• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7873 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 25

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 51 Next
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
July 17 2011 04:31 GMT
#481
On July 17 2011 13:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Hi, iNcontroL...I have a question for you...how would you feel about tutoring an absolute newbie to SCII? Have you done it before?

http://gosucoaching.com/ If you do it through this I'm sure he will be more than happy. However at your level where you won't have a specific thing holding you back besides macro I recommend just watching pro streams and vods and massing ladder.
tMomiji
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1115 Posts
July 17 2011 04:45 GMT
#482
On July 17 2011 13:31 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 13:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Hi, iNcontroL...I have a question for you...how would you feel about tutoring an absolute newbie to SCII? Have you done it before?

http://gosucoaching.com/ If you do it through this I'm sure he will be more than happy. However at your level where you won't have a specific thing holding you back besides macro I recommend just watching pro streams and vods and massing ladder.


Ohhhh I see...
I just have a strange situation going on. I play a lot of BW (even though I fail miserably at it) and have watched and studied SCII extensively but haven't actually touched it yet...too scared to without someone to help me. TwT
"I wonder if there is a league below copper? If so, I would like to inhabit it." -TotalBiscuit "In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, ROOF FLIES OFF!" -George Carlin <3 HerO <3 Kiwikaki <3 MKP
Horst
Profile Joined November 2010
338 Posts
July 17 2011 04:57 GMT
#483
On July 17 2011 13:45 OmiDeLta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 13:31 Chocolate wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Hi, iNcontroL...I have a question for you...how would you feel about tutoring an absolute newbie to SCII? Have you done it before?

http://gosucoaching.com/ If you do it through this I'm sure he will be more than happy. However at your level where you won't have a specific thing holding you back besides macro I recommend just watching pro streams and vods and massing ladder.


Ohhhh I see...
I just have a strange situation going on. I play a lot of BW (even though I fail miserably at it) and have watched and studied SCII extensively but haven't actually touched it yet...too scared to without someone to help me. TwT


Incontrol is an awesome coach, and can teach you a lot about the game. However, keep in mind that if you have never played the game before, his lessons will be lost on you for the most part. he will be spending most of the coaching time talking to you about basic mechanics. Your much better off simply mass gaming.
tMomiji
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1115 Posts
July 17 2011 05:26 GMT
#484
On July 17 2011 13:57 Horst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 13:45 OmiDeLta wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:31 Chocolate wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Hi, iNcontroL...I have a question for you...how would you feel about tutoring an absolute newbie to SCII? Have you done it before?

http://gosucoaching.com/ If you do it through this I'm sure he will be more than happy. However at your level where you won't have a specific thing holding you back besides macro I recommend just watching pro streams and vods and massing ladder.


Ohhhh I see...
I just have a strange situation going on. I play a lot of BW (even though I fail miserably at it) and have watched and studied SCII extensively but haven't actually touched it yet...too scared to without someone to help me. TwT


Incontrol is an awesome coach, and can teach you a lot about the game. However, keep in mind that if you have never played the game before, his lessons will be lost on you for the most part. he will be spending most of the coaching time talking to you about basic mechanics. Your much better off simply mass gaming.


Mechanics aren't a problem. I know what to do. ...Just not how to put it together. Let alone put it together quickly...I don't want to end up wasting iNcontroL's time though!
"I wonder if there is a league below copper? If so, I would like to inhabit it." -TotalBiscuit "In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, ROOF FLIES OFF!" -George Carlin <3 HerO <3 Kiwikaki <3 MKP
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 17 2011 05:46 GMT
#485
It's your money and time. He teaches you whatever you want to work on.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Munchkin
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland99 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 06:57:49
July 17 2011 06:54 GMT
#486
On July 17 2011 14:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 13:57 Horst wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:45 OmiDeLta wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:31 Chocolate wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Hi, iNcontroL...I have a question for you...how would you feel about tutoring an absolute newbie to SCII? Have you done it before?

http://gosucoaching.com/ If you do it through this I'm sure he will be more than happy. However at your level where you won't have a specific thing holding you back besides macro I recommend just watching pro streams and vods and massing ladder.


Ohhhh I see...
I just have a strange situation going on. I play a lot of BW (even though I fail miserably at it) and have watched and studied SCII extensively but haven't actually touched it yet...too scared to without someone to help me. TwT


Incontrol is an awesome coach, and can teach you a lot about the game. However, keep in mind that if you have never played the game before, his lessons will be lost on you for the most part. he will be spending most of the coaching time talking to you about basic mechanics. Your much better off simply mass gaming.


Mechanics aren't a problem. I know what to do. ...Just not how to put it together. Let alone put it together quickly...I don't want to end up wasting iNcontroL's time though!


Well. Unless you have a basic feel for the game I don't see what Incontrol really could teach you that a good 200 - 300 ladder games can't do.

(naturally if you book like... 10h of coaching that might be a different deal)
Cheeser is as cheeser does.
tMomiji
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1115 Posts
July 17 2011 20:37 GMT
#487
On July 17 2011 15:54 Munchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 14:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:57 Horst wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:45 OmiDeLta wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:31 Chocolate wrote:
On July 17 2011 13:26 OmiDeLta wrote:
Hi, iNcontroL...I have a question for you...how would you feel about tutoring an absolute newbie to SCII? Have you done it before?

http://gosucoaching.com/ If you do it through this I'm sure he will be more than happy. However at your level where you won't have a specific thing holding you back besides macro I recommend just watching pro streams and vods and massing ladder.


Ohhhh I see...
I just have a strange situation going on. I play a lot of BW (even though I fail miserably at it) and have watched and studied SCII extensively but haven't actually touched it yet...too scared to without someone to help me. TwT


Incontrol is an awesome coach, and can teach you a lot about the game. However, keep in mind that if you have never played the game before, his lessons will be lost on you for the most part. he will be spending most of the coaching time talking to you about basic mechanics. Your much better off simply mass gaming.


Mechanics aren't a problem. I know what to do. ...Just not how to put it together. Let alone put it together quickly...I don't want to end up wasting iNcontroL's time though!


Well. Unless you have a basic feel for the game I don't see what Incontrol really could teach you that a good 200 - 300 ladder games can't do.

(naturally if you book like... 10h of coaching that might be a different deal)


I totally understand where you're coming from and it makes sense. The problem is that I just don't learn that way - in anything. My brain doesn't work that way. You can't throw me into something and say "Here, go learn." I need people to explain exactly what I'm supposed to do - one on one. I'm already screwed up because I learned the BW interface, but the SCII units. Maybe I should ask him privately about this...could be a special case. Do you think so? I mean for a tutor I must have a Protoss player and iNcontroL is so nice...
"I wonder if there is a league below copper? If so, I would like to inhabit it." -TotalBiscuit "In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, ROOF FLIES OFF!" -George Carlin <3 HerO <3 Kiwikaki <3 MKP
schI2ler
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 08:38:01
July 19 2011 08:33 GMT
#488
omidelta i think it is more a question of what u expect. Incontrol will probably not be able to bring you into top16 at mlg after 2h of coaching, but I don't see why u should not profit from a coaching.

What people are trying to tell you is (imho), that what you will learn in the beginning are basics that others learned from watching streams and mainly playing. In a way they just don't want you to "waste" money.

But if u want someone nice to "introduce you to the game" and you are willing to pay for it, I would contact incontrol and ask him, I bet he'll find a way to introduce u in a fun way to all the essentials.

And if you are really just TOO bad, and it would absolutely not be worth it, I think incontrol would tell you to play a few games and wait a week or 2.


So? Just contact incontrol and ask him, you will also find out if "the chemistry works"
"oh i'm so smatr"
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
August 02 2011 06:47 GMT
#489
Wow, at "1080p+" resolution according to Jtv, when I maximize the stream it looks like I'm using my computer normally. I wonder what bitrate this is...
dynabetes
Profile Joined December 2010
United States36 Posts
August 02 2011 07:06 GMT
#490
Incontrol you rule man. Ignore the haters. My brother is a huge lifter like you. I'm a tiny noob compared to him. How do you guys filter the pool though? Chlorine or salt?
i'm not here for a long time, i'm here for a good time.
Grampz
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2147 Posts
August 03 2011 18:38 GMT
#491
incontrol if you didnt already know on nerazim crypts the rocks at your natural are there to forge fast expand! =D
cKgQuasheR
Profile Joined July 2011
United States26 Posts
August 03 2011 19:10 GMT
#492
hey iNcontroL, love watching your streams, probably my favorite toss streamer since you also commentate while you play with very useful information, it's awesome!

sadly, your stream seems to be suffering from terrible lag ever since you moved into the new gaming house. any fixes on the rise?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
philly5man
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom356 Posts
August 03 2011 19:29 GMT
#493
Agree with the post above me, there seem to be bandwidth issues on the upload. Might be because several of you in the house are streaming.
cKgQuasheR
Profile Joined July 2011
United States26 Posts
August 03 2011 19:31 GMT
#494
then again, IdrA's stream isn't lagging at all, so probably not a home network issue :/ anyone else have any ideas? I still get lag on iNcontroL's stream even at 240p :x

can run IdrA's stream seamlessly regardless of resolution
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Veritoss
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany40 Posts
August 03 2011 19:33 GMT
#495
hey inc pls fix lag on your stream..
yeah
Petrina
Profile Joined December 2010
United States178 Posts
August 05 2011 02:01 GMT
#496
Last time he restarted his PC and the lag was fixed. It is a pity his stream is the laggy one since I really enjoy seeing InControl playing.
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 02:07:19
August 05 2011 02:06 GMT
#497
edit: nvm
neoenigma
Profile Joined October 2010
United States243 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 22:21:12
August 08 2011 21:54 GMT
#498
Was unbanned. Thanks!
Poopmeal420
Profile Joined August 2011
13 Posts
August 08 2011 22:16 GMT
#499
yo incontrol just a shoutout to your great mods that banned me for criticizing your choice of music. if you agree that somebody should be banned for such an innocuous comment then i won't watch your stream again bro and i will encourage people to do the same.

peace out - poopmeal420
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 08 2011 22:20 GMT
#500
On August 09 2011 07:16 Poopmeal420 wrote:
yo incontrol just a shoutout to your great mods that banned me for criticizing your choice of music. if you agree that somebody should be banned for such an innocuous comment then i won't watch your stream again bro and i will encourage people to do the same.

peace out - poopmeal420


Yeah I told em to ban people that diss my music. Pretty simple really.. don't like the music mute the stream. Bitching about it in my chat gets old. If I had 4k people talking about how much they hate my music I'd find the chat pretty bad.. so I don't want people to do it. Seems pretty simple. It's my stream, I can have what music I want. Bitching about it doesn't HAVE to be tolerated.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 41m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.