• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

[Stream] Khaldor - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 327 328 329 Next
English only on TL please.
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
January 29 2011 18:19 GMT
#41
You seem to catch most of the action happening. nice observing!
raDon
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany34 Posts
January 29 2011 18:24 GMT
#42
Khaldor is beside TaKe the best shoutcaster in germany.
never qq
Skomski
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany43 Posts
January 29 2011 19:54 GMT
#43
Nice cast
Graupe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany178 Posts
February 02 2011 18:29 GMT
#44
feine Sache - vor allem auch die unterschiedlichen Co-Caster, sehr sehr interessant!

guter job von Khaldor sowieso!



leider fängts bei mir grad gut an zu laggen im Dimaga - Naama game #1
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
February 11 2011 15:53 GMT
#45
Even though I don't understand much german at all I find your commentary to be highly entertaining. Great stream!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
alepov
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands1132 Posts
February 11 2011 17:02 GMT
#46
bald guy is good
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
February 11 2011 17:14 GMT
#47
On February 12 2011 00:53 Holgerius wrote:
Even though I don't understand much german at all I find your commentary to be highly entertaining. Great stream!


agreed! I don't speak german but listening to this guy and also homerj I find very entertaining xD
anyone know if there are any hispanic casters?
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
nard
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany124 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 20:25:04
February 11 2011 20:20 GMT
#48
UND DA KOMMT DIE COIL, DIE DEATH COIL UND MIGHTY X GEWINNT DAS SPIEL (??????)

whos that guy commentating next to khaldor?
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
February 11 2011 21:56 GMT
#49
Wow Khaldor! Your cast today was the best I have ever heard (including Tastosis, Day9 and all others). So much passion, I love it! Keep it up and thanks for making even a boring game so good! :D
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
HoldenR
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands256 Posts
February 11 2011 22:32 GMT
#50
I just had to register to say how amazing I found your casting at Assembly winter. I'm Dutch, but I can understand a good deal of German, and besides being great at describing the game and what's going on, your energy and emotion was great - and I cracked up at the dragonball Z mentions.

Terrific. I hope you'll cast more fun games for the rest of us to tune in too.
Milvus
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland400 Posts
February 12 2011 09:45 GMT
#51
I was so used to english casting that I hesitated to try Khaldor at first. But boy was I wrong! Great, great casting! I definately want to see him at some big live tournaments. Keep it up!
Troxior
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States168 Posts
February 12 2011 10:15 GMT
#52
This guy is definitely one of the best casters around. From what I can kind of understand he doesn't spit constant cliched lines. I really love the emotion which is great and his voice is good. Very entertaining!
Frotoss fan!
Bounce
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada25 Posts
February 12 2011 11:36 GMT
#53
Whoa, he speaks English. That just blew my mind. I'd definitely like to hear at least one game in English :D
MMQC
VampireLady
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands283 Posts
February 12 2011 11:36 GMT
#54
You are doing fine.. Way better than alot of those guys who have speech impediment as it seems..
You do get too excited
Eat me
KazaDooM
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria32 Posts
February 12 2011 11:36 GMT
#55
Bitte nicht in Englisch, wäre sehr schade für die deutschsprachige Community!
Sir! we are surounded! Perfect now we can attack in any direction :D
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
February 12 2011 11:38 GMT
#56
I don't understand german at all but I still watch your stream, really love your enthusiasm and just generally very solid casting! Hope you'll cast in English sometime!

You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Megelrov
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark95 Posts
February 12 2011 11:40 GMT
#57
Please stream some games in english to save us from those horrible GLHF casters
NoXiS
Profile Joined October 2010
11 Posts
February 12 2011 11:40 GMT
#58
Khaldor, your casting has been amazing and your energy is so contagious. Keep up the excitement in your games. I definitely prefer you to some of the english casters out there even though I have no idea what you are saying
raidon
Profile Joined September 2010
58 Posts
February 12 2011 11:40 GMT
#59
Khaldor: Your English is quite good.. i understand German quite well But i like to watch streams in English.. you should consider to switch casting-languages from time to time!

I would like to see TLO.
Thx Khaldor!
Lysogen
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-12 12:31:55
February 12 2011 11:42 GMT
#60
I wouldn't complain about either language. I'm a native English speaker, and I have a very basic understanding of German (But really, given the video and the fact that units/buildings are in English, it's really easy to follow regardless). I prefer to hear you in German, it's a much better sounding language to me. But your English was very easy to understand, and I'm sure you'd be able to comment in English during a match just fine as well.

I like your enthusiasm, I like that you actually pay attention to the production/building monitor you have up, I like your map control.
and I'll just say it. You're a very handsome person.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 327 328 329 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM708
TKL 312
TaKeTV 261
IndyStarCraft 177
BRAT_OK 137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 708
TKL 312
IndyStarCraft 177
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 137
MaxPax 93
UpATreeSC 80
Rex 63
MindelVK 19
EmSc Tv 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 937
EffOrt 592
Mini 534
ggaemo 178
firebathero 167
Barracks 59
910 56
Hyun 48
Shine 42
Shinee 40
[ Show more ]
Killer 31
Bale 28
Sea.KH 25
ToSsGirL 20
Trap 19
soO 17
yabsab 11
White-Ra 11
Dota 2
qojqva4296
Counter-Strike
Fnx 707
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
crisheroes1455
Liquid`Hasu1090
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2670
singsing1494
B2W.Neo1016
ceh9588
Beastyqt480
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0127
Dewaltoss94
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 11
EmSc2Tv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• TFBlade920
Other Games
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.