big secret a large percentage of serious gamers are noobs at fitness, and nutrition. I advocate for healthy living, as a gamer being physically fit, consuming the right healthful fuel (foods) will keep your body and brain sharp, apt, one might say even ...dare I say...bulletproof? This is a new concept I am considering based on feedback and interest - (I am certified in fitness Basic Theory, Individual Conditioning consulting and finally as a Personal Fitness Trainer.) Depending on the popularity of this idea it may help fuel the ambition to better develop my

bulletproofsc2@gmail.com (Note: I would like to stream my lessons on times indicated on my schedule, this is not necessary but an ambition of mine - when emailing about coaching please specify if you would prefer to not be streamed)

Thanks for watching o.O
Bigbert
Profile Joined March 2011
11 Posts
June 09 2011 21:39 GMT
#2
You're a fun one to watch! Great macro and micro, fun and interesting games always keep my attention. I like how you are available on multiple sites and the TENATIVE schedule is a cool thing to provide to us viewers so that we know what is in store for the day.

I look forward to watching you whenever you're available.
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 10 2011 02:23 GMT
#3
Thanks for the awesome comment !
Nqsty
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom118 Posts
June 10 2011 02:41 GMT
#4
Great to see more players taking it further, I wish you the best and will definitely tune in
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 10 2011 02:53 GMT
#5
Thanks a lot for your comment Nqsty Much appreciated!
ToastRocket
Profile Joined June 2011
United States6 Posts
June 10 2011 03:42 GMT
#6
Great player with tons of skill. I'm looking forward to watching your stream more often. <3
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Bigbert
Profile Joined March 2011
11 Posts
June 10 2011 04:13 GMT
#7
Thanks for the invite to play some 4's with you tonight! the stream looked great too!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 10 2011 04:38 GMT
#8
moved to sc2 general
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Hashmeister
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany238 Posts
June 10 2011 09:41 GMT
#9
Nice Stream, keep it up
bit.ly/hashmeister
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 10 2011 09:45 GMT
#10
Thak you
Bigbert
Profile Joined March 2011
11 Posts
June 10 2011 22:18 GMT
#11
Really enjoyed watching your team games and 1v1 teaching! Keep it up!
ccJroy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-10 22:31:59
June 10 2011 22:21 GMT
#12
Removed.

http://sc2ranks.com/us/404691/tQMaXiMuS - Old maximus, new account or?

http://sc2ranks.com/us/2768610/Bulletproof - New account, gl with your stream.
Lol Rly?
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 10 2011 22:34 GMT
#13
Awesome thank you for your help!
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 10 2011 22:38 GMT
#14
Oh I misunderstood - I thought you were an admin helping accelerate the TL account name change. No, this is no Maximus.
JLew
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada353 Posts
June 10 2011 23:11 GMT
#15
Great stream. Good quality, streamer is really willing to talk to streamers and has some cool plans for his stream. Really like the organization and effort that goes into it.
@Triumph_eSports . www.Triumph-eSports.com
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 10 2011 23:35 GMT
#16
@ JLew thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed and look forward to helping you earn the ins and outs of Starcraft II!
yrotciV
Profile Joined September 2010
United States36 Posts
June 11 2011 00:12 GMT
#17
awesome stream max, much support to the best cannon rusher on bnet! <3
http://www.twitch.tv/yrotciV check out my stream :D
oGs420
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada46 Posts
June 11 2011 00:34 GMT
#18
When I read "thought process" and then Protoss, I couldn't stop laughing. I look forward to watching your stream and hope it brightens my day.
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 11 2011 01:25 GMT
#19
lol this is not Maximus!
Bigbert
Profile Joined March 2011
11 Posts
June 12 2011 06:23 GMT
#20
Once again I am impressed! I arrived home from the bar and wanted to watch some decent streams before I went to sleep, didn't care for any of the featured, so I looked up yours and you were destroying some kids in 2v2. Keep it up man!
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech117
Lowko114
SHIN 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1169
Hyuk 1039
Bisu 994
Larva 612
Leta 147
Zeus 135
Sexy 126
Mini 125
EffOrt 118
Soma 109
[ Show more ]
PianO 86
Last 72
Hyun 68
Pusan 65
ZerO 52
Killer 36
sorry 33
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
Trap 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 15
Aegong 12
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe551
XaKoH 386
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1356
Other Games
gofns38647
singsing1919
crisheroes272
OGKoka 183
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7676
League of Legends
• Jankos1428
• Stunt901
Upcoming Events
Online Event
24m
FEL
5h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 24m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.