• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12743 users

[Stream] Bulletproof.TV - Page 4

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
McBane
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland1 Post
June 17 2011 17:56 GMT
#61
Keep up the good work <3
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 17 2011 18:37 GMT
#62
Thanks McBane!!
BarNone
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada6 Posts
June 19 2011 20:51 GMT
#63
Good shit bro. Greenbaygrackers here, I approve.
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
June 19 2011 20:55 GMT
#64
Many suspiciously low post counts. Unfortunate.
Skype: divito7
JoeTea
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom10 Posts
June 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#65
On June 20 2011 05:55 divito wrote:
Many suspiciously low post counts. Unfortunate.


I made an account to post about how good I think he is. Is there a problem with that?
Seize the day
Inocenze
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3 Posts
June 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#66
yeah i enjoy your stream for a while now and learn allot its like white ra but better to understand don t knoiw why you explain better than he ism doing ^^ thats great and help out allot
burnmelt
Profile Joined June 2010
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 21:22:54
June 19 2011 21:21 GMT
#67
My account is over a year old, I just post very rarely. Most of my other posts are on day9's thread.

Edit: a lot of people probably register to compliment him because he will play with viewers, and also he shows this thread a lot between games. After playing with him you feel very obliged to post and follow. His stream is just awesome.
ToastRocket
Profile Joined June 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 22:08:40
June 19 2011 22:07 GMT
#68
Thanks for playing with me yesterday and the great commentary going on today.

As someone that has watched many a stream, I can honestly say that your commentary is great in game. It's nice to know what you're thinking and why you make the decisions you make.

On June 20 2011 05:55 divito wrote:
Many suspiciously low post counts. Unfortunate.

Divito, go watch the stream for yourself. Posts like that only show how much of a douche you are.
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Ascendance
Profile Joined March 2011
United States57 Posts
June 19 2011 22:16 GMT
#69
Great introduction, I hope watching Protoss play can help me kill them more =D
Bunker rushing <3
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 20 2011 03:49 GMT
#70
Well... I hate to encourage that kind of thing but.... we're all players in the end !
ApBuLLet
Profile Joined September 2010
United States604 Posts
June 20 2011 03:56 GMT
#71
On June 20 2011 05:55 divito wrote:
Many suspiciously low post counts. Unfortunate.


Don't imply accusations like that, take 30 seconds to look through their account creation dates and you'll see that they are all vastly different. Maybe he really IS doing a good job?

Anyways, I'll definitely have to check this out sometime even though I am not a protoss player myself. I've been seeing your name in the top 200 since beta and you seem to be getting a lot of good reviews, so I'm sure its very good =)
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
June 20 2011 06:31 GMT
#72
On June 20 2011 12:56 ApBuLLet wrote:
Don't imply accusations like that, take 30 seconds to look through their account creation dates and you'll see that they are all vastly different. Maybe he really IS doing a good job?

I didn't say he wasn't doing a good job.
Skype: divito7
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 20 2011 20:02 GMT
#73
Hey gusy if you have checked my thread today wondering why I'm not streaming I have had a plethroa of technical difficulties, I hope to be on soon - mouse malfunctions (now corrected) and now xsplit seems to lokc up on launch "program not responding" error message from windows.. lemme know if you have any tips - I have uninstalled and reinstalled without any luck :/

Sorry for the delay! Also, I have made a new schedule and am super excited to share the template with you guys!!! Thanks for your patience!
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 20 2011 20:36 GMT
#74
Resolved.
JoeTea
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom10 Posts
June 20 2011 22:23 GMT
#75
Just watched Bullet play a monster 50 minuite game with a Zerg. Was really fun to watch even though he wasn't comentating :D

Great job, now show me yo' template!
Seize the day
Ryo Hazuki
Profile Joined May 2010
17 Posts
June 20 2011 22:50 GMT
#76
Tuned into the stream today for about half and hour or so to see what all the fuss was about.

It wasn't bad by any means, but I don't really see what makes it unique verses the Protoss streams like Minigun. Granted, there are less featured Protoss streams, but I think it has to do with the person behind the keyboard, as well as race styles.

If the play isn't going to be unique or just incredibly crisp, I don't see the point in favoring this stream, also, the player behind the keyboard isn't a personality in the community, such as if you watch IdrA's stream you get incredible mechanics, but there's always the fun risk of some trash talk between IdrA and his opponent.

I'm not saying this is a bad stream, or the player is garbage and no one likes him, just saying if you're wanting to get a partnership with Justin.TV and stream for a moderate income like a Destiny, you need to do something to set yourself apart.

I only write such a long babbling because this was always something that I wanted to do and never had the computer/determination to do it.

Best of luck to you and the stream!
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
June 21 2011 12:15 GMT
#77
@ Ryo Hazuki - Thank you for your feedback. I understand the setiment of your post, however I think many of my early viewers will vouche for me in saying that typically my stream is informative, friendly and original. I do my best to commentate while in the majority of games, yesterday was a bit of an exception and from time to time there will be sessions where I am not talkin while laddering.

However, having said that I do talk often - in game and particularily following the game. Whether that be replay analysis or addressing some questions / comments in the chat or just rambling about my general feelings at that time. There are many times that I have tuned in to featured streams with dead silence which I interprut to be downtime for the streamer or perhaps a period of time that requires enhanced focus from that player. I.e playing a player like combat ex where you want to win over anything else (lol).

Most high level players will agree that talking during a game can be difficult, I am working on this and trying to find a happy medium between focus and commentary/sharing my thought process. While this may distract me from the game at times, I have had lots of positive feedback regarding that specific component of my stream and therfore will continue to exert effort in doing so.

I hope you refer to my schedule and get to know the player behind the keyboard, I am confident that if you are a protoss player you will benefit from watching my stream or at the very least find some entertainment.

Thank you again for your post, and feel free to tune in and converse with me via chat at any time during my stream

Bulletproof
ToastRocket
Profile Joined June 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:34:04
June 21 2011 13:17 GMT
#78
On June 21 2011 07:50 Ryo Hazuki wrote:
Tuned into the stream today for about half and hour or so to see what all the fuss was about.

It wasn't bad by any means, but I don't really see what makes it unique verses the Protoss streams like Minigun. Granted, there are less featured Protoss streams, but I think it has to do with the person behind the keyboard, as well as race styles.

If the play isn't going to be unique or just incredibly crisp, I don't see the point in favoring this stream, also, the player behind the keyboard isn't a personality in the community, such as if you watch IdrA's stream you get incredible mechanics, but there's always the fun risk of some trash talk between IdrA and his opponent.

I'm not saying this is a bad stream, or the player is garbage and no one likes him, just saying if you're wanting to get a partnership with Justin.TV and stream for a moderate income like a Destiny, you need to do something to set yourself apart.

I only write such a long babbling because this was always something that I wanted to do and never had the computer/determination to do it.

Best of luck to you and the stream!

One main difference between Bulletproof and big name players is that he isn't so popular that he ignores everyone. He gives free lessons and will frequently let viewers join him in matches. That kind of interaction makes a big difference in my book and I'm sure many other viewers would agree.
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Robroydude
Profile Joined June 2011
17 Posts
June 21 2011 15:32 GMT
#79
Sweet stream, great commentary and epic action!
Not enough minerals
Xero Hydro
Profile Joined June 2011
1 Post
June 21 2011 16:38 GMT
#80
Informative for noobs and high level players, very insightful and well mannered. Definitely better than a lot of the featured streams, commentates more frequently in game and interacts with viewers. Also, he explains his actions so they're easy to understand.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings97
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko247
ProTech136
SHIN 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20513
Hyuk 1235
Bisu 1019
Shuttle 971
Mind 884
Larva 359
firebathero 317
Soma 234
Mini 217
EffOrt 153
[ Show more ]
Last 126
Leta 119
Zeus 86
ZerO 79
Hm[arnc] 77
Hyun 71
Pusan 67
PianO 39
Sexy 39
sorry 35
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Killer 28
Trap 28
Aegong 23
hero 15
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi693
XcaliburYe580
XaKoH 445
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1592
Other Games
gofns28087
singsing2399
B2W.Neo739
crisheroes321
OGKoka 157
Happy153
Mew2King135
DeMusliM132
Livibee68
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Gemini_19 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7701
League of Legends
• Jankos1545
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 33m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.