• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9259 users

[Stream] IdrA - Page 152

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 178 Next
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
September 10 2011 19:49 GMT
#3021
Please play on the EU servers, north americans are just terrible and it's no fun for me to watch, that's why I always close your stream after checking you're playing on NA :/
Aryu
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany87 Posts
September 10 2011 19:50 GMT
#3022
why did he suddenly stop streaming?
UltramilK
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium92 Posts
September 10 2011 19:51 GMT
#3023
no worthy opponents
Aryu
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany87 Posts
September 10 2011 19:52 GMT
#3024
will stream be back up today?
walklightwhat
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia752 Posts
September 10 2011 19:53 GMT
#3025
On September 11 2011 04:52 Aryu wrote:
will stream be back up today?


He said he might stream later on, when there is potentially better players on.

Actually, now that I think about it. With so many of the EG guys out of the house, any chance you will play/stream some EU/KR games, IdrA? Or is the latency still too obnoxious?
Jakkerr
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2549 Posts
September 10 2011 21:12 GMT
#3026
On September 11 2011 04:53 walklightwhat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 04:52 Aryu wrote:
will stream be back up today?


He said he might stream later on, when there is potentially better players on.

Actually, now that I think about it. With so many of the EG guys out of the house, any chance you will play/stream some EU/KR games, IdrA? Or is the latency still too obnoxious?


So many guys out of the house?
Where did they all go?
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
September 11 2011 21:03 GMT
#3027
stream is live.!
CodECleaR
Profile Joined November 2010
United States395 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 21:17:53
September 11 2011 21:16 GMT
#3028
I didn't catch it--did he turn his stream off to fix lag or is he done for the day?
EDIT:back up it seems
How do you beat a terran who's hardcore turtling off 3 base? Flip him on his back and walk away."
Kairos~
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada129 Posts
September 11 2011 21:21 GMT
#3029
On September 11 2011 06:12 Jakkerr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 04:53 walklightwhat wrote:
On September 11 2011 04:52 Aryu wrote:
will stream be back up today?


He said he might stream later on, when there is potentially better players on.

Actually, now that I think about it. With so many of the EG guys out of the house, any chance you will play/stream some EU/KR games, IdrA? Or is the latency still too obnoxious?


So many guys out of the house?
Where did they all go?

Out for Geoff's Birthday?
Huge EG Fan Right Here ^
walklightwhat
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia752 Posts
September 11 2011 21:26 GMT
#3030
On September 12 2011 06:21 Kairos~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 06:12 Jakkerr wrote:
On September 11 2011 04:53 walklightwhat wrote:
On September 11 2011 04:52 Aryu wrote:
will stream be back up today?


He said he might stream later on, when there is potentially better players on.

Actually, now that I think about it. With so many of the EG guys out of the house, any chance you will play/stream some EU/KR games, IdrA? Or is the latency still too obnoxious?


So many guys out of the house?
Where did they all go?

Out for Geoff's Birthday?


Not sure, Incontrol and Machine both said on their twitters that they would be in Oregon with Anna and DeMusliM. So it's just IdrA, Axslav and Strifecro.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 21:32:04
September 11 2011 21:31 GMT
#3031
Is it just me, or is Idra's stream showing up on TL again... I never noticed it till just now.

Though i cant watch any streams, I think my school has throttled justin.tv to the ground. It worked last week on a couple occasions =\
kwondoo
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 22:20:12
September 11 2011 22:19 GMT
#3032
unban me from stream chat pls, ty ^^
bana
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany22 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 22:41:29
September 11 2011 22:41 GMT
#3033
On September 12 2011 06:14 Zevee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 06:03 Ruyguy wrote:
Streaming now. Did he get a new keyboard? sounds different.


Sounds diffrent but same, I doubt it.


I don't think that he still uses the Steelseries 6gv2. A few days ago, he showed during the stream his keyboard, and I think it wasn't the 6gv2. The typing sounds different as the sound of the 6gv2.

Does anyone know which keyboard he is using now?
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
September 11 2011 23:50 GMT
#3034
On September 12 2011 07:41 bana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 06:14 Zevee wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:03 Ruyguy wrote:
Streaming now. Did he get a new keyboard? sounds different.


Sounds diffrent but same, I doubt it.


I don't think that he still uses the Steelseries 6gv2. A few days ago, he showed during the stream his keyboard, and I think it wasn't the 6gv2. The typing sounds different as the sound of the 6gv2.

Does anyone know which keyboard he is using now?

SS 6gv2...

You could even see the missing F-keys from last MLG when he smashed his keyboard.
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 12 2011 00:29 GMT
#3035
On September 12 2011 08:50 Termit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 07:41 bana wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:14 Zevee wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:03 Ruyguy wrote:
Streaming now. Did he get a new keyboard? sounds different.


Sounds diffrent but same, I doubt it.


I don't think that he still uses the Steelseries 6gv2. A few days ago, he showed during the stream his keyboard, and I think it wasn't the 6gv2. The typing sounds different as the sound of the 6gv2.

Does anyone know which keyboard he is using now?

SS 6gv2...

You could even see the missing F-keys from last MLG when he smashed his keyboard.

I hope you're not serious.. the keys are removable, lmao.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
ExquisiteRed
Profile Joined February 2011
396 Posts
September 12 2011 00:30 GMT
#3036
it was still the 6gv2
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
September 12 2011 02:30 GMT
#3037
On September 12 2011 09:29 ODieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 08:50 Termit wrote:
On September 12 2011 07:41 bana wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:14 Zevee wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:03 Ruyguy wrote:
Streaming now. Did he get a new keyboard? sounds different.


Sounds diffrent but same, I doubt it.


I don't think that he still uses the Steelseries 6gv2. A few days ago, he showed during the stream his keyboard, and I think it wasn't the 6gv2. The typing sounds different as the sound of the 6gv2.

Does anyone know which keyboard he is using now?

SS 6gv2...

You could even see the missing F-keys from last MLG when he smashed his keyboard.

I hope you're not serious.. the keys are removable, lmao.

No shit sherlock. But why would he remove F2 and F4? And if I recall correctly Trimaster has the F4 key that got lost when IdrA raged.

I doubt he picked up a new keyboard and was like "oh man the keyboard looked so great without those F-keys, better remove them cuz who needs them?!!".

How stupid can you be? -_-;;
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
September 12 2011 02:34 GMT
#3038
On September 11 2011 04:53 walklightwhat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 04:52 Aryu wrote:
will stream be back up today?


He said he might stream later on, when there is potentially better players on.

Actually, now that I think about it. With so many of the EG guys out of the house, any chance you will play/stream some EU/KR games, IdrA? Or is the latency still too obnoxious?

I don't think it's the bandwidth in the house holding him back, it's the ping to the Korean server. I would love to see him play some KR too I am really digging his commentary, it's pretty entertaining. Hopefully he continues on like he said he would.
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 12 2011 03:00 GMT
#3039
On September 12 2011 11:30 Termit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 09:29 ODieN wrote:
On September 12 2011 08:50 Termit wrote:
On September 12 2011 07:41 bana wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:14 Zevee wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:03 Ruyguy wrote:
Streaming now. Did he get a new keyboard? sounds different.


Sounds diffrent but same, I doubt it.


I don't think that he still uses the Steelseries 6gv2. A few days ago, he showed during the stream his keyboard, and I think it wasn't the 6gv2. The typing sounds different as the sound of the 6gv2.

Does anyone know which keyboard he is using now?

SS 6gv2...

You could even see the missing F-keys from last MLG when he smashed his keyboard.

I hope you're not serious.. the keys are removable, lmao.

No shit sherlock. But why would he remove F2 and F4? And if I recall correctly Trimaster has the F4 key that got lost when IdrA raged.

I doubt he picked up a new keyboard and was like "oh man the keyboard looked so great without those F-keys, better remove them cuz who needs them?!!".

How stupid can you be? -_-;;

Why are you getting so defensive? "How stupid can you be?" More so how obnoxious can you be right now?

Anyhow, there were players back in the SC/BW days where using the F2 F3 and F4 keys were viable, and they would remove the F1 and F5 keys so they won't accidentally hit them while using them in the game.

Relax, young grasshopper.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
September 12 2011 03:34 GMT
#3040
On September 12 2011 12:00 ODieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 11:30 Termit wrote:
On September 12 2011 09:29 ODieN wrote:
On September 12 2011 08:50 Termit wrote:
On September 12 2011 07:41 bana wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:14 Zevee wrote:
On September 12 2011 06:03 Ruyguy wrote:
Streaming now. Did he get a new keyboard? sounds different.


Sounds diffrent but same, I doubt it.


I don't think that he still uses the Steelseries 6gv2. A few days ago, he showed during the stream his keyboard, and I think it wasn't the 6gv2. The typing sounds different as the sound of the 6gv2.

Does anyone know which keyboard he is using now?

SS 6gv2...

You could even see the missing F-keys from last MLG when he smashed his keyboard.

I hope you're not serious.. the keys are removable, lmao.

No shit sherlock. But why would he remove F2 and F4? And if I recall correctly Trimaster has the F4 key that got lost when IdrA raged.

I doubt he picked up a new keyboard and was like "oh man the keyboard looked so great without those F-keys, better remove them cuz who needs them?!!".

How stupid can you be? -_-;;

Why are you getting so defensive? "How stupid can you be?" More so how obnoxious can you be right now?

Anyhow, there were players back in the SC/BW days where using the F2 F3 and F4 keys were viable, and they would remove the F1 and F5 keys so they won't accidentally hit them while using them in the game.

Relax, young grasshopper.

I'm getting defensive because you are "lmao" and stating the obvious (that keys can be removed...) when I'm telling him how it is.

You removed the F1 key in BW because you got this annoying window popping up yes, and the windows button but what that has to do with anything I don't know since you don't have these problems in SC2.

The fact still is, he had every F1 key on his keyboard before the smashed it, afterwards people said keys was lost and then Trimaster is posing on pics with IdrA's lost F4 key. IdrA is then having his webcam pointed at his keyboard o stream and there is no F4. Hmmmm...
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 278
ComeBackTV 146
SteadfastSC127
Rex110
CosmosSc2 36
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 110
CosmosSc2 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52195
Hyuk 1559
firebathero 1129
Jaedong 987
Soma 467
Horang2 405
Soulkey 393
EffOrt 388
BeSt 388
Mini 363
[ Show more ]
Stork 339
actioN 316
Last 307
Light 281
Zeus 252
ggaemo 252
Larva 222
910 157
Rush 147
Snow 136
ZerO 114
Killer 79
Mind 72
Pusan 69
Shine 53
Creator 48
hero 41
Free 37
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
Yoon 33
Bale 26
JYJ 25
ToSsGirL 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
yabsab 13
HiyA 13
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10324
Dendi781
Counter-Strike
markeloff128
edward21
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1712
crisheroes1534
Other Games
gofns43352
singsing2085
olofmeister1347
B2W.Neo767
hiko448
byalli328
XBOCT292
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX84
ArmadaUGS66
Mew2King64
QueenE37
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1727
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1535
• Nemesis646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
Stellar Fest
23h 40m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.