• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:43
CEST 10:43
KST 17:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

[Stream] PsyStarcraft - Page 8

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
May 16 2011 21:42 GMT
#141
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D
I just like liking things.
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
May 16 2011 22:08 GMT
#142
yayyyy psy definitely feature this guy liquid. he totally deserves it.
@nowSimon
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
May 16 2011 22:16 GMT
#143
Psy wooo! You look so handsome.
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
May 16 2011 22:17 GMT
#144
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D


3k now! One of the most entertaining streams going.
Fluffet
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden47 Posts
May 16 2011 22:25 GMT
#145
The rage against that RuFF guy in game 2 versus him was the funniest ever. I laughed so much.

Keep it up, Psy. I love you. I hope your stream will get featured soon!
More fluff to the people
suarezg
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
May 16 2011 22:53 GMT
#146
Psy is one of the funniest and most entertaining streamers out there, definitely worth featuring
WarMonkey0
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7 Posts
May 16 2011 22:58 GMT
#147
3K viewers while being at the bottom of the TL page is no joke! Gods of TL please have Psy featured, cause he is one sexy beast.
kunstderfugue
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico375 Posts
May 16 2011 23:54 GMT
#148
psy, you are a nerd baller, and your play and BM is awesome...
Old lamps for new!
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
May 17 2011 00:03 GMT
#149
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active
RedPill
Profile Joined December 2010
United States63 Posts
May 17 2011 01:34 GMT
#150
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


ZING! To be fair, he has kept his promise of ~3 games a week.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
May 17 2011 02:02 GMT
#151
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


Hm, yea, that makes sense. I hadn't thought of it, but TL probably knows of the popularity of Psy and probably debated about making him featured, but decided to wait a week or two to see if he will keep his stream active. He should be featured after a while, but not before TL sees he intends to keep staying active.

Anyhow, just my thoughts, but seems to make sense and explains why he was featured for a day before being removed.
I just like liking things.
zergburger
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
May 17 2011 03:33 GMT
#152
<3 PsY

And yea, he deserves to be featured
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
May 17 2011 03:34 GMT
#153
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.
Archontas
Profile Joined September 2010
United States319 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 03:39:56
May 17 2011 03:38 GMT
#154
On May 17 2011 12:34 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.


If that's how logic works, then I'd like to announce that I am an irresistibly handsome millionaire.
If you ban me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
jazzbassmatt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States566 Posts
May 17 2011 04:03 GMT
#155
On May 17 2011 12:38 Archontas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 12:34 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.


If that's how logic works, then I'd like to announce that I am an irresistibly handsome millionaire.


I can't stand it when people say things like "if that's how logic works". This wasn't some appeal to first-order logic--he was simply saying that Psy intends to remain active. While it may be possible to doubt whether he will actually do so, it seems pretty unlikely that he will just "stop" without any warning, and it seems pretty clear that Psy's intentions are to keep this going.

I'm not even sure why I'm getting into this, but your analogy is irrelevant because (assuming you're not an irresistibly handsome millionaire) it's something over which you have little or no control. Saying "I'm a millionaire" is very different from saying "I intend to walk the dog tomorrow". It's good to be skeptical, but I don't really see any good reasons in this case. Hopefully psy's stream will be featured in the next week or so--that would be really great, and I think he definitely deserves it.
Archontas
Profile Joined September 2010
United States319 Posts
May 17 2011 04:31 GMT
#156
On May 17 2011 13:03 jazzbassmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 12:38 Archontas wrote:
On May 17 2011 12:34 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.


If that's how logic works, then I'd like to announce that I am an irresistibly handsome millionaire.


I can't stand it when people say things like "if that's how logic works". This wasn't some appeal to first-order logic--he was simply saying that Psy intends to remain active. While it may be possible to doubt whether he will actually do so, it seems pretty unlikely that he will just "stop" without any warning, and it seems pretty clear that Psy's intentions are to keep this going.

I'm not even sure why I'm getting into this, but your analogy is irrelevant because (assuming you're not an irresistibly handsome millionaire) it's something over which you have little or no control. Saying "I'm a millionaire" is very different from saying "I intend to walk the dog tomorrow". It's good to be skeptical, but I don't really see any good reasons in this case. Hopefully psy's stream will be featured in the next week or so--that would be really great, and I think he definitely deserves it.


You, good sir, need to calm down and readjust your sarcasm meter.

I'm obviously a fan of Psy and want him to be featured or I wouldn't be in this thread.
If you ban me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
May 17 2011 04:47 GMT
#157
On May 17 2011 12:38 Archontas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 12:34 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.


If that's how logic works, then I'd like to announce that I am an irresistibly handsome millionaire.


I c wat u did. Cute.

He's obviously backed up his words. He said he's now active, and he's followed up by being active. How was that not implied? I didn't mean to just randomly suggest that what people say = truth. His actions follow his words. He says "active", he plays. Sort of like how a couple weeks ago he said "inactive" and didn't play. Simple honesty + logic. Any other trickery/trollage?
Archontas
Profile Joined September 2010
United States319 Posts
May 17 2011 04:51 GMT
#158
On May 17 2011 13:47 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 12:38 Archontas wrote:
On May 17 2011 12:34 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.


If that's how logic works, then I'd like to announce that I am an irresistibly handsome millionaire.


I c wat u did. Cute.

He's obviously backed up his words. He said he's now active, and he's followed up by being active. How was that not implied? I didn't mean to just randomly suggest that what people say = truth. His actions follow his words. He says "active", he plays. Sort of like how a couple weeks ago he said "inactive" and didn't play. Simple honesty + logic. Any other trickery/trollage?


It was implied, I was just trolling you. I thought that was implied as well.
If you ban me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 04:53:31
May 17 2011 04:52 GMT
#159
On May 17 2011 13:51 Archontas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 13:47 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On May 17 2011 12:38 Archontas wrote:
On May 17 2011 12:34 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On May 17 2011 09:03 Skamtet wrote:
On May 17 2011 06:42 ZealotKiller wrote:
I thought that to be featured, you needed to be:
a) A player that is at a high level.
b) Someone with a lot of e-fame
c) Be entertaining

With over 2k viewers on his stream, regularly going over one thousand, and over 100k subscribers on youtube, he has a lot of e-fame, more than many many people!
For being at a high level, even though he has stopped for a while, he had won the reddit invitational and played White-ra, almost defeating him. For me, that is a pretty high level that very few people will ever attain. He may not be GM, but he plays them in most of his games.
That should be enough to be put into the featured section.
And everyone knows Psy is very comical, although his stream should be for 18+ :D

d) be active


I c wat u did. Cute.

But really, he is active. He announced before that he wasn't, and now he's announced that he is [active]. Your allusion to his inactivity is invalid until he changes his mind about his activity. For now we can assume he IS active.


If that's how logic works, then I'd like to announce that I am an irresistibly handsome millionaire.


I c wat u did. Cute.

He's obviously backed up his words. He said he's now active, and he's followed up by being active. How was that not implied? I didn't mean to just randomly suggest that what people say = truth. His actions follow his words. He says "active", he plays. Sort of like how a couple weeks ago he said "inactive" and didn't play. Simple honesty + logic. Any other trickery/trollage?


It was implied, I was just trolling you. I thought that was implied as well.


Na I thought you were serious til I read the post where you implied that you implied what you've just explicitly stated you intended to imply to begin with.

To be clear, we're cool
PsyStarcraft
Profile Joined June 2010
United States30 Posts
May 17 2011 07:24 GMT
#160
I think I streamed four times last week, and already once this week! I plan to keep this up.

<3 Jiyan
www.youtube.com/user/psystarcraft
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3146
Soma 368
Rush 298
Killer 95
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 76
Shinee 53
Counter-Strike
olofmeister651
byalli617
ceh9548
shoxiejesuss539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g6442
WinterStarcraft547
Happy411
dupreeh278
Sick255
crisheroes165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1237
• Stunt501
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.