• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:18
CEST 01:18
KST 08:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

[Stream] Ninazerg

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 22 2010 21:33 GMT
#1
Hello, BroodWar players!

I am a Zerg player, who will be streaming 1v1 and 2v2 games on ICCup, and also 3v3 games on USEast. Occasionally, I will stream games that I am observing if someone I know who is good happens to be playing a series of play/obs games.

I will also play Terran/Protoss games for you to laugh at!

I am not very skilled, so please do not fill my chat channel with comments saying how much I suck.

My stream's link is: http://www.livestream.com/ninazerg

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 21:45:09
December 22 2010 21:43 GMT
#2
Hi dere <3

You should get C rank asaply!

P.S. I always enjoy watching the ladies from behind my monitor... *creepy stare from the distance*

[Yes I know her, calm down people ]
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 22 2010 21:55 GMT
#3
On December 23 2010 06:43 dRaW wrote:
Hi dere <3

You should get C rank asaply!

P.S. I always enjoy watching the ladies from behind my monitor... *creepy stare from the distance*

[Yes I know her, calm down people ]



I will get C+ this season for else I will eat a worm.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
LeoA
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada108 Posts
December 22 2010 21:57 GMT
#4
its a cool stream
Before you say anything, remember...I bite.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
December 22 2010 22:08 GMT
#5
On December 23 2010 06:55 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 06:43 dRaW wrote:
Hi dere <3

You should get C rank asaply!

P.S. I always enjoy watching the ladies from behind my monitor... *creepy stare from the distance*

[Yes I know her, calm down people ]



I will get C+ this season for else I will eat a worm.


You will put that on webcam right? I need proofs
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
December 22 2010 22:22 GMT
#6
Yay, bw stream <3
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
December 22 2010 22:37 GMT
#7
Nina Fighting!!~~ ^^;;
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 22 2010 23:27 GMT
#8
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

Fill this out please.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
December 22 2010 23:34 GMT
#9
Your name looks familiar.

Do you play BGH in )v( ?
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 22 2010 23:44 GMT
#10
On December 23 2010 08:34 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Your name looks familiar.

Do you play BGH in )v( ?


I've played some pub games with )v( people, but I only played 2 inny games from the channel.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
December 22 2010 23:48 GMT
#11
I just thought I remember you from the channel, but it's actually from your "Show Your Replays Day" thread ^^

nvm....
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 23 2010 06:30 GMT
#12
yay BW :D

gl on C+!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
TrueFool
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden18 Posts
January 13 2011 19:50 GMT
#13
=) ninazerg fighting <3
-AiKameoZero-
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom32 Posts
October 29 2011 18:17 GMT
#14
fun to watch more bw streams the better Good to see some girls playing bw instead of making sandwiches and playing with barbies
Awesome Site LONG LIVE SC1 STarleague
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
October 29 2011 20:52 GMT
#15
I still refuse to believe there's a girl out there playing starcraft
Don't mess the fess!
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
March 22 2012 21:32 GMT
#16
I have a good reason!

I now am streaming on Twitch.TV, and my address is http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg

I will be providing commentary on my games in first-person view and provide terrible casts for games that I am watching. I will playing/streaming almost every day, so enjoy!
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
April 06 2012 21:06 GMT
#17
I'm sorry I was harping on the gender thing (is that how you say it in english?)
I really enjoy your stream, and now that I hear your voice I believe you
GL in ASL
Don't mess the fess!
BichunmoO
Profile Joined March 2012
Russian Federation19 Posts
April 25 2012 19:17 GMT
#18
how about to make this stream featured ? since 50 people + watching it already ....^^
zolotoi
Profile Joined August 2011
Russian Federation18 Posts
April 30 2012 20:02 GMT
#19
fotos?
rost
Sum41
Profile Joined November 2011
Chile345 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 02:49:16
February 07 2013 02:47 GMT
#20
i was watching your stream and chat didn't work i wrote a lot and when you check it on your stream there was nothing. anyway is awesome how you are C, with that low apm, you remenber me bakuryu, you don't seem to use hotkey too much, and you don't seem to have incredible micro, but somehow, they way you play is very clever and that's why you win :B
Hydralisk so fasts and dangerous :D
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 264
Nina 124
ViBE90
SpeCial 87
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Artosis 561
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox631
Mew2King113
Other Games
summit1g6953
Grubby2362
Liquid`RaSZi1885
shahzam634
WinterStarcraft435
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 301
Trikslyr36
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• musti20045 33
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 43m
INu's Battles
11h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 43m
OSC
22h 58m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.